PDA

View Full Version : to get off

Billiesmith
11-12-2006, 06:16 AM
Hi All
I have been thinking. I used to dress up to get off. I would show off on the net with my web cam and I love it. But here as time goes buy all I want to do is dress up for me . It makes me feel better. I like to have nice she things on. I hate getting in my man things. I just don't want to get off that much. I would like to talk to other "girls" more. I don't know whats going on but I like being Billie more for just me now.
I still play with some men and wemen on line just not as much.
Girls have more fun. I like being a girl as much as I can.
Thanks for taking the time
Billie
xoxoxo

Veronica E. Scott
11-12-2006, 06:37 AM
Hi All
I have been thinking. I used to dress up to get off. I would show off on the net with my web cam and I love it. But here as time goes buy all I want to do is dress up for me . It makes me feel better. I like to have nice she things on. I hate getting in my man things. I just don't want to get off that much. I would like to talk to other "girls" more. I don't know whats going on but I like being Billie more for just me now.
I still play with some men and wemen on line just not as much.
Girls have more fun. I like being a girl as much as I can.
Thanks for taking the time
Billie
xoxoxo

Sounds as though you are starting to grow up you are not a child any more you are turning into a young woman hope you enjoy the ride all the best.

myMichelle
11-12-2006, 08:21 AM
After hanging out around here and reading many similar posts, I think that what you're talking about is actually fairly normal--maybe even quite common. I'm in my early 40's, and the same thing is happening to me. My personal theory about this is that I am (we are) at a stage in life where the testerone levels that have driven everything I (we) did up to this point in time is begining to drop off a bit. Therefore, the sexual/sensual aspect of ourselves is gradually taking a backseat to everything else in life. All of this leads to the fact that we now find it easier to just be a girl with fewer of the sexual distractions that we (as biological males) have become so accustomed to.

Anyway, as I said, this is just my own theory. Maybe it'll make sense to you, maybe it won't. And, BTW, my body may be undergoing some physiological changes, but that doesn't mean that I'm planning to give up wearing my miniskirts anytime soon, LOL!

Phyliss
11-12-2006, 08:39 AM
And here I thought I was the only one. Time was I'd dress up and get a "thrill" now I dress up and just get thrilled. There is a difference. I enjoy dressing, but not for the same reason anymore. I guess Phyliss IS growing up. I kinda like that.

Sharoncd
11-12-2006, 08:55 AM
Here I set at 5:48 am dressed. I'm dressed at this time so that I do not have to here my SO remarks, if any. Anyway it is safer at this time of day. It use to be the time when I did dress up to get off. But as soon as I did I was no longer Sharon. I did not like how this made me feel. I love to be Sharon more and more everyday. Bit don't get me wrong I do love my male self to. But I am getting more and more where I just want to be dressed to be as close to female as possible to be SHARON.

I think that what you are experiencing is the start to discovering who you are. A shrink told my SO that 70 of crossdressers do so for sex. Looks like were heading over to the other side.

Angie G
11-12-2006, 09:30 AM
Billie I alway liked being a girl more then a guy was one for halloween but only my wife knows I dress at home i never liked showing off it's just not me :hugs:
Angie

AprilMae
11-12-2006, 09:32 AM
If you start in your teen years, there is definitely a sexual side to it, even if only subconscious. Putting on a pair of stockings or pantyhose was all I needed back then. Once the act was done , the clothes came of. Then as time went on , I would stay dressed longer, waiting to enjoy the moment, this went on to staying dressed afterwards to just dressing whether I wanted to play or not. That's when I started thinking about what I wanted to wear, noticing what other women were wearing, and making lists of must have items.

Sasha Anne Meadows
11-12-2006, 09:39 AM
Oh a I agree so much with the girls here. While we may start dressing at least partially for sexual reasone it ends up going much deeper than that. We dress because it feels right and it is who we are. Enjoy girls.

Brianne_bc
11-12-2006, 11:29 AM
There comes the day when you stay dressed after you ***

Billiesmith
11-12-2006, 11:46 AM
Thank You All for your feed back on this. I thought I was, well ,off my nut.
I am glad I found this sight. And glad I started to post my thought and how I feel. You are all verry helpfull. Thank you.
With Love
Billie
xoxoxo

Theresa(TGirl)
11-12-2006, 11:53 AM
If you start in your teen years, there is definitely a sexual side to it, even if only subconscious. Putting on a pair of stockings or pantyhose was all I needed back then. Once the act was done , the clothes came of. Then as time went on , I would stay dressed longer, waiting to enjoy the moment, this went on to staying dressed afterwards to just dressing whether I wanted to play or not. That's when I started thinking about what I wanted to wear, noticing what other women were wearing, and making lists of must have items.

a lot of things done in the teen years are either hormone or sugar/caffeine/drug raged, looking back some parents probably realize that they did crazy stuff as a teen.

Amy Hepker
11-12-2006, 12:03 PM
Hi, I have to disagree as I have not lost my sexual desire, I guess I am an exception to the rule. I do want to dress all the time,but can't, because of special reasons. I am stuck in multiple worlds and don't have a choice. But, I still have strong sexual desires to be with my GLady and to dress. I am almost 51 and still have the desires that I had when I was 16 or even younger.