PDA

View Full Version : Did something new today

austyn
11-11-2006, 11:54 PM
I got my nerve up today and walked though the mall today and went though wendys

Theresa(TGirl)
11-11-2006, 11:56 PM
Great, just wish I had as much nerve as you did right then (and a Driver's License, and a car, and a job, ....)

Sandy17
11-12-2006, 12:14 AM
I recently went out for the first time too...... I can't describe the fealing!!!!!
However..... on my first day back at work I was trying to figure out if there was a chance I was spotted..... DONT GIVE IN to the urge to question the co-workers / people that are in your life....... I am fairly certain that they would not regonize me......of course I could always tell them that my sister was in town, we could pass as twins.

AmberTG
11-12-2006, 02:25 AM
When I went out for holloween in a dress and long black wig, I ran into several people I have known for years who didn't recognise me at all, and I was not wearing a mask or anything like that. I didn't even try to cover up my beard shadow, I'd had electrolysis 2 days before and putting stuff on your face for a few days after that can cause problems with the follicles that the hair was removed from. Of course, in the dark of a bar you can't see bierd shadow anyway. I was wearing goth eye makeup and dark lipstick and that was it, even had on my normal glasses.
If you look different enough "en femme" people you know will look right past you if you don't attract their attention, if you look too good people will look at you and might see through the wig and makeup.

suzy
11-12-2006, 02:34 AM
Austyn,

I think that was awesome! Now that the first experience is out...where are you planning on going next?:hugs:

Megan_Girl
11-12-2006, 02:49 AM
Congrats!!! ...........Good for you!

My first time was the most terrifying and exciting time I can remember. I did a similar walk through at a local shopping center.

My 2nd time I we out to dinner with 3 other girlz. Much better, more relaxed, much more enjoyable. We even used the Ladies Room to fix out make up after dinner.

Very proud of you :thumbup:

XOXOX