PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to vegas in April

sweetnsultry77
11-12-2006, 01:59 AM
Was wondering how many of you will be attending Viva in April, if so where will most everyone be staying?

Nora
11-14-2006, 01:54 AM
Was wondering how many of you will be attending Viva in April, if so where will most everyone be staying?

There is no central hotel for the Diva Las Vegas although many of us tend to stay at the same place. up until two years ago the hotel of choice of choice was the San Remo. That changed when it converted to Hooters. As of late the Sahara has been the central hotel. They have been offering the best rates. Other popular hotels are the Riviera, Flamingo , Imperial Palace and the Best Western on Paradise. Any place that is chosen is fine as activities do not revolve around any specific location.

If anyone has any questions about Diva 2007 i will be happy to respond to them.

Nora

rachael j.
11-14-2006, 02:14 AM
Please tell me more! This is the first I've heard of it. When, Who, What, all the details please!?!:D

trannie T
11-14-2006, 03:14 AM
I checked their website {Google up Diva Las Vegas.} Sounds like fun.

Megan72
11-14-2006, 07:54 AM
I went in October, caus of the off season. we stayed at the Luxor cause of the rates. You might try there since April is kinda an off season.

Holly
11-14-2006, 09:04 AM
Here's the link (http://www.geekbabe.com/dlv/) to the Diva's Las Vegas website. I stayed at the Sahara last year and had a wonderful time. Made friends with many of the staff. I'll for sure be there in 2007 as well.

Cindylynn
11-14-2006, 09:22 AM
Wow that looks like a great time. I am happy to find out about this event. Thank you for the information.

Cindee

Nora
11-14-2006, 10:45 AM
There is so much to tell about the event. Next year it wil be from 4/23- 4/28. There are events scheduled from morning to night. The whole of Las Vegas is our playground.

We go to dinners , shows, shopping, clubs, There are several unique areas also. A golf tournament en Femme- a limo ride down the strip and to the major hotels in the middle of the evening ( my favorite ), High tea, bowling, and most of all a trip to brothel in Pahrump. No, not to use the premises but to have a quick dinner get a tour and talk to the girls. This event is also very popular with the wives and SOs that attend. This year there are plans for a slot tournamant.

We offer a great Big Sister program. Anyone out there wishing to join us and is new to the community can request a big Sister to help them all along the way. This is not only rewarding to the Little sister but can be especially rewarding to the Big Sister. Am I correct Holly?

Any furthere questions? Just ask.

Nora

Please tell me more! This is the first I've heard of it. When, Who, What, all the details please!?!:D

Caitlintgsd
11-14-2006, 11:25 AM
I went the year before last. I was unable to go last year due to too many conflicting family activities that week. When I did go I had an incredibly good time. I'm hoping to attend next year (probably Weds through Sat) but it remains to be seen pending getting employed and all that....