PDA

View Full Version : stunned myself !!!

tanya3
11-12-2006, 02:04 PM
hi girls,
i had some time today to dress all the way except nails . i took my time as my wife was napping , to put on make-up , wig new earings and necklace . igot dressed in a nice black top and short shorts . size 7 i wear juniors sizes. i was puting stuff away and glanced in the mirror and stopped for a second to look at myself and was really stunned at how good i looked . i had to go online to tell you this because i have had doubt's about pasing ,but my confidence is much higher now . oh my wife is awake i have to go so she can see me . like i have said before pics when we get a camera .

Tanya

TeriAnn
11-12-2006, 02:29 PM
Well I have done the same thing myself when I was younger. I was on a busines trip and took along my fem side with me. After I ate dinner and got back to my hotel room I took a shower and shaved everything in site until I was clean as a wistle all overI took my time putting on my make-up and did my hair as best I could. Then I got up went into my room sat down and put nail polish on my nails hands and feet. I let it dry slipped on my stockingsand garter belt panties were next, then came my skirt and blouse and then was my brand new pair of four inch high heel pumps did they ever feel good sliding onto my feet.I stood up and walked over to the full lenght mirror on the door and nearly fell off my heels. Because standing there before me was a person I did not know.There was a beautiful young lady staring back at me. I didn't know wether to laugh or cry so I did a little of both. Ihad to sit down for fear of falling because I was overwelmed at what I saw. I will always remember that moment. No doubt.
Love the way you look it is yours to cherish. If u would like to be friends please let me know I love to talk to ladies who are into cding as much as I am.
:hugs: TeriAnn

Lois1234
11-12-2006, 02:30 PM
Every once in while, when i get it done right, i'll walk by a mirror and be quite suprised at the woman looking back at me. It makes my heart race and really want to go out shopping or something thinking hey, if i can fool me, i can fool them all.......needless to say i'm a chicken but i'm taking small steps before i run.

What did your SO think?

Lois....

suzy
11-12-2006, 02:49 PM
Wow Tanya,

That is wonderful! I am so happy for you! I know that made you as proud as a brand new momma!!!:D

Thanks for the story!!! Maybe you'll get the camera soon, huh???:love:

Krystenw
11-12-2006, 03:28 PM
That happened to me in 1968 when I was in the Navy. I was 19 and in school in San Diego. One of the ladies that I worked with had two daughters in college. They were also in ballet and the troop was short of male dancers. The dance teacher was quite the old gal. She made all the dancers wear the same kind of practice clothes. White tights and black leotards. We could wear a t-shirt over that if we wanted but nothing else.
I was stationed at Balboa Naval Hospital and they practiced at one of the buildings in Balboa Park. I would get off work and go change and would dance from 4:00 until about 8 or 8:30. Then would change and go back to the barracks. On weekends I would quite often go home with the girls and their mom and then we would all go back on Saturday and dance some more.
One Friday night the instructor got called away early and we had no way of getting in touch with the girls mom. Several of the girls were majoring in dance and theater in college and thought it would be cool if they made me into one of the Mexican senoritas that was part of the play we were doing. Six or eight of the girls started rummaging through all of the costumes there and got everything they needed. They had me take off my t-shirt and leotard and got me fastened in a corset and stuffed me into a hoop skirt and then put on a full skirt over that with a matching blouse. Then one of the girls started doing my makeup while the others found a wig and a pair of dance shoes for me.
I could not believe the difference. When she finished I just stood in front of the wall mirrors and stared at myself. The girls mother didn’t have her camera with her but she insisted that I wear the outfit home so she could get some pictures of me and her daughters.
Let me tell you, It broke my heart when I got orders to Viet Nam.

trannie T
11-12-2006, 05:06 PM
When I was in law enforcement every now and then I'd look in a mirror and be startled to see a guy in a uniform looking back. Now it's a pleasant surprise to see a woman looking back.