PDA

View Full Version : Wishful Conversation with S.O.

Jacqui
11-11-2006, 07:24 PM
To Mods: Feel free to move to Writer's Society if more appropriate...

S.O.: So, will you be dressing for bed, tonight?
Jacqui: What do you mean?
S.O.: That negligee you bought yesterday, will you wear it to bed?
Jacqui: I wasn’t planning to.
S.O.: Oh, come on, I think it looks adorable on you.
Jacqui: Really?
S.O.: Very sexy! And I think you should wear your forms under it.
Jacqui: To bed? For the night?
S.O.: And your wig. Maybe I can do your eyes a little. You turn me on when you’re dressed, did I ever tell you that?
Jacqui: Actually, no! I thought you weren’t too keen on the whole idea.
S.O.: Well, I’ve been thinking what it might be like to be with….another woman…and you’re about as close as I’ll ever get.
Jacqui: So, you’re a…..lesbian??
S.O.: No, but when you’re dressed, I get really excited. I want to see what it’s like to press my boobs against yours.
Jacqui: But they’re not real!
S.O.: We can pretend. I’ll dim the lights. I won’t be able to see the seams under your negligee. They’ll look real, and they’ll feel real!
Jacqui: I, er, don’t know. To tell you the truth, when I’m dressed, I…I imagine that I might want a man!
S.O.: But you told me that you weren’t gay!
Jacqui: I’m not! I wouldn’t want to be with a man when I’m drab, it would disgust me! But when I’m dressed, I feel like a woman. I always thought that if I were a woman, I would want to be a lesbian, but the more I thought about it, the more I knew I wanted to be a ‘normal’ woman…and the natural thing for a ‘normal’ woman would be to be with a man.
S.O.: So, you don’t want to make love with me woman to woman?
S.O.: What if I put my hair up? I’ll even draw a mustache with some eyebrow pencil! How’s that?
Jacqui: You’re getting close!
S.O.: But I still want to press against your boobs with mine! Pleease!
Jacqui: Done! Shut the light!

Theresa(TGirl)
11-11-2006, 07:28 PM
hmm, nice, very nice. I wish that could happen to me at sometime.

Billijo49504
11-11-2006, 11:51 PM
Gee, that sound like a over active imagination. Or possibly wishfull thinking. But it sure sounds like fun. Until you turned her off. I don't have those problems, I'm only married to one lady, and she is the center of my life for the last 22 yrs...BJ

GG Vanya
11-12-2006, 12:23 AM
The last few lines of this play would be:

OK, if you want a man there's the door, go find one! I am not going to be humiliated by trying to "be" a man for ya buster.

Then you'd hear a loud thud as you landed on your butt on the front lawn.

:devil: :D :dom:

Nike
11-12-2006, 01:25 AM
Ok, so let me see if I got this right. In this fantasy scenario, the person you love and promised to cherish offers total acceptance, finds her husband in lingerie a huge turn on, offers a wonderful romp in the sack and it's not good enough??

Un-Friggin-Believable! (censored to save everybody else the time)

After reading this forum for quite some time, and occasionally posting, it is very clear that there are several different "camps". The "I love my wife/gf and only want to be with women" camp, the "I'm bi-sexual" camp, the "I'm gay" camp. I understand and affirm that these are all natural inclinations, each individual arriving in their own comfort zone after serious reflection and according to their personal orientation.

The camp I haven't mentioned which I completely don't understand is the "guys are disgusting unless I'm dressed like a woman then I want to fellate a man and have him sodomize me" camp. The clothing doesn't make one man want to be sexually submissive to another man. Orientation does. Enough of perpetuating that deception. Few buy it.

What is most disturbing to me personally about this "camp" is that most who proclaim these desires are MARRIED!

Within a loving relationship, sexuality can be explored and experienced with such diversity that being "full-filled" (so to speak) in the feminine sexual role is entirely possible. If ones wants to be with another man sexually, then by all means do so, but cut through the BS and live your life honestly. Above all, afford any SO involved to make an informed decision as to whether they will continue to participate.

I understand fantasies, I believe I've experienced most of mine, but it has only been possible by living honestly and by being committed to who I truly am.

sweetnsultry77
11-12-2006, 01:50 AM
Doesnt sound like an over active imagination to me, my wife asks me to dress all the time. I think she prefers the femme me. Its called being supported and its great. Even my kids ask to see me enfemme although they never have.

GG Vanya
11-12-2006, 01:58 AM
Sweet,

I too request that my husband dress at times. And yes there are times I prefer Trudi over "him".

I believe the overactive imagination comment was in reference to the latter part of the fantasy conversation~the part dealing with the wife begging her husband to make love to her while enfemme and the wife even proposing that she change her appearance to that of a man just so when he was indicating that he preferred a male lover in order to feel more like a "normal" woman.

Jacqui
11-12-2006, 07:00 PM
The camp I haven't mentioned which I completely don't understand is the "guys are disgusting unless I'm dressed like a woman then I want to fellate a man and have him sodomize me" camp. The clothing doesn't make one man want to be sexually submissive to another man. Orientation does. Enough of perpetuating that deception. Few buy it....

I understand fantasies, I believe I've experienced most of mine, but it has only been possible by living honestly and by being committed to who I truly am.

Nike, lighten up!
Stop with the Dr. Phil-ian sermon about honesty. You're lucky to have a wife who supports your CD'ing. Most of us don't. We live in secret, not because we're being dishonest, but because we're afraid to hurt the ones we love most and lose everything that we care about.

Subsequently, the only oases for us are in our own mind and in forums like this. I apologize for my weak attempt at humorizing a situation that is confusing and conflicting for many of us.....

In addition to loving the feeling of wearing items of feminine clothing, wanting to look, act, and be accepted as a woman. Many of us proclaim that because we are Heterosexual, when we are dressed, we have the "Lesbian-within" phenomenon. Women only need apply.

There are some of us who, possbily after an exceptional makeup job, the right clothing, the wig just right..we look at ourselves in the mirror and say,

"Hell, when enfemme I've never thought how a man would fit into the picture, but I have thought a time or two.... "I'd do me"

That quote was from YOU in the Fantasy Male thread!
The italicized "but" is mine. So, it looks like you've given some thought to this terrible idea also. My interpretation of this is that if you as a guy would do you as a woman, it wouldn't be too far off if you wouldn't mind a guy like you doing you as a woman. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Vanya, you're subtitle says alot! My rump hurt on the front lawn landing! This is all imaginary! It hasn't and will not happen! But when you say, "And yes there are times I prefer Trudi over "him"." are you not like the S.O. in the story imagining to be doing it with another woman? Only difference is, you definately would not put on a mustache!

Theresa, Sweet, thanks for taking this for what it was meant to be.

Nike
11-12-2006, 08:42 PM
Sometimes you feel like a ****..... sometimes you dont'

GG Vanya
11-12-2006, 08:57 PM
Vanya, you're subtitle says alot! My rump hurt on the front lawn landing! This is all imaginary! It hasn't and will not happen! But when you say, "And yes there are times I prefer Trudi over "him"." are you not like the S.O. in the story imagining to be doing it with another woman? Only difference is, you definately would not put on a mustache!

Jacqui,

When I say I sometimes prefer Trudi over "him", I simply mean that my husband, when enfemme, is quiet and demure. I sometimes prefer that persona in the man I'm married to. En femme my husband can let go of daily stresses and, as he says: become a "human-being rather than a human-doing". I very much enjoy those quiet time outs, for both of us.

No, quite frankly I never imagine I'm "doing it" with another woman. My husband and I are realists in that we both know, and accept, that putting pink shutters on the house doesn't change the plumbing underneath. Our intimate times while he is enfemme is not about being two women, but rather just another way we are expressing our love for each other.

My husband and I are very fortunate to being sharing our life and love with each other.

Tina Dixon
11-12-2006, 09:18 PM
Interesting story and comments, to bad the juicy parts were edited:D

Karren H
11-12-2006, 11:26 PM
Keep wishing girly!! Hehehe.

I for one an somewhat glad my wife DOESN'T take interest in my dressing!! Mrs jeans and baggy tee shirt, no makeup wouldn't exactuall approve of my style! And she hates heels! Thinks that society aka men designed them and force women to wear them!! (Force me, force me!! Lol).

So when you wake up frome your vegatated state and find your real wife laying next to you.....just go back to sleep and dream on !! :D

Love Karren

soccervixen
11-13-2006, 07:59 AM
The heart of the matter here for Nike, I think - and for me - is

"Deception IS dishonest."

Little good in life comes from deception. If you have ever been on the receiving end, you know what we mean.

GG Vanya
11-14-2006, 01:19 AM
Soccervixen,

As the wife of Nike, I can say the deception would be a huge issue for both of us.

Another issue for me (were I the wife in this little fantasy) would be that he seems to be expecting *me* to adapt (by appearing male-hair up, mustache, etc.) in order to facilitate his fantasy of sex with another male. This would trip my trigger big time.

As one of the GG's said:

No, I don't want to control his crossdressing, but neither do I want to be controlled *by* it.

Jacqui
11-14-2006, 07:23 PM
Now I get it! Tag-team match.

I'd like to end this thread here without encumbering (is that a word) any more wrath from Nike and Vanya.

It's very easy to talk about Honesty, Deception, etc, all virtuous qualities. I think you should talk to the large number of Closeteers here and ask them why they are not 100% upfront with their possible non-accepting S.O.'s.

As for the other part that you both find so objectionable, it was a non-real (I am not gay and never will be...not that there's anything wrong with that!), imaginary, dialogue built around the confusion that some of us have with our CD'ing and GD'ing. Maybe "wishful" was too strong a word.

I can only speak for myself, but I am certain, from reading threads in this forum....when a CD attains "the look" and the feeling that is so pleasing to himself that he would want to "do himself," the idea may cross some of our minds as to what it would be like to BE a total 100% woman (which of course, we could never be) doing it with a ---, I won't even say the word (which we probably never will).

I am sorry if this thought upsets you so much.

Let's let this thread go to the back of the room and move on.

GG Vanya
11-14-2006, 08:03 PM
Jacqui,

This absolutely was not a "tag team match". Trudi {aka Nike} seldom posts here but has been a member for longer than I have. I could just as easily have left out the fact that we are married, but felt that doing so would have somehow been less than complete honesty.

The fact that we are married does not invalidate our own individual opinions and perceptions. Our brains weren't conjoined when we said "I do". I do, however, think the success of our marriage is due to the fact that we share the same ideals, goals, and sense of integrity.

In any case, you didn't "encumber" wrath from us, as this word means to hamper, burden down or hamper. :happy: Perhaps you meant invoke wrath? Nahhh no wrath was invoked. What did occur was a simple exchange of ideals, perceptions and thoughts.

Since Trudi is out of town on business for a couple of days, I'll speak for both of us in saying we both wish you well.

Nigella
11-15-2006, 04:52 AM
Wishful Conversation

Jacqui, I am not sure of your status with your SO, either out to her or not, there is nothing in your profile and too many posts to read to ascertain it, however, judging by the title of your thread I assume you are not out to her. If this is the wrong assumption please forgive me, however, I believe my comment is pertinent even if it does not apply to you.

This appears to be a scenario that you (and I presume many others) would wish to come true. Fantasy is a powerful aphrodisiac, I know, we have used it many times. A fantasy shared is even more powerful. It is no good of your fantasizing about the scenario you have created if your SO is fantasizing about the wonderful colours she will love to see on the ceiling.

Iniquity Blonde GG
11-15-2006, 05:16 AM
bloody ell !! ive just dreamt ( more like wished for lol ) !! i was with "robbie willams " ( yerh yerh dream on love ) lol :tongueout

Robin Leigh
11-15-2006, 09:33 AM
It's very easy to talk about Honesty, Deception, etc, all virtuous qualities. I think you should talk to the large number of Closeteers here and ask them why they are not 100% upfront with their possible non-accepting S.O.'s.

And then ask them why they didn't discuss CDing before the relationship became significant...

Sorry.

Robin

Jacqui
11-15-2006, 10:03 PM
And then ask them why they didn't discuss CDing before the relationship became significant...

Sorry.

Robin

No need to be sorry, Robin.
And soccervixen, you are so right!
I am a dishonest, deceptive, cruel and mean CD'er. I am probably the only one in this forum who has this little dirty secret that I keep.

Although I have never cheated on my wife in over 20 years of marriage and would do anything for her and my family, I deserve to be stoned for keeping the one and only secret that could possibly destroy her happiness and mine.

It's funny how the whole Honesty thing is mostly limited to one's S.O. If it were so important, I would think that you would all be honest and upfront with all of your best friends, relatives, business acquaintences etc. Show the world the 'real man in a dress.'

It's OK to have your own opinions as long as others don't disagree with you.

Karen.... You have more 'looks' than most GG's.
From what you say about your wife, I would be very hesitant to ever let her see the very attractive, stylish woman you appear to be! I can imagine her ending up with a 10 minute penalty for crosschecking.

Wicked...I don't know who Robbie Williams is but I wish you the best of luck.

Nigella, I hope I answered your question, but I'm not sure I understand the part about my SO fantasizing something else. This was my fanstasy, not my SO's. It's a one way fantasy. She may have her own. If she chooses to keep it a secret, I don't think it's dishonest, she's entitled to have one. I still love her intensely.

Tina, if you really want to know, pm me.

Hugs to all,
Jacqui

GG Vanya
11-15-2006, 11:40 PM
I am a dishonest, deceptive, cruel and mean CD'er. I am probably the only one in this forum who has this little dirty secret that I keep.

Only you know if you're cruel and mean. As for the dishonesty and deception, you proved that to us yourself, with this thread.

Although I have never cheated on my wife in over 20 years of marriage and would do anything for her and my family, I deserve to be stoned for keeping the one and only secret that could possibly destroy her happiness and mine.

Pardon me if I don't think of your typing fingers as a prayer book on this one. If you're secretive about your fantasies, who's to say you're honest about your fidelity? Wasn't there a book entitled "Affairs of the Heart"?

It's funny how the whole Honesty thing is mostly limited to one's S.O. If it were so important, I would think that you would all be honest and upfront with all of your best friends, relatives, business acquaintences etc. Show the world the 'real man in a dress.'

That dog won't hunt either. Trudi chooses who she is out to. I respect her right to that choice and will fight a circle saw to insure her privacy. She is out to her family, she is out to a select few of our very best friends. She uses wisdom with how, and with whom she chooses to inform, and the fact that everyone has accepted her unconditionally is proof that her choices have been good. In any case, *if* I was the only one my husband had come out to, it would be more than you have done, yes?

Nahhh opinions are like...well...I'm sure you know the rest. Mine included. But they *are* mine, and I take full responsibility for 'em, essence of scat included. :tongueout

Karen.... You have more 'looks' than most GG's.
From what you say about your wife, I would be very hesitant to ever let her see the very attractive, stylish woman you appear to be! I can imagine her ending up with a 10 minute penalty for crosschecking.

Awwww poor baby, now you have to go and play the equivalent of the "race card". If you really think this bothers the GG's here, just remember one thing, the looks we have we were *born* with, they're not "applied", nor are they a facade. Now you can add another adjective or two to your first sentence...vindictive and petty come to mind. But just keep one thing in mind, there is *so* much more to being a GG than simply *looks*.

Nigella, I hope I answered your question, but I'm not sure I understand the part about my SO fantasizing something else. This was my fanstasy, not my SO's. It's a one way fantasy. She may have her own. If she chooses to keep it a secret, I don't think it's dishonest, she's entitled to have one. I still love her intensely.

Tina, if you really want to know, pm me.

Hugs to all,
Jacqui

It amazes me that you would post a thread with content that surely you knew would create negative responses, and then in an attempt to defend your position you begin to insult the very ones you had to have known would react just as they did.

I'll leave you with yet another of my Cherokee Grandmother's adages:

The more you stir it, the more it'll stink.

Ellaine
11-16-2006, 05:55 AM
Hi Jaqui Surely this is a common enough fantasy...I'm amazed at the controversy! So Married folk also fantasise...Quelle suprise!!
Unlike some critics, I don't think it's beyond belief that a woman may choose to offer to comply with her male partners' fantasy by adding moustache etc. I don't understand why Nike says "romp in the sack and it's not good enough?? " Huh? Where is that indicated?.....
I wonder how complex the discussion and outrage would have become if you had continued to the bit where the strap-on comes out. lol
Keep stirring the pot babe, I like a good fantasy even though some of the reaction is almost as entertaining lol
You were wrong though. Perhaps it is in the correct section. Some of our number need something to bite at. hehe

Carroll
11-16-2006, 09:39 AM
Been there, rode the ride more than once...except for asking my wife to cross dress

One of the best known and funniest improv comedians, actors around

Jacqui
11-16-2006, 10:01 PM
Ellaine, thanks for your understanding.

It seems that the Thought Police have invaded this thread. Beware! Don't reveal anything they don't agree with.

I wonder what the record is for most entries by one person in the same thread.

Keep dreamin' girl!

Robin Leigh
11-17-2006, 10:36 PM
Hi Jacqui,

I wasn't trying to be nasty to you. And I'm certainly not suggesting that you have to come out to your wife after 20 years! I'd hate to be carrying that burden. :(

Karren's wife found out by accident after 30 years of marriage, and they are still together.

My question wasn't rhetorical. Why didn't you tell your wife before marriage that you are a CD? I couldn't imagine marrying someone that I didn't trust enough to tell about Robin.

I didn't tell my first gf, but I told all the others. I wanted to, but before I did, she told me about a friend of hers that busted her bf CDing, and from her attitude, I knew she wouldn't be sympathetic. We split up a couple of months later.

FWIW, I didn't have any problem at all with your little fantasy story. It's pretty mild compared to some of my fantasies. :D

I never suggested that you were mean, cruel or dirty, & I don't think anyone else in this thread did either.

I don't consider CDing a form of cheating, but I don't think it's fair to hide it from your life partner, someone you're supposedly intimate with. I don't think the comparison with best friends, relatives, business acquaintences etc, is appropriate. Do you discuss other aspects of your sex life with these people? I don't, except maybe some of my very best friends, and they all know about Robin.

I respect your right to your opinion, but I'm not obliged to agree with it.

Take care, and I'll try to be less harsh in future.

:hugs:

Robin