PDA

View Full Version : rember the first time wow

BarbaraLoveToDress
11-12-2006, 10:40 AM
My first time dressing I was very young don't remember how young. I was home and put on one of my sisters real frilly panties from the fifties? I put them on and forced my self into one of her real frilly dresses. My parents came home and caught me. I was to young to remeber what happened. I think they just shrugged it off.. Then it wasn't until later on they were divorced. I remember being in bed one night, and just getting this strong urge to put on my mothers stockings. Oh what a feeling that first pair felt like. I put on as many as I could that night. Later on I started with the girdles, slips, bras. Oh what wonderful days those were. I wish I could relive them. I would if I knew what I really was, chose to stay single and dress whenever I wanted to. Just wanted to share. It seems like before we understand what we are, It is too late to live it. If I could I would have relocated to live every day as a woman. I hope I get a second chance.

tekla west
11-12-2006, 10:42 AM
Someone once said that we spend half of our lives finding out who we are, and the other half becoming that. The sooner you get the first part done, the better & longer the second part will be. I'm glad I came out early, and often. It has made a huge difference.

Girdlewoman
11-12-2006, 07:05 PM
I can't even remember the first time but I must remember the feeling. I'm still doing it 50 years later and living it more and more. I started out with a girdle fetish and grew to a passable t-girl. I'm mature now and know who I am. I'm so glad, however like so many others of us, I do wish I had gone out fully dressed when I was younger and probably prettier. Hindsight is 20/20 of course. Peace,Girdlewoman

sharon2
11-13-2006, 01:30 AM
although i dressed up a lot the most special time was when mum bought me
my lovely blue dress to wear to a girls only birthday party.i even had a
pretty little matching bra and panties,white socks and black shoes and a blue
ribbon in my hair.we had to take a favorite doll and mum bought me a lovely
bride doll.it was such a lovely day.

Scotty
11-13-2006, 02:00 AM
The first time I ever had privacy to do such a thing was about 1992, had my own apartment after a messy divorce and I put on a white nightie and stepped out on the deck for a smoke - right over a major bus route and street. The trees blocked and a few people glanced but it was dark and nobody paid any attention.
I was hookd from there out, in fact that was the first time I shaved my legs come to think about it....

I did a lot of healing and realizing in that one bedroom apartment, it's like an old friend when I think about my time there.

I did try on various things when I was young ,all the time but never all the way.....

Charolette time
11-13-2006, 12:50 PM
My first time dressing I was very young don't remember how young. I was home and put on one of my sisters real frilly panties from the fifties? I put them on and forced my self into one of her real frilly dresses. My parents came home and caught me. I was to young to remeber what happened. I think they just shrugged it off.. Then it wasn't until later on they were divorced. I remember being in bed one night, and just getting this strong urge to put on my mothers stockings. Oh what a feeling that first pair felt like. I put on as many as I could that night. Later on I started with the girdles, slips, bras. Oh what wonderful days those were. I wish I could relive them. I would if I knew what I really was, chose to stay single and dress whenever I wanted to. Just wanted to share. It seems like before we understand what we are, It is too late to live it. If I could I would have relocated to live every day as a woman. I hope I get a second chance.

My first time like most of us was young during halloween, my two cousins dressed me in there dresses and undies ,that was in the early 50:s ive worn panties and dresses and all ever since, im 60 now and still remember as if it was yesterday,the feeling only gets better with age just like fine wine, only you dont have to drink panties, just wear them, life is better in them, Love Charolette