PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing & Newborns?

Stephanie
11-11-2006, 01:40 PM
My wife and I recently had a baby and she is currently 2 weeks old now and an opportunity for me to crossdress at home has presented itself since my older stepkids will be out of the house for the evening and my wife and I were both wondering if seeing me enfemme would have any negative effects on our newborn daughter (i.e. confusion, upset). My wife and I both agree that her seeing me enfemme probably would not have any ill effects on her (if she notices at all-esp. since she has been introduced to so many new people over the past 2 weeks) but we thought we might share our question with other members on this board and get some feedback. Thanks!

Rachel Morley
11-11-2006, 01:59 PM
I doubt it very much. I think I'm right in saying new born babies can hardly see anything at all unless it's right in front of them. Anyway, even if she could see you what do think is going to happen?...confusion and upset? ...why? at that age I would think she is so innocent that she wouldn't care less what her Dad looked like. She's probably more in tune with feelings rather than vision. You know how our pets still treat us the same no matter whether we're en femme or en drab?.....I imagine it's the same thing here.

suzy
11-11-2006, 02:10 PM
There will be no adverse reactions by your two week old daughter. Go on and play and have fun! Your daughter can hardly see, has no understanding at this point and will be sleeping most of the time anyway.. Don't worry... enjoy your free time!:thumbsup:

Phyliss
11-11-2006, 02:58 PM
A two week old baby has three priorities:
1. be warm
2. have a full tummy
3. have a dry diaper

Anything after that is not to be worried about.

Go ahead and have fun while you can.

Hold that baby close and love her forever. You have gift, enjoy it and take good care of it.