PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to talk about cross dressing? 1

Julie York
01-10-2005, 01:02 PM
Describe the first time you tried to use make-up.

Wendy me
01-10-2005, 01:08 PM
while all due intents of putting together a girl of my dreams the girl waiting inside.....
well tunned into a clown..........no offence to clowns of any type

Ashleigh
01-10-2005, 01:08 PM
Only lipstick. The second time, my wife gave me a Mary Kay facial. What a procedure! Now I know why it takes her 3 days to get ready to go somewhere. I think I will stay with lipstick only - at least for awhile.

DonnaT
01-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Was back in 75 or 76, lets see. . . .I had just come out to my wife and she lent me her wig. I then put makeup on and thought I did a right good job of it. In fact, it scared my wife and made things a little more difficult I think.

Tristen Cox
01-10-2005, 01:55 PM

Horrible:(

"Wipe on, wipe off....grrrrr Try again...nope NOT THAT MUCH...wipe back off.. start over....

(2 hours later)ah ha! So that's how you do it :rolleyes: Now *looks in mirror* mmm hmmmm *applies lipstick* yummm. Who's that girl :) Well this looks good for a start. Ooops! How could I have missed that spot? Grrrrrrr... Ok now that's better, I'll have to work on this I suppose."

*hugs*
Tristen :p

Julie York
01-10-2005, 01:59 PM
Lipstick was a doddle. I achieved the 'Joker' look without any difficulty. And I didn't know Coco The Clown was a CD until I tried it!

ChristineRenee
01-10-2005, 02:02 PM
Good thing I wasn't going out...I'd have never made it. Mascara was the hardest and still is for me. Tried to do false eyelashes too...that wasn't any easier.:eek:

Fortunately I got a lot better with practice over time.:cool:

Love,
Christine Renee

LauraB
01-10-2005, 02:14 PM
while all due intents of putting together a girl of my dreams the girl waiting inside.....
well tunned into a clown..........no offence to clowns of any type
I was 18ish

I had a brand new compact set of Boots No7 makeup that I had bought myself.

I got home so excited i thought it would be easy.

A little powder, a little paint, some lippy, some eye shadow what could be so difficult. I had seen GG's doing it so naturally, it seemed easy.

Opps wrong, so very wrong,

I spent the whole evening in front of the mirror my face a parody of tears and make up attempts that could well have graced the pages of Bram Stocker’s Dracula (the final part when it gets really bloody). I had stabbed my eyes with a liner brush, turned my cute kissable lips into something that one might see hanging from a butchers hook, or dangling from a fishing line (too much pink my fav colour). Had so much rouge on my face they must have looked liked they belonged to a heavy weight contender, one who had come off by far the worse in a world title fight.

After all the evening and much of the next morning, having dilapidated the contents of the Boots special make up kit and a large jar of ponds cold cream. (I had not discovered proprietary make up removers).

At work that day I told a GG friend what a state I had got into and a few days later she helped me through the whole rites of passage of makeup. Today though I still use pink rather a lot I am better, much better at it. Though it did take me a few years to be in a position where I make up with confidence

Love
Laura
XXXXXX

Now where did I put my Vivid Pink Lippy

KayleighTV_UK
01-10-2005, 02:34 PM
I thought it would be a good idea to dress in a white dress my sister had and put on bright red lipstick... got more on the dress than on me..

Nuff said..

MonaSmith
01-10-2005, 02:52 PM
Maybe I was the exception. I started with only using lipstick, then added eyeliner a while later, then mascara even later, etc. I did it over such a long period of time that I never really got the shock of the first time in full makeup. I am still having problems with foundations and powder types/colours but I muddle through. Blusher is my next problem to tackle.

Still, I see these women on the train in the morning and they manage to put a full face of makeup on, in no time at all, in a rocking carriage, that is a skill level that I can only dream of.

sonora
01-10-2005, 03:06 PM
My sister used to blot her lipstick by kissing the back her medicine cabinet door. (Maybe not the most hygienic thing in the world.) The first time I tried on lipstick I did the same only I didn't pucker as much as she did and left a huge mark. She never said anything about it - probably blamed it on my other sister, I guess. Eyeshadow looked a little garish at first too.

Trinity_cat
01-10-2005, 03:15 PM
I don't get the chance to wear full make-up.

Lipstick most days and never had any trouble with it.

Tried mascarra and almost blinded myself...
...that was only last week.

Julie
01-10-2005, 03:21 PM
I was about 4, I raided my mum's make up bag. I made a complete pigs ear of my face as expected at that age. It was fun scribbling on the walls though. :D

JJ

Julie York
01-10-2005, 05:04 PM
I think GGs have some secret society where they have to go away for 3 weeks and do all the really bad make-up attempts where no-one can see them. Then they just come out one day and it's right.

Megan_Renee
01-10-2005, 09:24 PM
I guess I was lucky because I was in plays in high school where the girls loved loading up the boys with makeup... I watched with intent and picked up a lot of tips.

The first time I put on all my own makeup, I ended up looking something of a prostitute... Now I've really gotten a lot better at nuancing my features...

Megan
---,---`--@

Tamara Croft
01-10-2005, 10:43 PM
I think GGs have some secret society where they have to go away for 3 weeks and do all the really bad make-up attempts where no-one can see them. Then they just come out one day and it's right.

Bah you found out our secret.... :eek:

Tamara x :p

Rikki
01-10-2005, 10:59 PM
I was sorta lucky, I have several sisters and the made me up a few times before I did it myself. When I did start doing it myself, one a my sisters sold Mary Kay so I asked her to show me what to do and the first thing she told me was to throw out the bright red lipstck,
. Now I can do a pretty good job. Still can't pass as a woman, but can put on the make up that doesn't look too bad.

Rikki

Sexy7
01-11-2005, 12:34 AM
I wear lipstick very often around the house. In fact, I am currently wear some red lipstick. My wife got me some eye shadow & rouge for Christmas. I have use it a few times. But, that stuff will take some getting use to on how to put it on. I don't have any problems with lip stick and it comes off quickly and fairly easy.

Sexy7 :cool:

Lily_gg
01-11-2005, 07:39 AM
On my first make up attempt I mascara'd my nose, and then proceeded to spend a lot of uni looking like I'd been punched squarely in both eyes :o

Then got sent away to secret society three week make up camp, and it's all fine now :p

Mary-Clarissa
01-11-2005, 07:56 AM
My first attempt at make-up was quite recently, during a week off I had on the run-in to Christmas. Whilst I did look more like Coco the Clown than a supermodel, I was stunned by the change in my appearance that I saw in the mirror, so I've been practicing applying make-up at every opportunity since.

If it wasn't for my dark hair giving me an almost impossible to cover-up beard, I think I might actually have the confidence to go out dressed for the first time ever, and even if that doesnt happen, I'm still enjoying making myself up, and looking more fem ;)

Now if I could just avoid continually poking myself in the eye with the eyeliner pencil, or even worse, after applying the make-up, rubbing my eyes when tired and smearing all my good work, I might actually look like I'd been to the same secret society three week make up camp as the gg's :D hehe

Krissi
01-12-2005, 06:31 PM
My very first time I was about 12 and I totally butchered the attempt. I must have looked ridiculous. I remember smashing the lipstick in the tube, almost poked my eye out with the mascara and eey make up, my cheeks looked like a mural with blush, oh the good ol days...lol.

As I got better with years of practice, I thought I was doing good. The first time I dressed for my wife, I wanted to have extra special dramatic sexy make up, and she ended up giggling at me cause my eyes were more like a racoon than a girl. She has helped tone things down for me a lot, lots of good tips.

RheaPAcd
01-12-2005, 07:41 PM
Rhea hear, a newbe, in N. Central, PA. Mature CD, still in the closet, but will dress with others. Although, dressing for about 8 years, still have problems with eye make-up and/or false eye lashes, as I wear eye glasses, which makes almost impossable to to apply. Any sugestions? Would love to get together with another to share dressing and interests. Can contact me at shaved4u22001@yahoo.com.
Hugs, Rhea

Anita Parish
01-12-2005, 09:01 PM
Rhea hear, a newbe, in N. Central, PA. Mature CD, still in the closet, but will dress with others. Although, dressing for about 8 years, still have problems with eye make-up and/or false eye lashes, as I wear eye glasses, which makes almost impossable to to apply. Any sugestions? Would love to get together with another to share dressing and interests. Can contact me at shaved4u22001@yahoo.com.
Hugs, Rhea

Rhea,

I tried some make up glasses, which are just magnifying glasses that fold down one lens at a time. They help a bit but things aren't very clear, the lenses tend to droop at awkward moments and it's tricky applying mascara/liner around the glasses. Occassionally I caught the liner of mascara stick on the glasses and accidentally applied it in totally the wrong place.

Anita

Tristen Cox
06-29-2005, 02:28 PM
Bump! :eek: :D

Wendy me
06-29-2005, 02:30 PM
so tell us abought this bump..............

Julie York
06-29-2005, 02:53 PM
Wow! I keep seeing my CD life passing before my eyes. What's happening?

Do I get repeat fees Tristen? :D

(It's an old thread but it's a goody). Cheers!

Can I change this thread to "If you were the Pope and we were invaded by aliens would you still wear make-up?" No? Oh well....CArry on.)

Rachel_740
06-29-2005, 03:16 PM

I bought some really heavy theatrical makeup with the idea that I could fully hide my very prominent beard shadow. I put it on at night using my bathroom mirror in my dimly lit bathroom. I then went to the local supermarket and I felt good about how I looked, although I was aware that I didn't really pass.

In reality I think I must have looked terrible.

How things change. I've totally changed the lighting in my bathroom now so I can see myself in (almost) daylight to do my makeup, which is just off-the-shelf makeup. My beard shadow is almost gone with my laser treatment (although I do feel self concious about it sometimes).

Anne

Jonien
06-29-2005, 03:47 PM
Aw that was some 55 years ago and you expect me to remember
going back in time ga ga are yes Mum only used powder very light almost white and lippy verry red that stained.
so the lippy went on first then loads of powder I dont know what I looked like no mirror but that did't matter I'm a mummy now and I can do what ever I like

that was untill Mummy found out and I found out that red lipstick dose not wash off

I could 't go to school the next day not with a red face did't do it again herts the bum to much opps sorry can I say bum (Dads belt) he's not around now so I can play again when ever I like anit great
opps better get forward in time.

To day I'm trying to improve but I still need practice so I HAVE to apply every it every day

Alexandra
07-01-2005, 11:59 PM
Actually, the first time I tried Make-up was when I was in Pre-school.

We has a Costume Day, and I got to wear a Ballerin Costume. There was Eyeshadow. I tried it on all over my Face. I looked more like a ballerina in Camo Make-upin the army than a Regular Ballerina Beauty.

Also, in preschool, We got to put on the play "Little red Riding Hood" I got to play Little Red, and asked one of the teachers if I could wear her red lipstick. She agreed, and helped me put it on. I was so Cute in my little red Cape, and red Lips.

When I was little, they had this make-up set called "Fresh and Fancy" where you could mix and match, and make your own make-up. my mother kept asking me if I wanted that....Little Did I know....

When I was 13, I started experimenting with my mothers make-up. She used this brand or eyeshadow I had never heard of, StageLight. She didnt have alot. What She had wasnt really good colours. She didnt have Mascara, so I tried using the Inside of a Ballpoint Pen with the Spring as a Mascara Wand, and using Acryillic Art paint as the Mascara Make-up it self. I also used Red Acrylic Paint for Red Lips. I sure did have some very red Lips. and Very Very Black and Sometimes Very Blue Lashes. I would use my mothers Eyeliner to do little designs over my eyes, and around my eyes. I wound up knowing how to put on Make-up better than my mother!

I also used the Acrylic Art paint for Nail Polish.hard stuff to Take off!

Olivia
07-02-2005, 10:58 AM
[QUOTE]so tell us abought this bump..............

Yeah, if it's getting bigger, then prolly, you should have it "looked at". Later, Olivia

Clare
07-03-2005, 08:02 AM
i was about fifteen and i tried my mums lipstick - can't even remember the colour, but mum had a lot of peach / coral / reddish shades i recall. after i tried all colours of lippy, i then tried her small collection of eye shadows.

That was it until i left home and didn't try makeup of any sort again until my mid 20's.

Christine