PDA

View Full Version : Surprise Bra Shopping

Staci
11-12-2006, 09:21 PM
This weekend when out shopping my wife surprised me and asked if I needed any new bras. I had told her that I wanted a nice black one to go with my black rhumba panties. So we looked for them TOGETHER. She has offered to let me buy stuff before but never looked bras together. I ended up with 2 push-up bras, one in pink and one in white. Also they had some lace on them. Very pretty. I also got a nice lacey black one to go with the rhumba panties. I felt so lucky. She even talked about them with me in the store. "This would look good on you". "What size do you like?" And people were within earshot. A sales lady asked if we needed help. I know she heard our conversation because she looked right at me when she asked. I said "no, I've found what I am looking for." It was so exciting!!!!!!! I know others have talked about this type of experience before but I would like to hear from others about surprises they got from their wife while shopping.:twirl:

DAVIDA
11-12-2006, 09:27 PM
Every time my wife goes shopping with me it is a surprise! WE were supposed to go to Wal-Mart today and she wimped out on me. I picked up a new top (on "clarance"),and a pair of jeans!

Theresa(TGirl)
11-12-2006, 11:02 PM
"Clearance"

Ahh, sales, gods gift to budget shoppers.

Charolette time
11-15-2006, 03:44 PM
This weekend when out shopping my wife surprised me and asked if I needed any new bras. I had told her that I wanted a nice black one to go with my black rhumba panties. So we looked for them TOGETHER. She has offered to let me buy stuff before but never looked bras together. I ended up with 2 push-up bras, one in pink and one in white. Also they had some lace on them. Very pretty. I also got a nice lacey black one to go with the rhumba panties. I felt so lucky. She even talked about them with me in the store. "This would look good on you". "What size do you like?" And people were within earshot. A sales lady asked if we needed help. I know she heard our conversation because she looked right at me when she asked. I said "no, I've found what I am looking for." It was so exciting!!!!!!! I know others have talked about this type of experience before but I would like to hear from others about surprises they got from their wife while shopping.:twirl:

my SO would never buy me a bra, we go shopping and I usually end up wondering thru the ladies sections, I look at all the pretty things, If she sees me I get the :Angry3: look, then I head for the hardware section, buy a new screwdriver(not the kind to drink:heehee: )I must have 100 screw drivers, Love Charolette

JoAnnDallas
11-15-2006, 04:18 PM
My wife knows I like to look at woman's things, she just doesn't know that I like to wear them too. LOL