PDA

View Full Version : Im wearing Girls Jeans???? Ohhh Nooooo

Karren H
11-11-2006, 07:13 AM
Ok!! Were are getting ready to go downtown to the Vetrans Day parade and I got dressed first....so as I come out of the bathroom my wife says "Where did you get those jeans?". From my drawer (dahhhhhh!!). Hehe. "No, where did you buy them". I don't remember, why? "They look like girls jeans". Nooooooooooo!!

So I'm ready to take them off right then and there.. And burn them but she then says "they look good on you". What?? "Its the style that the girls are wearing and they look good on you". Grrrrrrrrr. My own wife...turned aginst me!!! <Sigh>

I should have worn my pink capris!!

Love Karren

Kristen Marie
11-11-2006, 07:28 AM
Wow Karen....this one got my heart racing. I went to Lane Bryant yesterday and bought my first jeans. You know, the low cut, flare leg jeans to wear with heels.
I cannot believe how good they look and feel on. You've given me an idea......

Charleen
11-11-2006, 07:44 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep telling you that not only do they look better than guy jeans, but are also more comfy even in drab. A girl has to dress to look our best no matter the occasion or what we're doing. Welcome to the Dark (blue) Side! Bwahaaaa!
Love and xxxx, Lily

Karren H
11-11-2006, 07:57 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep telling you that not only do they look better than guy jeans, but are also more comfy even in drab. A girl has to dress to look our best no matter the occasion or what we're doing. Welcome to the Dark (blue) Side! Bwahaaaa!
Love and xxxx, Lily

Never.....ok almost never and I hate to admit it so I won't but I have worn these jeans out enfemme...oce last year. Mainly because I was too lazy to change them......photos are in my yahoo albums but I'm not telling you where!! You have to find them yourself....(Before I can get to them and delete them). Hehehe

Love Karren

Jodie_Lynn
11-11-2006, 07:58 AM
ya know Karen, you could always dress them up a bit with a cute belt......

accessorize! accessorize! accessorize!

Phyliss
11-11-2006, 08:45 AM
Last week I finally "dumped" the last of my guy jeans, (they were too big for me anyway) all I own now is from Fashion Bug. The L.A. Blues brand they carry. in a stretch style. I like them. No decorations on the pockets to draw attention.

Karen, jeans are O.K. to wear.

suzy
11-11-2006, 08:54 AM
Karren.....

Please send picures!!! I know that you're at the parade...and everybody knows that you take a camera to parades...so!!!!:love: ok??? Please??:D

Sedona
11-11-2006, 09:39 AM
Karren,

You in girly jeans!? Not so bad was it? Welcome to the denim side.

Cheers,

Kimkandy
11-11-2006, 09:52 AM
If I wear 34 waist 32 leg is that the same as size 16 girls jeans?

Girl's sizing seems a bit confusing for jeans. I mainly buy Levi 501's.

I don't think I would be able to spot if a guy was wearing girl's jeans.

It just would not occur to me to look for it or bother me.

Kim

Vash
11-11-2006, 10:37 AM
Ok I am on my way to go build the bomb shelter because the apocalypse is surely coming <LOL>

Scotty
11-11-2006, 10:41 AM

Kim

I just bought a pair of Levi 501's in womens - same sizing on the tag as mens but they come with a chart on them for women.
I suspect there's little difference except these are a tad wider in the hips.

Normally I wear a mens 32 waist and generally wear a 10-12 with 12 being a bit looser.

My flared leg low rise Cruel Girl jeans are size 11 and fit me perfect.

I'd be tempted to try a pair of 12-14 at 34, depending on the mfg.

I wish I could wear the cruel girls out but they are SOooo femme.....not in drab mode.

Ashley - we'll be inviting you to a jam session for TS/TG/CD guitarists! (I'm the cheerleader because I can't play) :D

Stephenie S
11-11-2006, 10:51 AM
28 inch waist? I hate you already!

No really, that's wonderful. I hope I can get there eventually.

Lovies,
Steph

Karren H
11-11-2006, 11:08 AM
Karren,

You in girly jeans!? Not so bad was it? Welcome to the denim side.

Cheers,

They are Sanomas and I bought them in the mens dept. So technically in not in violation of the prime directive (ok my PD.....make it so!! :) ). But my wife thinks they look girly so I can't argue with her!! We'll I can but I will loose for sure.. And I'm down at the parade and I took a photo.. Plus my daughter drug us into the Tall Girl shop!! Btw. Didng have to drag me hard....hehe. So I'm getting to look and shop with the girls!! Can't buy anything for me but better than zip!! Well. Back to the parade!!! :D

Love Karren

Cherry Lynn
11-11-2006, 11:26 AM
My helper is a GG and several days ago I was wearing girls jeans on a job and we were talking about it. She said they are more comfortable than mens and I agreed. She is cool with it now that she knows I am a CD. Sure makes me more comfortable working around her.

Taffy
11-11-2006, 12:15 PM
I had been wearing Newport-News low-rise, boot-cut stretch jeans for four or five years to work on casual Fridays and every weekend, and found them the most comfortable jeans I had ever worn.

I ordered several more pair last month and, upon receipt, noticed that the front pockets were much shorter than before. Essentially the front pockets were now only for one or two very small items and I could not even put in a comb and car keys. Very sad as I was extremely happy with their products before...

Taffy

suchacutie
11-11-2006, 12:32 PM
My wife hated the way male jeans fit me, so I started looking at women's jeans. The problem is that the sizing for regular jeans assumes that the waist is much smaller than the hips, so if you by jeans that sit at the waist, you'd better have a small waist and large hips...but...

If you by low-rise or ultra low-rise jeans, you can (and should, from my experience) size them to the hip measurement! So, if I size them to my 37.5 in hips, I wear a size 8 in low-rise jeans. My 34 inch waist makes it impossible for me to buy women's jeans that sit at the waist.

The biggest problem I have with them en drab is that the pockets are often too small (sometimes too small for my hands to get into them!), so I look for the buttoned pockets if I want to wear them in both gender presentations.

I've been best pleased with Blue London's original button-pocket jeans, low-rise, for both genders, and these can be purchased in a number of locations.

Hope this helps those who are just starting out into the world of women's jeans. Oh, and yes my wife loves the way they fit!

Tina

Scotty
11-11-2006, 01:20 PM
I really like that newport-news website/jeans.

How do they run in sizes, larger or smaller?

Glenda58
11-11-2006, 01:52 PM
I almost had a heart attack that you had on jeans but you cheated:devil: . All my jeans are womens size 8 or 10 tall. They fit better than mens and with the right top can look sexy. You must buy some now that the wife thinks they look good on you. That way you won't have to hide them and can ware them anytime you want.:thumbup:

tall_brianna
11-11-2006, 01:57 PM
Cut: yes, fit: yes, less than functional pockets: yes. WRT the pockets, hey it goes with the turf. Part of why mens jeans look and feel so drab is that we buy them big enough to stuff the pockets with everything we need to carry. :yawn:

I have noticed while wearing them out in my near drab form, that GGs do notice. No one has said anything to me yet except my ex who just said she couldn't figure out why they looked better than the ones I usually buy. I often see GGs size me up like they would another GG and then look up with this slightly bewildered look. :) I think that counts as being read while in drab. :hehe:

-b

Bobbie cd
11-11-2006, 02:01 PM
Ok!! Were are getting ready to go downtown to the Vetrans Day parade and I got dressed first....so as I come out of the bathroom my wife says "Where did you get those jeans?". From my drawer (dahhhhhh!!). Hehe. "No, where did you buy them". I don't remember, why? "They look like girls jeans". Nooooooooooo!!

So I'm ready to take them off right then and there.. And burn them but she then says "they look good on you". What?? "Its the style that the girls are wearing and they look good on you". Grrrrrrrrr. My own wife...turned aginst me!!! <Sigh>

Love Karren

Karren, dear, please look at it as an opportunity!
If your wife is able to say that the jeans look "girly" and then turn right around and say that they look good on you, it might just be a sign that she is just a teeny bit more accepting of that part of you. Maybe you should try buying a (Gasp!) actual pair of women's jeans and wear them to see if she notices!:D

AmberTG
11-11-2006, 02:19 PM
Karren, just remember, GGs wear jeans all the time, with some cute, sexy tops, IE cleavage, they can be a real turn on.
I love my Ryders jeans in size 8 tall stretch, they fit me like a glove, unlike all my guy pants that, even though are regular cut, are baggy and hang from my ass like a full diaper!
I just remove the tags and go. The pockets are a bit smaller then guys jeans but I can still put my wallet in my back pocket, now if I could figure out how to carry a purse in guy mode....
I have a 31 inch waist and 35 inch hips so I have to wear jeans that are slim cut and Ryders seem to be that way. These are below-the-waist fit, not low rise. I should try a pair of low rise just to see how they fit.

shannonsilk
11-11-2006, 02:29 PM
i haven't worn men's jeans in years. i stuck with dockers and stuff like that. jeans were always so stiff and that made them uncomfortable. the girls' jeans are thinnerand more flexible. the low rise ones make it so they just have to fit in the waist. i bought my first ones last month. i really like them. if anyone looks they should be able to tell because i got the ones that taper in at the knee. the problem is the small pockets-tho i can get acard case and money in.

SherriePall
11-11-2006, 02:58 PM
Karren -- I couldn't believe it when I read this post. Please, I love your legs too much for you to cover them over with jeans. I don't care if it goes 20 degrees below zero in Pittsburgh.
I do have a pair of jeans I bought at Wal-Mart. Size 10 regular. Haven't worn them out yet because I want to fill them just right when I do.
P.S. -- I did sneak a peek at your jeans pics. You still look marvelous! Now I'm really upset.

trannie T
11-11-2006, 03:50 PM
I wear them interchangably. One pair has no back pockets so I have to make other arrangements for my wallet.
I miss the girl's jeans of my youth, the ones that zipped up the back.

Karren H
11-11-2006, 05:45 PM
Ok....a couple enfemme jeans pics.....and one from today... and they are male jeans.....I was comeing back from a business trip and planned to change F2M at the PA rest area as usual so I got lazy and figured that it would be one less article of clothes to change.......

Karren

Jenna1561
11-11-2006, 06:12 PM
Welcome to the revolution Karren! Girls in girly jeans - sexy. Karren in girly jeans - WOW! Find some with some nice pocket designs or leg embroidery. Great for casual wear.

Karren, don't they feel so much better than men's jeans? I could see you in some skinny jeans tucked into a nice pair of black leather boots with 3-inch heels. Wow!

Jenna

Karren H
11-11-2006, 06:21 PM
Not a revolution more of a de-evolution!! Give me a skirt any day!! Though I didn see a girl downtown in some sweet high heel boots.....and even though she had jeans on she would have looked soooo much better in a dress!! :)

Love Karren

Jenni
11-11-2006, 06:23 PM
I'm with you guys, I love my girls jeans! Guy jeans just kind of "hang" on me, but I have a pair of Mary-Kate and Ashley's that are made out of a thin, stretchy denim, and are sooo comfy.

jen

Jodi
11-11-2006, 06:44 PM

Love Karren

Hi Karen, Welcome to the club:tongueout . Actually about 90% of my jeans are womens stretch jeans. I have them from a variety of sources. I wear a size 6, reg length. Once you begin wearing jeans with stretch, you will never go back to straight cotton jeans. Trust me. Give it a try.

BTW, I was at our parade today, but I was wearing army green and marching. THis is the day for us old retired soldiers to do our thing.

Jodi

joanlynn28
11-11-2006, 06:57 PM
Everytime when a pair of my guy jeans wears out I replace that pair with a pair of girl jeans. Like today I had to go to work so I wore my Levi 518 lowcut jeans with my cheerleader tennis shoes and knee highs. I found the best deal on 518's at Costco they only cost $14.99 compared to $34 in the department stores but the other day when I went to Costco they where down to $9 a pair so I couldn't resist and bought another pair. I used to wear Wrangler 13MWZ cowboy cut jeans but now its the 14MWZ's for woman.
Same great fit just a little snugger around the waist. For size comparision in a mens jean I wear between a 31 to 32 Waist but in girl jeans it is either a size 9 juniors or size 8 woman's. But that is not going to last being on hormones.:heehee:

Jenna1561
11-11-2006, 06:59 PM
Jodi,

Thank you and all the veterans who served our country. Those of us who did not serve, owe you all a debt of gratitude that we can never fully repay.

Thank you,

Jenna

princessmichelle
11-11-2006, 08:30 PM
Karren,

I looked at the three photos in your post and I can tell that the bottom of the three photos is you crossdressing as a man!:eek:

I'm telling you Karren, don't crossdress if you can't pass!:D

But you look great as a woman!
And you _are_ great. :happy:

"Princess" Michelle

Daizy Chains
11-11-2006, 08:36 PM
yes stretch jeans are the way to go

ubokvt
11-11-2006, 08:40 PM
Ohhhh Karen!!!! In my post you said jeans never, only skirts, so I spent all I had on a skirt and now its jeans, what am I to do. So like a woman can't make up her mind on what to wear. humph!:tongueout Oh by the way nice hips but they make your butt look a little small::2c:

Jodi
11-11-2006, 10:10 PM
Jodi,

Thank you and all the veterans who served our country. Those of us who did not serve, owe you all a debt of gratitude that we can never fully repay.

Thank you,

Jenna

Thank you Jenna.

Jodi

wannabie
11-12-2006, 03:40 AM

So I'm ready to take them off right then and there.. And burn them but she then says "they look good on you". What?? "Its the style that the girls are wearing and they look good on you".

come to think of it, the girls jeans that we wear now used to be guy's jeans back in the 70's with flower power on them. same styles

don't believe me, look at greg brady from the brady bunch. I guess I'm saying that the guys had it before the girls.

paola w
11-12-2006, 01:31 PM
you look cute....would like to see you in jeans.that red number too.paola

tanya3
11-12-2006, 02:23 PM
my wife bought me a pair of low rise jeans simalar to olivia's and they are so comfortable . i wish i could wear them all the time !!!!!!! .

Jenni
11-12-2006, 06:44 PM
OMG..!!

I didn't know Mary Kate & Ashley also had jeans..!

Do they come in Juniors???

If they do, I haven't seen them. The largest size I've seen them in so far is 16.

jen

wannabie
11-13-2006, 12:41 AM
my wife bought me a pair of low rise jeans simalar to olivia's and they are so comfortable . i wish i could wear them all the time !!!!!!! .

I don't see why not? right now all but two pairs of my jeans are womens jeans.

krisybryant
11-13-2006, 01:02 AM
Wow Karen....this one got my heart racing. I went to Lane Bryant yesterday and bought my first jeans. You know, the low cut, flare leg jeans to wear with heels.
I cannot believe how good they look and feel on. You've given me an idea......

I know, this boot-cut and 3in heel thing is all the rage this year. I feel like such a slave to fashion. This weekend they were everywhere. All I could do was notice. I want that look soooo bad (or to be her soooo bad).

Charolette time
11-13-2006, 01:04 PM
Everytime when a pair of my guy jeans wears out I replace that pair with a pair of girl jeans. Like today I had to go to work so I wore my Levi 518 lowcut jeans with my cheerleader tennis shoes and knee highs. I found the best deal on 518's at Costco they only cost $14.99 compared to $34 in the department stores but the other day when I went to Costco they where down to $9 a pair so I couldn't resist and bought another pair. I used to wear Wrangler 13MWZ cowboy cut jeans but now its the 14MWZ's for woman.
Same great fit just a little snugger around the waist. For size comparision in a mens jean I wear between a 31 to 32 Waist but in girl jeans it is either a size 9 juniors or size 8 woman's. But that is not going to last being on hormones.:heehee:

How lucky too be able to wear size 8 or 9 I get mine at Lane Bryant, they have real ladies sizes, :heehee: as far as hormones do be careful, I wish that I could be on them, but having gone thru breast cancer this past year, that is no longer an option for me, breast forms from now on, just think how great your hips and breasts will look like ,I suppose that means you will need to get all new undies and such, do post some pics when the changes start, Jelious Charolette

pinkpanther
11-13-2006, 10:32 PM
The jeans that I wear every opportunity i have are my Gloria Vanderbilt jeans. These jeans are AWESOME! I love the way the Glova stretch jeans hugmy body. The first time I wore these my wife asked me if those were my Eddie Bauer jeans. She said "did you know there was a Swan on the pocket of your jeans. I've noticed other people commenting to their friend that I was "wearning ladies" jeans. If they only knew I was wearing a Wonderbra panties and bra as well.

Missy
11-13-2006, 11:44 PM
girl jeans fit me better then boy jeans just the right length and fit
wife likes the why they look shows more curves then men jeans do

tacal
11-14-2006, 11:09 AM
You look sooooo good wearing those jeans en femme, but icky in drab.

Karren H
11-14-2006, 01:34 PM
You look sooooo good wearing those jeans en femme, but icky in drab.

Thanks!! But I don't feel icky in drab! Lol. And I'm still not going out and buying any fem jeans any time soon!!! Just because my wife thinks they may or may not look good on me....

I saw a girl at the ice rink Sunday night that was wearing the nicest pair of slacks, gaucho like but longer!! Too bad she wasn't my size! Hehe

And I haven't bought any fem clothing in a month....waiting for the after New Years sales and pick myself up some new dresses!!! Not jeans!!

Love Karren

MissAnnM
11-14-2006, 05:00 PM
Just love girl jeans they fit so much better I like the rise too. My wife is not so cool with me wearing them as everyday jeans she says they make me look to feminine in the butt. The jeans with the zipper in the back OMG have to keep them for a dress day

LB MAN
12-09-2006, 02:01 AM
The jeans that I wear every opportunity i have are my Gloria Vanderbilt jeans. These jeans are AWESOME! I love the way the Glova stretch jeans hugmy body. The first time I wore these my wife asked me if those were my Eddie Bauer jeans. She said "did you know there was a Swan on the pocket of your jeans. I've noticed other people commenting to their friend that I was "wearning ladies" jeans. If they only knew I was wearing a Wonderbra panties and bra as well.

I ALSO WEAR GV JEANS .NOE THAY HAVE A SEXEY DESINE ON BACK POCKETS

Penny
12-09-2006, 04:18 AM
They are Sanomas and I bought them in the mens dept. So technically in not in violation of the prime directive (ok my PD.....make it so!! :) ). But my wife thinks they look girly so I can't argue with her!! We'll I can but I will loose for sure.. And I'm down at the parade and I took a photo.. Plus my daughter drug us into the Tall Girl shop!! Btw. Didng have to drag me hard....hehe. So I'm getting to look and shop with the girls!! Can't buy anything for me but better than zip!! Well. Back to the parade!!! :D

Love Karren
They should have named them "Genes" for men and "Jeans" for women; that way no would get confused!

:hugs:

Penny

Kristen Kelly
12-09-2006, 11:44 AM
OK, so Im going to date myself, but back in the 70’s when designer jeans were the rave, They were so tight you could tell if a quarter was heads or tails. I had a few pairs I thought I would never get into so threw them out, now I wish I hadn’t, I’ve lost enough weight to fit in them. I had some with little pistols on them and Red Devils and they were Men’s jeans. I look so better in women's leams.

StayceeCD
12-09-2006, 11:51 AM
Ashley - we'll be inviting you to a jam session for TS/TG/CD guitarists! (I'm the cheerleader because I can't play) :D

WHAT? I'm a bass player. (professional this is what I do for a living) What a dream to be in T Girl band! Then I could just tell my wife.. Hey hun, it's work!! :D

janet p
12-09-2006, 12:01 PM
With the NFR(national finals rodeo) in town LV,Nev, there are so many women in tight fitting jeans a girl just has to fit in.:love:

cute_michelle_cd
12-09-2006, 01:05 PM
i enjoy wearing girl jeans. the ones i have bought are to girlie and hard to wear out. but i have with my wife twice and she likes the way they look. but still wont go out with me dressed fully. but thats ok for now

Adrienne Heels
12-09-2006, 01:44 PM
I think I look much better in women's jeans, myself. And I like the way they feel more than guy jeans. Too bad my wife would notice Limited jeans in the wash !

marie354
12-09-2006, 02:46 PM

Girl's sizing seems a bit confusing for jeans. I mainly buy Levi 501's.

I don't think I would be able to spot if a guy was wearing girl's jeans.

It just would not occur to me to look for it or bother me.

Kim

Hi! I'm about that same size, but I have no rear end.:( But I went to Wally world today with my GG and we picked out size 8/10 stretch jeans and they fit!!! I think that I could have gone down to a 6/8 though. Go ahead and get your self a pair. The stretch makes them much more comfortable than men's jeans. I choose a pair without any pockets at all and they were only about $15!!! WOW!!!

marie354
12-09-2006, 03:01 PM
Not a revolution more of a de-evolution!! Give me a skirt any day!! Though I didn see a girl downtown in some sweet high heel boots.....and even though she had jeans on she would have looked soooo much better in a dress!! :)

Love Karren

Karren, One thing about pants... No worries about how you hold your legs. Even if you slide them under a chair and cross your ankles.

Christine cd
12-09-2006, 06:17 PM
i wear girls jeans almost all the time. Even to work. Jordach low rise stretch jeans fit really good on me. I bought several pairs, even a couple in black. My wife noticed them on me and said they looked nice. When she found out they were girls jeans she was mad, she knows I like to dress but doesn't want to see me or hear about me dressing. She hasn't said anything else about them lately. There not fancy just five pocket jeans but they fit so nice and comfy and hug my bum and thighs just right. When I do get to out enfemme some day i'll wear them with a pair of black heels and fit right in with the other mall ladies walking around.
Christine cd

MJ
12-09-2006, 06:39 PM
i never thought i would hear karren say she wears womans jeans omg. the end is coming he he. well lets see the jeans ?
i have no jeans in my wardrobe. but there is a first time for everything. and well at this time of the year it sounds like a good idea