PDA

View Full Version : FYI about all in one girdle

Krystenw
11-11-2006, 09:21 AM
We were at the Outback last night and it came to my attention that I needed to use the ladies room.
At the Mall they have Family rooms. Not at the Outback.
It was to the point that I could no longer wait so I just went in, went into a stall and closed and locked the door.
I thought I was doing fine until I had to unhook the girdle. I finished up and if you think unhooking one of those things is hard try to hook one. It's like fastening your bra behind your back while standing on your head. I am just glad no one else was in there. I didn't think I was ever going to get it connected.

Raychel
11-11-2006, 09:48 AM
I know exactly what you mean Krysten. All-in-One's are one of my favorite garments. But they sure can be a challenge at those times. I think that the people that design womens clothes must be some sort of sadist. I mean really, Clothes that zip in the back, bras that hook in the back and all-in-ones that hook in the most awefull places.

Maureen Henley
11-11-2006, 10:15 AM
Kristen

That's why I like open-bottom all-in-one's. With the right panties (or panty girdle), you just need to move the material aside to go. A lot less struggle in the Ladies' Room.

Stephenie S
11-11-2006, 10:35 AM
Well dear, chalk it up to experience. We all have to learn what works and what doesn't. At least you got the job done without help. That was a blessing. Next time you will know better what to wear.

I can remember some of the outfits I used to put on when I was younger. There's no way I could have uirnated without completely disrobing. I dress in a much simpler fashion now, and you know?, it's more fun.

Lovies,
Steph

Eugenie
11-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Kristen

That's why I like open-bottom all-in-one's. With the right panties (or panty girdle), you just need to move the material aside to go. A lot less struggle in the Ladies' Room.

You took the words out of my mouth :happy:

I used to have the same problem with an all-in-one panty girdle. I now only wear open-bottom girdles, be it ordinary girdles or all-in-one's. Actually I now rarely wear girdles at all. With the self holding stockings there is no need for garters for holding them up anymore...

Note that wearing stockings instead of panty hoses makes it far easier when in the situation of having to go to the toilets...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Karren H
11-11-2006, 06:35 PM
I have one that has two crotch hooks... So with two tugs everything falls out!! A little hard stuffing it back in there sometime. Lol But very convenient for the girl on the go!!

Love Karren

trannie T
11-11-2006, 07:06 PM
If we can put a man on the moon we can design a better foundation garment fastener than those fussy little hooks.

Joy Carter
11-11-2006, 07:52 PM
I always wanted one but the size charts say I don't have enough booty. Any body know how to measure one for me? I'm a forty six, thirty eight, forty one.(Woo Woo):rolleyes: I saw one web sight from the UK that claimed sized for men but they don't answer the Emails I send.

Billijo49504
11-11-2006, 11:39 PM
Well Joy, I don't know about a girdle, but it sounds like you should be wearing a bra all the time <LOL> BJ

Joy Carter
11-11-2006, 11:50 PM
Well Joy, I don't know about a girdle, but it sounds like you should be wearing a bra all the time <LOL> BJ

Sorry to delude you but "LOL" that was with forms "LOL".

Billijo49504
11-11-2006, 11:53 PM
Sorry about that Joy...BJ
ps.. mine are, for goood or bad, real.

Amy Hepker
11-12-2006, 12:00 AM
I find them quite comforable and don't mind it one bit. I have had them before and love the controled feeling. It does not bother me and is part of being a Female, Love it or leave it. No don't leave just do what you have too. I wouldn't want anybody to change except to make themselves happy.

Debb
11-12-2006, 03:39 AM
when you're in the loo, do what I do .. take the straps off your shoulders and pull the bottom down some, makes it a lot easier to attach those hooks together.

Girdlewoman
11-12-2006, 07:48 PM
Try an o.b.g. or a split crotch panty girdle. Peace, Girdlewoman

murphysd2004
11-13-2006, 06:41 PM
I love an all-in-one, but one or two adventures of almost not getting it undone in time, and then having to pull down the pantyhose convinced me to change. Now I'm in a very firm long leg high waist panty girdle over pantyhose. I love the pressure, but at least I can get it down before I get really frantic.