PDA

View Full Version : Gg That Was Into It

BarbaraLoveToDress
11-12-2006, 09:25 AM
I had about a year on and off with a gg that was into dressing me and all the pleasures that we all enjoy. It started so innocently, I asked her if she would let me wear her panties. No objection at all, than I told her the rest about my loving to dress. We used to shop together, she used to make me up, and dress me like I was her dress-up doll. She would also dress. We had a nice lesbian affair for awhile. She used to by me clothes and let me wear some of hers. She loved dressing me ****ty and I never objected. It was great spending the whole night trying on different outfits, shoes, short skirts, waking up all dressed. Spending the whole night as girlfriends. Do you gurls remember those tight shiny pants? She had 3 pairs I was in heaven. She also bought me my own french maids outfit. Whenever we met she would bring the goody bag, that's what we called it with all different kinds of clothes and all accessories. A cds dream bag. Too bad it had to end. It is such a great thing to have someone to share this with. We never did get to go out together in public, but it was on the agenda. I wish my wife felt the same, but no. I just wanted to share this with you other gurls.

Angie G
11-12-2006, 09:43 AM
hi Barbara a friend just just brockoff with his gf after 20 yrs as he says all good thing must end :hugs:
Angie