PDA

View Full Version : If I offended you I am sorry.

Noel Chimes
01-10-2005, 09:48 AM
To all my sisters:
Over the weekend I was reading some of the threads, in particular, " New Sherrif in town", and felt the need to add my own .02 worth. Unfortunately my choice of language has offended one of my sisters. Therefore I am taking this moment to apoligize publicly. Out of respect for the site and the feelings of another human being is why I am making this statement.
Sisters, don't we get enough headaches from the general uninformed public without going after each other? For whatever reason we are here we come here for support comfort and just plain girl talk. So as I said before, let's drop all the madness, put on our heels, and LET'S GO SHOPPING.
Hugs and kisses, Noel

paulaN
01-10-2005, 10:12 AM
you are so sweet in your appoligy. I accept.

Vickie-CD
01-10-2005, 10:19 AM
Noel, Tristen is a wonderful careing person . No apologie is needed for me. Compared to what I have been called and the way I've been treated by a large portion of society, nothing said here comes near that.
Love you All,
Vickie

LauraB
01-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Obviously

The reply that caused all the offence has been pulled (is that the correct term) Because i do not seem to be able to find it

SO Noel sweetheart let me ask

Did you insult me
Because if you Diddddddddddd (curtesy of homer simpson ( yes us hicks in uk get that here))

LoL

Iam sure that you are too nice to have done such a bad thing or been such a bad girl intentionally.

Love
Laura
XXXXXXXXX

Julie York
01-10-2005, 11:58 AM
Well whatever it was I missed it too....But just incase, send me some new shoes and I'll forgive you.

Tristen Cox
01-10-2005, 12:13 PM
Hi Noel I pm'd you a little while ago. The posts are in the lounge where they can be discussed. Nobody has been removed from them. I wouldn't do that to anyone without letting them know.

Love
Tristen

Ashleigh
01-10-2005, 01:05 PM
No apologies necessary on this end my dear. By the way, even though I am in my office, my heels are on and feel great.

Let's take on the day and go full throttle!!!

Sweet Susan
01-11-2005, 02:37 AM
Apologies to Pearl!