PDA

View Full Version : Do You Have A Secret Place To Dress

Jessicainme
11-11-2006, 05:56 PM
As someone just starting out I find it difficult to dress at home...I would love to have a special friend that can host and teach me all that she knows and have someplace where I could feel safe. How many of my sisters have a secret friend to help and a place to dress?

Karren H
11-11-2006, 06:05 PM
Nope!!! I typically fly solo....dressing at home when available, the office, any unisex restroom, any port-a-john (the larger handicap accessable ones are perfered), the car, my hotel room on business trips....... And who need safety!! Safety is for girls! Hmmmmmmm. Ok matbe not for all girls! Hehehe.

Love Karren

tekla west
11-12-2006, 02:52 AM
My secret place to dress is called California, but don't tell anyone, they will all want to be here.

suzy
11-12-2006, 02:59 AM
No secret place for me either.... Usually only dress at home.... but will dress in the car in emergencies!:D

Michelle2008
11-12-2006, 03:43 AM
Nope, me either. I don't have a special place to dress. But again, I have my own apt. so I can dress whenever I want. I was once in your shoes and living with my parents and two brothers growing up. I couldn't wait for the day to have my own place....now I do. And someday you will too. But it sucks right now...I understand. And no, I didn't have a special friend but like you, wished I did. Thats life...good luck!

Take Care,
Michelle

Melissa Ryan
11-12-2006, 07:09 AM
In reality, we all have a secret place to dress, its in our minds. It doesnt matter where or what you are doing, you can close your eyes and remember. Even if your out, theres a time we all need that place. Is safe, is free, it who you are. Me too. :happy: