PDA

View Full Version : Kandi is going to atl

Kandi
11-10-2006, 08:07 PM
Hey you'all,
I just wanted to say hey and thank you for making me feel so unalone.

My name is Kandi and I am the stereo typical crossdresser(whatever that is). Don't understand it, but have a loving wife and have decided to celebrate it instead of hiding it in the hollows.

I rarily post but weekly ck in on you all.

My wife and I have premedetated plans to go to atl and have a weekend with the atl gurls. Phoebe and her crew. I have been looking forward to getting all dressed up with some place to go all my life and the oppurtunity is sneaking up on me real fast. I look forward to meeting everyone and am anticipating much anticipation in the next few weeks.

Some of you gurls get to dress every day, some of us only on special occasions. I love special occasions.

Will be posting more as the big event draws near, now its time to sit in a tree, bucks are chasing does don't you know.

Kandi

uknowhoo
11-10-2006, 10:18 PM
Congratulations, in advance, on stepping out for the first time, Kandi! I hope it will be a thrilling and liberating experience, made all the better by sharing it with your wife. Do be sure to let her know how much you appreciate her support. We look forward to hearing all about it, and don't forget the pics! xoxo Tammi

lisa68
11-10-2006, 10:40 PM
Hi Kandi and welcome to the family. It's to hear when others achieve so much at the beginning with their wife. Stay cool girl!

Sweet Susan
11-11-2006, 02:32 AM
Just hang in there and go for what makes you feel comfortable.

Angie G
11-11-2006, 04:29 AM
Hi Kandi welcome to the family enjoy your stay :hugs:
Angie

Kandi
11-12-2006, 12:09 AM
I appreciate all of the encouragement! Will post and send pic's when we return :happy: