PDA

View Full Version : New Book: Life. Ch. 5

Stephanie Brooks
01-10-2005, 12:23 PM
Cast of Characters So Far (w/ changed names, except of course for lil' ol' me ;) ):

Wife: Tracy
Daughter, 6 years old: Alice
Husband, CD: Stephanie
Husband, Drab: Steve
Girl Buddy: Blade
Counselor: Bruce

About a week ago, I had another counseling session with "Bruce". In summary, he doesn't believe my marriage is viable, given that Tracy has fundamental problems with my crossdressing. He's probably right in so many ways. There are other issues in my marriage, but in the end it probably isn't viable.

A day later, Tracy and I discussed our situation. If you recall from the prior chapter, things were looking promising between us if not exactly good. I discussed what Bruce had said, but challenged his thoughts with the optimism of what Tracy and I had discussed on New Year's Day. Her optimism faded long before this discussion. It's as if I'm on some bad roller coaster ride.

Regardless, I had lunch with Blade on Friday. She's my buddy, and has been for many years. Blade and I seem to be the only ones fighting for my marriage. Bruce isn't, but he is simply counsel. I'm the one who must consider his words and act accordingly. Tracy, however, has been my wife of 20 years. Go figure.

The Purge ended that night, January 7, 2005, the completion of a dark period that began September 12, 2004. In that purge I threw away clothing, makeup, accessories, filling 6 large trash bags (13 gal; 50 litre). Only a few things were retained, namely photos and credit cards. I returned a few jewelry items to Tracy for her to keep or discard as she desired. Two pairs of fishnet pantyhose ended the dark time. On the next day, I purchased 6 pairs of women's panties, cotton, 3 white and 3 black. The Purge has ended. Long live The Purge! I've been searching for new clothing online - slips, dresses, shoes, jeans - and will have outfits before long. Wigs too are being shopped. Some time ago I posted a graphic of possible wigs; attached to this message you'll find a refinement of choices. Being 47 years old, I want something that complements my age and doesn't make me look silly.

Tracy already knows The Purge has ended, having discovered the fishnets before I could tell her. However, I told her about them as soon as I could and before she mentioned it to me. I wanted the fishnets, and knew they'd probably tweak Tracy. I will not do things to break the trust or vows of our marriage, but I do need to be able to be me.

On Sunday I cooked our big meal. We had a Japanese style steak and veggie dinner, with sliced strip steak, julienned carrots and summer squash, and sliced onions. Alice prepared rolls. Desert was raspberries and blackberries with whipped cream, a piece of chocolate, and espresso. We had candlelight. I prepare meals like this regularly. Horrible crossdresser.

Wendy me
01-10-2005, 12:40 PM
thats good news we all can use some of that now...keep up the good work ........be
strong and shop on girlfreind ..........the wigs ??????? i think it's between 4 and 5 .....
dance girl dance............

Stephanie Brooks
01-10-2005, 12:44 PM
Thanks Wendy! I like 4 & 5 too! I also like 2. :cool:

(You know, we need some smilies with long hair!)

Ashleigh
01-10-2005, 12:50 PM
Greeting Fractl. Keep fighting! Everything worthwile takes an incredible amount of affort. I know from experience that if we want something bad enough and are willing to do what it takes to obatin that goal, we can succeed. Don't let anyone else tell you that something worthwile is not viable. It need to come from you and your's. Hope all works out well.

On the wigs, I think it is between 1,2,5, and 6.

Hang in there. Put those credit cards to use.

DonnaT
01-10-2005, 12:52 PM
Sounds real good Stephanie.

There's a thread on wigs locally at:

http://tgea.net/forums/TG_Discussion/posts/1036.html

I got my second one, first was from online, from Hollywood Fashion Wigs at 716 King St., Alexandria, VA, phone 703-548-8181.

Margaret, the owner, is very helpful and will fit you with the various wigs so you can decide.

My wife went with me, and that was a help also.

Wendy me
01-10-2005, 12:56 PM
i think up beat and happy = good thing........can't wait to se your choise

Sharon
01-10-2005, 01:56 PM
Just go and shoot the works Steph -- get them all! Well, maybe not the last one. That one will make you look like Donna Reed, unless, of course, you WANT to look like Donna Reed. :)

Stephanie Brooks
01-10-2005, 02:05 PM
HI Sharon!

I never heard anyone question Donna Reed's gender. ;) So yeah, I'd take the Donna Reed look. Of course, I'd also take the model's dress too.

Tristen Cox
01-10-2005, 02:19 PM
Purge over? Kewl. SHOPPING TIME! On the hair hmm 1,2,3, or 6 IMHO. I'm just trying to visualize them on you. All nice choices though. Go with what you want(or try 'em all) ;) You're a tough cookie Steph. *hugs*

Love
Tristen

Jen_TGCD
01-10-2005, 02:33 PM
IMHO>>>>;)

I like 2 and 4 because they both can be styled into many different looks. Long hair is not as popular as it once was (too much hassle taking care of it) but wearing it up or pulled back is great looking.