PDA

View Full Version : wife is coming around I think

stacylynn1
11-12-2006, 07:30 AM
Hey All frist let me say I have been married three years it is my secound marrage my frist marrage ended after 29 years and for the last 3 years I have not realy wanted to dress well a couple mounth's ago it came back and I need to dress more than ever sooo a mounth ago I sat my wife down and told her everything she told me it din't bother her but for the next mounth nothing zip nada if I would bring it up she told me she hasn't delt with it yet well last night we were watching TV she got up went in our room when she came out she handed me panties a flowred top pink capris flowerd wdege flip flops told me to put them on and give her a foot massage as we talked she seemed ok with it but women are cunning she told for everything we buy for me she gets 2 or 3 things well sorry for going on so long just hope it lasts thanks stacylynn1

myMichelle
11-12-2006, 07:51 AM
That's exciting news...It sounds like good news, and I hope things go well for both of you. As so many other girls have said in so many other posts, the only advice I would offer is to keep the lines of communication open. Talk frequently, honestly, openly. Congrats on comming out in the first place. I know it's not an easy thing to do...BTW your wife sounds a bit like mine in that every time I make a Michelle purchase, she will spend an equal amount of money on something she wants. Have fun and good luck.

Joy Carter
11-12-2006, 08:03 AM
Hey don't forget a big hug to start every day and very simply said "I love you.":love:

Alaceann
11-12-2006, 08:06 AM
Thats a small price to pay to get acceptance. I would enjoy it so much and buy for her all the more so I could get more but that could be expensive. Maybe next shopping togeather for the both of you.

lauraabdl
11-12-2006, 08:13 AM
My wife sees me once in awile in a long night gown, I have several that she lets me hang up but frowns when i actually put them on. she says she dont like the look but i reply that the feel is what is exciting for me not her approval although i would love to have her approval and input to improve my looks.

Angie G
11-12-2006, 08:29 AM
WOW Stacylynn that could cost you a lot may beworth it hope you got a good job girl :hugs:
Angie

Theresa(TGirl)
11-12-2006, 11:23 AM
well the thing about "for everything you get I get 2 or 3 things" is her way of still having the "Social Darwinist" instinct, "look out for "numero uno"", I don't care what anyone says, but 9 times out of 10 youll find people make decisions that benefit them more than others at times.