PDA

View Full Version : Getting into crossdressing a little.

teamlosi
11-11-2006, 01:13 AM
Hi, I just became a new member today. I am 19 yrs old a male, and live with my parents. I have been wearing my mothers things since i was about 8. I started with just her lipstick when i was 8 and stepped up to thongs, when i was about 15. My parents have no idea that i love wearing girly things. I havent dressed up all the way as a girl yet, but im hoping i can find a girl that will help me with my fetish. I love wearing a thong and lipstick, but i think id look hot in a thong, skirt, some top, pink lipstick and blue eyshadow. When i wear my moms thong i just wear it inside the house, but sometimes i have fantasies about going outside and showing someone of me dress up or something. Lately i have almost been thinking about telling my mom that i love wearing her stuff. But im afraid of what she might react. Last saturday, just me and my mom were home. We live in a two story house. She was downstairs and i was upstairs wearing her thong and nothing else. I walked down the stairs halfway, and i couldnt bring myself showing her. I dont know if that would be good anyway. Maybe i should just tell her instead of show her. I have a feeling she might even help me out crossdressing, or she might kick me out. So i think it would be good if i tell her when i move out. Unless someone here thinks i should just tell her in some way. What does everbody think i should do. I only dress girly for fun, i dont really wanna go out in public. Unless i had a gf that loved me doing it.

TeriAnn
11-11-2006, 01:59 AM
I think u had better hold off telling your Mom about wearing her undies. People have a weird thing about someelse wearing there clothes without them knowing from the start. If it was me I would go and buy my own girly things, just tell the sa that u r buying it for your gf then u don't have to worry about anyones reaction. It is hard the first time it was for me but I just get what I want and not worry what they think or say. Just laugh it off.:2c:

Sweet Susan
11-11-2006, 02:03 AM
Even 40 years later, I would never tell my mother I wore her panties. Think about what you are saying. Goodness.

teamlosi
11-11-2006, 03:22 AM
yea, ur probably right. I wont tell her. I guess i get so turned on when i wear thongs, that i just dont think hard enough or something. Plus im getting eager to show someone my thong, anybody that is. Like sometimes i have fantasies of going outside with just a thong on and showing all the neighbors. I think maybe i will just buy my girly things off ebay or something.

But what should i tell my mom, if she ever finds out that i wear girly things?

psdibe
11-11-2006, 07:40 AM
You may want to tell your Mom about wearing womans cloths and ask her for help., but think about telling her you where wearing her things. She amy want to help with the first subject but the second might turn her off. People underthings are pretty private. She may offer or offer to buy you tour own. But only you can know how she will react. will she tell your dad, is that ok, how will her react. Please think through all those questions before you decide. we all know there is a need to share this part of you but again please think it through. just my 2-cents.
good luck, let us know how thinks work out
Hugs
PD

LaurenS.
11-11-2006, 07:43 AM
I don't think tellling your mom you like to wear girly things is a bad idea, but tell her, definately don't show her!!

Lauren

Jodie_Lynn
11-11-2006, 08:06 AM
good advice has been given.

If you really want to tell your mom, do it sometime when you are NOT wearing girlie things due to the fact that it excites you, and you are high on erotic energy.

If, when in drab, you still want to tell her, then do it when you both have time to discuss it. And stop wearing her things, get your own.

good luck, and keep us posted. Oh and welcome to the forums. :)

teamlosi
11-11-2006, 08:29 AM
Thanks for your help. I will just have to think about it for a while. I will get some of my own things to wear. My mom always said i could tell her about anything.

Kristen_1
11-11-2006, 08:29 AM
I never told my mother that I wore her panties, etc and know 40 years later I am still in the closet. I would not tell her that you wear her things, but telling her about your cross dressing is another matter. It really depends on your relationship with your mom.

Amy Hepker
11-11-2006, 08:30 AM
If I were you and wanted to come out about it, I would go with your mother and show interest in the girls department and their clothes. You may even have a private conversation with her and tell her you don't want your dad to find out how you feel, BUT DO NOT tell her you have been wearing her underclothes. Tell her you tried on one of her skirts or a blouse, BUT NOT her underclothes. Let her know how you feel and that you want to experiance these Items in private to see if you would like that kind of thing. If you go showing the nieghbors you may end up in a nut house, and your not crazy, there is just someone else inside you trying to come out. Be quite about it and read more in these forums to find the right ways to to this without bring undue hardship on yourself. As someone else said just go buy your own girly things and hide them where your mother can find them if you want her to know, but you need to be there when she does so you can expain yourself. Trying to find a girl that will help you and wants you to dress up is hard to do, many of us have been down that road with many a heartbreak. You have to slow down and take your time, there are many of us out here, but there are many more people that just don't understand. Don't tell others unles you can trust them and most at your age you can't, becareful.

Tina Dixon
11-11-2006, 08:35 AM
Holy smokes, get with it here, your just wearing your Moms thong and your going to walk in and show her:eek: , sounds to me like you need a little help?

teamlosi
11-11-2006, 08:38 AM
no i just need to tell and show someone about it.

Tina Dixon
11-11-2006, 09:00 AM
no i just need to tell and show someone about it.
Well tell her then, you can't show her that way, your 19 years old, grow up:mad:

trannie T
11-11-2006, 03:33 PM
Be a big girl and buy your own undies, quit stealing mom's.

teamlosi
11-11-2006, 03:55 PM
I dont steal my moms things, i just wear the articles of clothing for a while then return them. I know i should buy my own. But i get turned on by the fact that the clothing im wearing is my moms. Like right now, im wearing my regular street clothes, but i have my moms red laced panties on underneath. I feel so naughty.

Be a big girl and buy your own undies, quit stealing mom's.

Sharon
11-11-2006, 04:56 PM
Okay, this has gone on long enough. Consider your question answered.