PDA

View Full Version : wife bought me my first panties

DeniseNJ
11-11-2006, 11:53 PM
Well not actually my first pair, I had bought my own before but she actually went out and bought them for me. She says hey! I'm going to Walamart do you need anything. Well ever since joining this group of wonderful ladys, I am much more braisen now. I said yea get me a pair of panties size 8. At first she said no but I told her that I let her do what she wants and that it would make me feel special if she bought them for me. She really doesn't like Denise .. Well I come home from work tonight just a few minutes ago and there is a pair of cute seafoam green panties lying on the table. What is odd it matches the green underwire padded bra that I have.. I really don't hide my stuff all that well cause she knows I dress when she is not here. do you think she got this color on purpose??? Oh My I put them on and they feel so GOOOOD. I had to put on the bra and mocha hose and her silk nightie. I just had to slip into my babydoll 4" ankle strap pumps too. my mascrea is kinda dried up and I need some like soon any suggestions. I feel so giglly tonight. I still can believe she bought them for me, I want to throw out all my breif and buy all panties , they just feel right. Just thought I would share::: kisses Denise

Theresa(TGirl)
11-11-2006, 11:58 PM
Sounds like she is starting to accept "Denise" in your and hers life.

Nike
11-12-2006, 01:32 AM
Congratulations on your wife reaching out to you in such a way to remind you that she loves you. Imagine how uncomfortable that might have been for her.

Be kind with her and remember that this was a HUGE step for her. There is surely much uncertainty on her part. She is clearly special and deserves to be treated as such.

suzy
11-12-2006, 01:36 AM
That is wonderful news... Treat her well now and show her your appreciation... Life is going to get so much better for you...I can see it...:hugs:

DeniseNJ
11-12-2006, 06:09 AM
I hope your right , I went to thank her for getting me the nice panties and she said I rather not talk about it..

Nikki Dee
11-12-2006, 06:13 AM
Nice one Denise....good for both of you.!!!!
Nikki. x

EjayeCD
11-12-2006, 08:02 AM
I wish my wife would do that. ou're so fortunate.

Angie G
11-12-2006, 08:36 AM
Hi Denise that great you must be loving it don't forget to tell her you love her :hugs:
Angie

paola w
11-12-2006, 10:04 AM
Hi
My Ex Did Not Aprove.i Told Her About Me Before When We First Met,so She Khew But Never Liked It Nether The Less. She Did Not Want To Know.so We Never Spoke About It.paola

Tina Dixon
11-12-2006, 10:16 AM
A happy ending:thumbsup:

Amy Hepker
11-12-2006, 10:57 AM
Well, With my xwife (wife at the time) had given me something like that. When I showed how much I appreiciated it she got made and said that I loved that stuff more than her, and if I loved her I would have treated her better all along, not just after her doing something special for me. It is like treding on thin ice. Dambed if you do Dambed if you don't. It was always a trap with her to use against me. I couldn't win no matter what. As you can tell it didn't last. (XWIFE) Sometimes they do this to test the waters as per say. They want to know how far into it you are and if you are more Female than Male. I am not saying that all Females are like this and I hope I have not affended anyone. These are my own observations in my life with my 2 Xwives. Remember they DON'T want to be Lesbian, they want REAL MEN. I pray that she is coming around, but I would be real careful with the response that you said she gave. GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS!!!