PDA

View Full Version : spend spend spend

Billiesmith
11-11-2006, 10:29 PM
Well I started to dress more in the last few month’s. I have never spent so much money in a long time. I now have 7 pairs of shoes ( 4 boots 3 shoes) 3 pairs of pants dresses not sure how many tops, skirt, hose, night things. Lost count of all the things I have. I live alone so I dress as soon as I get home from work till the time I have to go back. The week ends are the hardest because I don’t want to get out of my "she" things.
I don’t know what I will do if I find Love again. I do not want to give up "Billie".
Any way I think I have spent over $500 in the last 2 weeks. oouch !!
But I am worth it:p
Thanks for your time
Take care
Billie
xoxoxo

Joy Carter
11-11-2006, 11:32 PM
I don't really know how much but the wife asked for my card :o . She has put me on a clothes buget so I'm saving to go shopping again.:D.

Billijo49504
11-11-2006, 11:32 PM
Well, I'm not the person to ask. I went from a new card member to a platium card holder, in 3 months, at Lane Bryant stores. You don't do that without spending. So I can't tell you that you are bad. So have fun spending for your self, as a her. I'll be going to a sale tomarrow. Have a great day...BJ

Scotty
11-11-2006, 11:37 PM
Had a few extra bucks so I bought a pair of jeans and blouse today - the newport news website was awesome!!

I spent about 78 bucks at Jcpenny too but total is maybe $500, total from start to finish.

I can see the market out there though, sheesh, a person could get rich inventing a new style!

Kimkandy
11-11-2006, 11:44 PM
I've bought quite a lot this week on the net still waiting for it to turn up. Christmas has come early or should do sometime this week... :happy:

Kim

trannie T
11-11-2006, 11:45 PM
If I had invested in real estate rather than in panties I'd be quite wealthy.

Amy Hepker
11-11-2006, 11:49 PM
Yep, It's expensive being a Female, But GIRL is it FUN!!!!!

Billijo49504
11-11-2006, 11:59 PM
TrannieT, I totally agree with you. We could have been rich, had we not spent on clothes.
And Amy is correct, it is expensive, but it sure is fun being a gurl...BJ

sandra-leigh
11-12-2006, 01:59 AM
TrannieT, I totally agree with you. We could have been rich, had we not spent on clothes.

But would we have such rich spirits?

suzy
11-12-2006, 02:12 AM
I can't tell how much I spent last year at Newport News, Victorias Secret, Venus and even Fredericks... But I always get the sale items and usually get a good bargain. Once in a while I'll splurge and buy something not on sale if it is something that I absolutely have to have....like that pretty pink hankerchief dress that I just fell in love with at Fredericks! My wife wears the same size that I do, for the most part so she hasn't stopped me except she did tell me no more shoes because we are not the same shoe size!:sad:

I can't get this excited about shopping for drab clothes!

trannie T
11-12-2006, 02:26 AM
But would we have such rich spirits?

No question about it, it has been a worthwhile investment, I'd have probably bought Enron anyway.

Eugenie
11-12-2006, 02:40 AM
Same here... Buying is almost compulsive when it comes to women clothes, underwear and shoes :o

It is often a torture going through the women clothe department when I go shopping with my SO... I often see that gorgeous little skirt or this cute satiny top that I absolutely "need" :heehee: but as I don't want to other my SO with my X-dressing which she really doesn't like, I refrain from buyint it.

Lats week I was in Brussels and I made the mistake to enter in a discount clothe store. I came out with a long black skirt with a very large leather belt and a great black low cut top that lets my cleavage show up :devil:
I did try it in the shop. No comments from he sales attendent...
But then, since I was on a business trip and I had not brought my bra and panties :sad: So, what to do? I just had to buy a set :D Which I did...

Yes, there seems to be something about buying that is a part of X-dressing fun:happy:
:hugs:
Eugenie

Phyliss
11-12-2006, 04:06 AM
OMG when it comes to spending, I am terrible.
So many pretty clothes, so little time. Must buy ALL. :D
My credit card is now listed among "the walking wounded"

Kelsy
11-12-2006, 04:58 AM
It really is easy to go over budget wise. If I had a free thousand or two I could begin to satify my shopping urge but I have to be thrifty. when I do buy things I head for the clearance items! I'm beginning to understand the whole shop till you drop concept!:D

Jennifer:be:

Kate Simmons
11-12-2006, 06:42 AM
Women's clothes are expensive, no doubt about it. It seems when we get comfortable there is always an initial "surge" in buying. I settled down after awhile when the bills came in. Now it's just there and really a lot of stuff I never wore or can't figure out why I bought it to begin with. Part of becoming mature is learning to budget and spend wisely. This applies whether you are buying girl stuff or guy stuff. Guy's dress clothes are expensive as well and you always try to strike a bargain no matter which "gender" it's for.:happy: Ericka/Rich

TeriAnn
11-12-2006, 08:10 AM
you go girl being a cder is expensive but I enjoy the heck out of it. When u see that pair of shoes ujust have to have . or that Skirt that u see on sell It is to hard to resist so I usually give in and buy at least one of the items that I just had to have

Angie G
11-12-2006, 08:17 AM
Wwll Billie you can't take it with you you know I just wish I had some for the time I here I do love to shop :hugs:
Angie

sandra-leigh
11-12-2006, 06:00 PM
It really is easy to go over budget wise. If I had a free thousand or two I could begin to satify my shopping urge but I have to be thrifty.

It gets worse when you do have a few thousand or two that aren't doing anything right now. "I don't have the money" is a good self-justification, but "I need to save for retirement" is too vague to tame those impulses.

I buy more clothes than I can wear: the buying is the enjoyment of the promise of dressing, but my actual opportunities for dressing are far fewer, and sometimes I'm tired, or more often I just plain do not have enough time to dress (especially makeup and all) and go somewhere (nb: I do not drive), and get backed and changed and scrubbed up along the way...

Victoria Anne
11-12-2006, 06:38 PM
oh I understand and do I ever I love to shop for new clothes $$$ and make up it is so hard to just walk by without buying something, I have found that if I buy one thing ( make up or clothing) it helps keep me from those shopping sprees

Wendy me
11-12-2006, 06:41 PM
I have said it before and i will say it again ..........................................

IF SHOPPING IS NOT THE ANSWER ........YOUR ASKING ALL THE WRONG QUESTIONS................