PDA

View Full Version : Another baby step with my wife

Kristen Marie
11-12-2006, 07:16 PM
I am so appreciative of the ideas and support I have received about how to begin sharing my love for crossdressing with my wife. You ladies have been awesome. Everyone has said, go slow, and I have. I wanted to share a baby step that turned into a huge step yesterday. I had been waiting for weeks for the best timing.

On Saturday morning I was helping my wife with the laundry and I moved the laundry basket from the basement to our second floor bedroom. She had sorted everything so my task was to simply bring up the basket. As I unloaded the basket on the bed, I noticed my guy underpants were stacked on top of her panties. As I placed them on the bed to put away, I purposely left one of her light purple panties under my stack. I decided not put any of the clothes away and just left them on the bed. Since I had to work, I left mid-morning.

Around noon, my wife left for a baby shower and to do some shopping. When I arrived home before her, all of her things had been put away and all of mine were still on the bed, including the purple panties in that same neat stack. When she arrived back from shopping and the shower later that evening, she modeled her new clothes for me upstairs. Ladies love doing that.

I used the excitement of the moment to ask her if she was trying to spice up our sex life. She looked at me curiously, so I walked to the bed and showed her the pile of my underpants and her one pair at the bottom. I asked her if she was giving me a pair of her panties to have. She was caught off guard and I acted a bit uncomfortable as well. But I told her I thought it was a nice idea and I was game if she was. I also told her I had been thinking about it all day since I saw it this morning and just thought it might be fun. We chatted a bit more but she took the undies back. I was dismayed, but we at least talked about it. A huge step for me.

But, that evening as we were getting into bed, she asked me to turn off the lights and when I did she handed me the purple panties. She said I'm not sure about this but she was willing to explore. We had one of our best nights ever and when I awoke in the morning I still had them on. It was absolutely wonderful and she enjoyed it. This is the first time ever.

I am not going to be pushing for any return performance at at this time, but I was so pleased when she mentioned how much she enjoyed it to me today. This is a major step after 33 years of marriage. I hope this gives encourgement to someone, because it opened up a door for me. Thanks ladies

Byllie
11-12-2006, 07:25 PM
Wonderful! It is so heartening to hear of successes, be they small or large. Be warned, though. At some point, if you hint more often, it will all come out, and you will need to deal with the backlash of hiding something from her for many years.

Kristen_1
11-12-2006, 10:28 PM
I wish that I could experience what you have. I do not think that my wife could ever accept any degree of my crossdressing.

Theresa(TGirl)
11-12-2006, 11:00 PM
Ha! Your first night of lesbian love. Just kidding, but indeed, a step in the right way.

Deanna2
11-13-2006, 03:04 AM
You didn't tell us if you were ready for some morning glory.

RachelDenise
11-13-2006, 05:53 AM
Congratulations!!! It is a nice step forward. Keep the pace slow.

Tee
11-13-2006, 06:00 AM
i took the same steps a couple of years. it even went all the way where i wore her panties to work and she knew and did not comment. till she found bras (which is not hers, but mine) in my bag.

i don't think its a good idea to slowly let her into the story based on my personal experience. i think it would a better idea to just let her know in a more straight forward way.

Veronica E. Scott
11-13-2006, 07:19 AM
In my opinnion it dosn't get any better than that,who knows where it may lead.

Last week my wife who does not except my dressing picked out several pair of earings for me and I bought three of them she totally blew my mind.

suzy
11-13-2006, 07:36 AM
Kristen,

What a nice story! Thank you for sharing it with us!:hugs:

I started out similarily after being married about the same number of years, give or take....

I took it easy with similar baby steps and allowed some time between but continued with the forward motion, allowing her to be a part of me exploring and discovering this new "me." It went from panties once to most of the time, even while in drab going to work. It moved to wearing pantyhose, (to keep my legs warm on cold days) and learning that I loved the feel and wanted to wear them more frequently. It continued to progress.

I think that in my case, I was learning who I was at that point and involved her in it with me. I found her to be not only understanding but curious about it and wanted to promote those things that made me happier.:love:

Today we both have a large wardrobe and she has never expressed apprehension over my dressing and ocassionally promotes it...:love:

So, I say, envolve her in your dressing and take it slow until you know her position. If she is resistent, then you need to act accordingly.:2c:

monalisa
11-13-2006, 08:55 AM
I would bring her flowers now with a thank you card attached that says I love you. She will then ask what are these for and you can simply say because I love you and how much I enjoyed last night. You might see a repeat performance.

Sandra
11-13-2006, 11:36 AM
Good for your wife she has taken a big step and I am sure she has appreciated you not pushing things. Still take it slow with her and let us know how things go.

Kristen Marie
11-13-2006, 03:31 PM
Thanks Suzy, When we talked about it, she was curious and saw that I was fumbling for a rational answer, but she was willing to try. I can say that she really enjoyed the time together in bed,and several times yesterday and then again today, she gave me real long hugs and kisses. More so than usual. Not erotic ksses, just loving. That was nice.

Now I have to wait and see who's drawers she ends up putting the underpants in after they come out of the laundry! I think she gave them to me....so she better not take them back...