PDA

View Full Version : i found the missing link

MJ
11-11-2006, 05:56 PM
hi girls

my friend Joni may be on to something here talking about right or left handed people your finger length and gender.. there have been supported study and seem to be accurate in genetic males the ring finger is longer than the index finger this goes for either hand

now in woman the ring finger and index finger are the same length wow so ask your girl friend or SO to hold up there hands

has for me my left hand ring and index fingers are the same length so there i just proved i am a woman :D

read on www.psychologytoday.com/articles/pto-20050614-000004.html
thanks girls hugs Marissa

Amy Hepker
11-11-2006, 06:01 PM
Yes, Mj you are right, I just checked mine and my GGLady friend. Mine are not the same where my Ladies is pretty close to the same. My Lady is very tall for a Lady she is 6' and I am 6'2". Our hands are about the same size, but my fingers are a lot fater than hers.

Karren H
11-11-2006, 06:10 PM
There are other differences too!!! My dad told me about them when I was heading into puberty!! :D. Can't remember what they all are.......getting old you know! Hehehe

Love Karren

Shannon CD
11-11-2006, 06:12 PM
There are other differences too!!! My dad told me about them when I was heading into puberty!! :D. Can't remember what they all are.......getting old you know! Hehehe

Love Karren

I seem to remember something about genitalia, but that has become very obscured lately. :D

Theresa(TGirl)
11-11-2006, 06:27 PM
My ring fingers on both hands are shorter than my index fingers, not by much, just enough to notice if you are paying close attention.

pocoyo
11-11-2006, 06:30 PM
I love that fact about finger length!

I am proud to say that my ring fingers are longer than my index fingers wooo I'm a guy lol :D

Has anyone ever done that sex ID/brainsex test on the bbc website? Sounds like you ladies might like it. (I had to do that finger measuring as part of it so this post made me think of it).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex/add_user.shtml

If you do it...don't panic if you're not the brain sex that you thought you were/want to be 'cos of course many females have brains more tailored to "male" tasks and many males have brains more tailored to "female" tasks anyway. Plus you might give different answers at different times anyway depending on how tired you are or whatever.

It's fun if nothing else!

I was pleased when I found even though I am good at some "female tasks" like telling how people are feeling from their expression I was awesome at the "male tasks" like systemising and shapes and my overall result was a more male brain. I liked that lol!

pocoyo

PS. While I'm over here on the mtf side... I hope you don't mind but I was looking at some of your leg photos earlier (slap me if I'm outta line!) and I have to say WOW your legs are all gorgeous. :o

melissacd
11-11-2006, 06:51 PM
Well the length of mine are the same so I guess if this theory is true then I am well justified in my feminine ways :)

MJ
11-11-2006, 07:35 PM

Love Karren

what !! you mean girls don't have that little dangle thingy :eek:

hugs Marissa

Theresa(TGirl)
11-11-2006, 08:59 PM
what !! you mean girls don't have that little dangle thingy :eek:

hugs Marissa

that reminds me of a story my mom pounds occasionally (you know, those annoying stories of stupid yet innocent things you did back when you were little), she said that she was changing my sister's diaper one day and i came around and said that "it" had fallen off of her, not knowing any different then (i was only three)

Scotty
11-11-2006, 09:02 PM
Weird - we had this conversations once before and I only measured my RIGHt hand as that's the one I WRITE with (Right/Write get it?) LOL

But my left they are both the same........weird!!!
On the right they are less than 1/4 inch difference..

DAVIDA
11-11-2006, 09:33 PM
I never heard of that before. I checked and my fingers are the same on both hands! I just think that it means that I am a balanced person!

Amy Hepker
11-11-2006, 09:36 PM
Well I tried that test and find that I must be one messed up person. It's 50/50. Great I am still torn between two worlds, and I am still stuck in this one. AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Amy Hepker
11-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Karren, at least your dad told you more than mine did. He just told me to use rubbers.

celeste26
11-11-2006, 09:46 PM
That I couldn't bowl a hook ball since they are nearly the same length. Both hands are the same, ring finger shorter than index by about1/4 inch.

Stephenie S
11-11-2006, 09:47 PM
It's quite easy to vary the length of your ring finger vrs your index finger just by the way you hold your hand. I think this is false science. Might be fun though as long as you don't put too much into it.

Steph

GG Vanya
11-11-2006, 10:15 PM
It's quite easy to vary the length of your ring finger vrs your index finger just by the way you hold your hand. I think this is false science. Might be fun though as long as you don't put too much into it.

Steph

Dang Stephenie you stole my post! :tongueout I was just sitting here looking at my own hands, and found that by flexing or rolling the the fingers left or right, you indeed can make them appear the same or different. I can change mine by as much as 3/8". (and these are old hands!) :D

Country girl
11-11-2006, 10:45 PM
I have to say that my ring finger and my index finger are nowhere near the same length on either hand and I'm as girly as you can get. Never wanted to be anything but a girl! Thank God I was born one!:devil: Not to ruin your theory but as Vanya said you can change the length just by the way you hold your hands. :hugs:

Country Girl GG

MJ
11-11-2006, 11:25 PM
Why do you gg always do that i had this all figured out. :happy: and now i have to go back to the drawing board :p again lol ... hugs mj

Theresa(TGirl)
11-11-2006, 11:27 PM
I have to say that my ring finger and my index finger are nowhere near the same length on either hand and I'm as girly as you can get. Never wanted to be anything but a girl! Thank God I was born one!:devil: Not to ruin your theory but as Vanya said you can change the length just by the way you hold your hands. :hugs:

Country Girl GG

also use has a lot to do with it, i play guitar and my left hand fingertips are tougher from the fretting, and i write left handed, so my left hand gets a lot more use.

pocoyo
11-12-2006, 04:12 AM

Steph

Yeah prob is false but fun like you said :) Btw in the bbc test thing you actually measure the fingers from the crease to tip (not just look at them).

and amy - sounds liek you are well balanced to me not messed up :happy:

Kate Simmons
11-12-2006, 05:22 AM
Hi MJ, I like you and the other gals but believe me when I say fingers or hands have nothing to do with being a woman. I fulfill all you are saying as I have very slender hands, etc. There is a certain "little something" (down below) that makes a person a woman though whether we like it or not.:happy: Ericka/Rich