PDA

View Full Version : So soft so smooth and soooooooooo

LauraB
01-10-2005, 02:52 PM
So soft so smooth and soooooooooo

Tonight I am wearing
In fact I am wearing them now, I put on a pair of supposed genuine 1950’s (possible only made in the style but at £13 a pair they ought to have been the real thing) nylons.
All I can say is WOW and again WOW

I can honestly say that I have never had anything so delightful slip over my skin. What complete joy, and such a sensual sensation. Gosh these are better than sex girls, really they are. Why has it taken so long for little ole Laura to discover them. Matched with a pure silk sus belt they are sheer bliss, here I am trying to write this thread and all I can do is keep getting up and walking around. Just so that I can have these heavenly stockings rub against my leg some more, wow does any one know when the effect stops.

:) :) :)
Love
Laura

Walking once more around my flat

Wendy me
01-10-2005, 03:21 PM
girlfreind thats what it's all abought enjoy

Julie York
01-10-2005, 04:52 PM
Where did you get them? I want some now this minute!!!

I do know what you mean. Didn't get any lovely slippery ones but I shaved my legs and spent half the time watching the monitor on here and half the time rubbing my own stockinged legs thinking damn that feels nice.

If you'd like a leg rub?......

DonnaT
01-10-2005, 04:55 PM
I know how you feel. Some brands are simply to die for. So sheer and soft, and wondering how come they haven't run like the other cheaper brands?

Kaye_martin
01-10-2005, 06:45 PM
..... I shaved my legs and spent half the time watching the monitor on here and half the time rubbing my own stockinged legs thinking damn that feels nice.

Julie: Stop it, stop it, stop it ! You're driving me crazy ;)

hugs,
kaye_martin

Katiegirl
01-10-2005, 06:54 PM
I'm a stocking girl myself and I echo Julie, were did you get them what brand??

I shave my legs as well and also put body lotion on them twice a day after a shower, it stops the little snags you often get.

:)

Mind of a girl, Body of a man, Life is a bitch

Ashleigh
01-10-2005, 09:59 PM

I can honestly say that I have never had anything so delightful slip over my skin. What complete joy, and such a sensual sensation. Gosh these are better than sex girls, really they are. Why has it taken so long for little ole Laura to discover them. Matched with a pure silk sus belt they are sheer bliss, here I am trying to write this thread and all I can do is keep getting up and walking around. Just so that I can have these heavenly stockings rub against my leg some more, wow does any one know when the effect stops.

Walking once more around my flat

Laura,

STOP IT! C-C-C-C-Cut it out! (Ashleigh trembling***) Now I gotta find some! NOW!

Wendy me
01-10-2005, 10:14 PM
laura i think your like them too mutch ............you should send them to me

Sexy7
01-10-2005, 10:31 PM
I love Victoria's Secret stockings & thigh hi's. They are just soooooooo :)

Sexy7

Sweet Susan
01-11-2005, 02:52 AM

Tonight I am wearing
In fact I am wearing them now, I put on a pair of supposed genuine 1950?s (possible only made in the style but at £13 a pair they ought to have been the real thing) nylons.

:) :) :)
Love
Laura

So, are these the ones with the seam down the back side? Ooooh, but I'd love to have a pair of those. Where can they be found?

Tristen Cox
01-11-2005, 05:49 AM
Better than sex. Hmmm could be right. I think the first time I ever wore them I couldn't stop walking around starring down at my legs and loving the feeling soo much. I'm not sure there is anything better, well maybe sex :p (how about wearing them and sex? :D) That would be heaven.

*hugs*
Tristen

LindaTS
01-11-2005, 08:02 AM
I found some vintage nylons on EBay a few months ago. I was surprised as to how many places were selling them. And they are soooooooo dreamy when on my legs. I usually wear them anytime I wear a garter belt, rather than the "modern stockings".

Wendy me
01-11-2005, 08:31 AM
any girls comming accross them should send them to me the troubles thay can make happen like enjoying them too mutch...........send them to me and i'll enjoy......
i mean get rid of them for you

LauraB
01-12-2005, 07:41 AM
Hi Girls

thanks for all you comments

In reply to where did i get them i bought these heavenly items from a small shop in kent which i just happened to discover ( A GG tipped me off ) it is called sample because they sell samples. I went back to the shop yesterday and bought the last 3 pairs The sweet man who runs the shop said

" Thank you miss i wish i had lots of customers like you ( inspite of his word he did not reduce the price one penny( salesman who needs them give me a salesgirl anyday))

I did ask him would he have anymore he thought that he would be unable to get some more but he would try.

I left him my mobile number just so i can snare any others that may pop up.

I have considered dearest Wendys offer that she save my soul by being a real Sister and wearing them for me.

Oh Yeah babe sure thing honey

I will get back too you darling
It may take some time

Love to all
but specially to Ashleigh who i think really need them

Laura

Wendy me
01-12-2005, 08:08 AM
you know me just trying to be helpe full

fauve
01-17-2005, 07:12 AM
;) Laura,

Yes I know that feeling of getting up and just walking around.. It the best part of CD'ing and with some classic nylons.. wow.. I love sitting and putting my legs together and feeling the heat of my skin pass between them. Such simple pleasures..

ps. I love your pictures.. any more around the forum?

h&k,
kate ( aka fauve )

Georgette
01-17-2005, 03:28 PM
This is why I like Vicky s it has all the other ones beat.LOL

Wendy me
01-17-2005, 03:37 PM
laura i checked the post office no stockings............................

LauraB
01-17-2005, 10:38 PM
laura i checked the post office no stockings............................

Now i wonder why that is

Love
LauraXXXXXXXXXX

Wendy me
01-17-2005, 10:40 PM
girlfreind it was worth a try..............

Celeste GG
01-18-2005, 06:37 PM
Yes they just don't make them like they used to.

Just to make you all REALLY JEALOUS, I have a small collection of original 50's stockings. Some really old ones (bit rough) with hand sewn seams and some of the Softest,silky ones. Given to me by an original 50's crosdresser, who won't reveal her age.

some I wear and some I just keep in their little pink and grey boxes to keep for posteriety... maybe a crossdresser museum???