PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to talk about crossdressing? 6

Julie York
01-10-2005, 01:09 PM
Come on UK girls. What was the Manchester thing like? Huh huh we need to know!! (Well I do anyway).

Julie York
01-10-2005, 05:18 PM
So no-one has been on a night on the town in Manchester? Ever? I want to know if it is safe, or scary. Someone MUST have been.

Julie
01-10-2005, 05:22 PM
I think Allison went, we'll have to wait for her to tell all.

JJ

Julie York
01-10-2005, 05:26 PM
Taps imaginary beautifully manicured nails on desk top waiting....(inserts that watch looking gif here.)

Tamara Croft
01-10-2005, 05:55 PM
Manchester... safe??? are you having a larf????? Tammy and I stayed there once over night... big beauty convention I went to. The streets are full of those funny men with hair and beards in plaits... or however u spell it. I didn't like it one bit and to go out there enfemme.... well I don't think it would be a good idea.

Tamara x

Julie York
01-10-2005, 06:04 PM
No you misunderstand. (In drab I'd be watching over my shoulder in Manchester).
No, there is some 'thing' that happens in Manchester. It's a CD gathering or club or night out once a month or something. It's mentioned quite a lot in CD personal websites with photos of everyone having a great time at this club.

But I don't know what it is, or where, or when.

And someone on this forum said something about the Gay Village or something like that. I am wondering what it's all about.

But yes, I get your point entirely.

alba68
01-10-2005, 06:49 PM
I've been told going to the gay village is great. Even if you are straight you are welcomed. A friend of mine goes and loves it when guys approach and start chatting. I've asked if she will take me one day and it will be my first time out en femme. Looking forward to it.

Mary-Clarissa
01-11-2005, 09:18 AM
I used to live in Manchester, and frequently went out on Canal Street - heart of the gay village. I always found it a nice, relaxed, fun place for a night out, but never tried going out there dressed myself (that's a side of me that's only really coming to the surface now!) - although I did see CDers out on several occassions. During the Gay Mardi Gras, men dressed as women is about the least shocking thing you're likely to see! :eek: lol