PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I've been quiet the last few days!

Felix
11-11-2006, 07:50 AM
Sorry I've been a little quiet the last few days! I've been feelin a bit within myself stuff goin through my head, so sorry if I been quiet, but back now!! Felix xx :hugs:

Kimberley
11-11-2006, 04:28 PM
Hey guy, we all get it at different times. No matter, you know you are always welcome, (and that comes from all of us.)

:hugs:
Kimberley

CaptLex
11-11-2006, 05:42 PM
Sorry I've been a little quiet the last few days! I've been feelin a bit within myself stuff goin through my head, so sorry if I been quiet, but back now!! Felix xx :hugs:
{{{{{{{FEEELIIIX!}}}}}}}}}}

I missed you, man! Haven't seen much of Kieron either. In fact, I was beginning to wonder if everybody went for an all-boys' vacation and forgot to invite me. :tongueout Welcome back!

Kimberley
11-11-2006, 05:47 PM
Ohhhhh I just LOVE male bonding weekends! Can come along and be the cook?

:lol: :lol:
Kimberley

CaptLex
11-11-2006, 05:57 PM
Ohhhhh I just LOVE male bonding weekends! Can come along and be the cook?

:lol: :lol:
Kimberley
Sounds good to me - I don't know about the other guys, but cooking is not really my thing. :p

Felix
11-12-2006, 10:39 AM
Awwwww! Thanx you guys and Ladies! Hey I'd love to have a male bonding weekend! I think that's why I like hanging with my gay friend it's the nearest I get lol. God what this must sound like yeah I feel loads that I wanna be one of the lads! A therapist would love to get in my head I'm sure. I feel scared at the mo the truth be known cos my feelings and thoughts seem to be tumbling into a great big mountain. I think it's cos my school is going through an upheaval and I'm worried that if I get moved to another school I may not be able to be myself, I feel safe to a point where I am but the thought of going somewhere else scares me I don't wanna wear drab is that the right expression. I probably dress quite androgenous for school tracksuits polo tee shirts, sweat shirts and such like. Dunno what I'd do if I moved god I must sound like a right wuss!! Felix xx :hugs: