PDA

View Full Version : How much rejection before meeting your SO?

DeeInGeorgia
11-12-2006, 10:18 PM
I just read the thread about Dressing like the girl that rejected you. A lot of the responsed mentioned a lot of rejection.

So my question ifor those of us that have SOs:

How many girls/women did not accept your request for a date and how many girls/women did you date before you met your SO?

I know for some it will be difficult because as in my case, I did have one SO that went for about a year before breaking up with her and then trying to date for about 9 mmonths more before meeting the woman that finally became my wife.

As far as my answer to the question, high school, I was terrified to ask anyone out but I asked out 3, and had 1 date. College, I asked out 2, no dates, and was too terrified to ask out anyone else. After college, I asked out over 60, dated over 30 before meeting my present SO and wife.

oOf those 60 and 30, all except 2 were in Wichita Ks, and I moved from Wichita to LA California to find a wife and I did. I just did not match up with the cultural style with the mid western women.

Dee

NarakuAulonocara
11-12-2006, 10:30 PM
In japan women are more accepting of CDing. I asked 5 out and 3 accepted me. In Japan, cross dressing is accepted more than western culture. :heehee:

I think in western culture women are tought to like masculine men. I have never asked a women out in America because no one seems interested in Asian men. I'm actually bisexual but I feel so alone. Why did my parents move darn! :mad: The way people treat Asians/ gays/ cross dressers is very inhumane here! I feel like a nobody.

:sad:

I just read the thread about Dressing like the girl that rejected you. A lot of the responsed mentioned a lot of rejection.

So my question ifor those of us that have SOs:

How many girls/women did not accept your request for a date and how many girls/women did you date before you met your SO?

I know for some it will be difficult because as in my case, I did have one SO that went for about a year before breaking up with her and then trying to date for about 9 mmonths more before meeting the woman that finally became my wife.
"
As far as my answer to the question, high school, I was terrified to ask anyone out but I asked out 3, and had 1 date. College, I asked out 2, no dates, and was too terrified to ask out anyone else. After college, I asked out over 60, dated over 30 before meeting my present SO and wife.

oOf those 60 and 30, all except 2 were in Wichita Ks, and I moved from Wichita to LA California to find a wife and I did. I just did not match up with the cultural style with the mid western women.

Dee

PatriciaCD
11-12-2006, 11:41 PM
people here are aholes in the way they treat people that they dont understand. I've found that you can't be yourself if you listen to what others say about you. Don't listen to society and just be yourself. As for the topic at hand, i've dated alot of people that didn't understand or didn't want to understand CDing. Now I am with a woman that accepts me for exactly who I am, and we are both verry happy.

Karren H
11-12-2006, 11:53 PM
Hmmmmm. I really don't remember any girl ever turing me down for a date... I was popular, football team, track, basket ball, hockey, cross country..... And had many steady girl friends in HS and college. They didn't know I crossdressed though I did wear my GF's panties once, in high school! During sex, she was a nymphomaniac! And a half! Hehehe.

So rejection was something I didn't get any of!

Love Karren

Katelyn
11-13-2006, 12:48 AM
I was rejected alot. I never got to date in high school. I later dated 1 girl afer HS, but it was long distance and didn't work. Then I was rejected a few times more, and now I've been with my current girlfriend for about 2 years now.

Jestina
11-13-2006, 12:53 AM
I agree with Karen, sort of.
In high school I had girlfriends from other schools or not the cool ones, and not much action.
After high school though, and all through college, and after divorce and,,,wow, I have certainly made up for that.

Rejection to me is not being turned down for a date.
That to me is not personal at all.
If you are invovled with someone who knows you then this could be a little more personal.

However no one I have ever asked out since high school has really said no.
If I parted with anyone it was NEVER anything to do with crossdressing.

I can hardly keep my eyes open so this is all you get!

Jestina!!

kristyz
11-13-2006, 01:02 AM
I was never rejected for a date.:hugs: The fun part came later when I would discuss cloths.:tongueout

Lawren
11-13-2006, 06:49 AM
More than I care to count but none because of my crossdressing. None of them knew. I always kind of hoped that some GG would come out and tell me the real reason for the rejection. At least then I would have known and could have worked on improving/correcting that part of me so it would not continue to be a reason.

suzy
11-13-2006, 07:03 AM
I led a sheltered life for the most part during high school. I wasn't one of the popular guys....more like the skinny whimp. I asked a few girls out and actually went out with about 1/2. I wanted the relationship to grow, and fell in love with each one easily, but that just ran them away!:( Some rejection, however it wasn't in great numbers.

So, at 17 I joined the military and dated a couple and again fell in love with each one, but never to the point of wanting to get married. Lost contact when I went overseas and came back at the end of my 4 year tour, found a great 18 year old high school senior...we dated for six months, fell in love and were married. That was 34 years ago.:love:

So, I don't think rejection played much of a part in my love life.:D

Jestina
11-13-2006, 08:31 AM
Ok Hi everyone, and good morning!

I fell asleep last night the very second I pressed send for that last post.
The shrink in me is fascinated with this thread.
It seems that a lot of us have somethiing in common here with success with girls/women/ladies.

When I studied I was constantly into sociology and statistics and keeping my credentials current involved being up on a lot of current psych stuff.
So...when I see this with a bunch of cross dressers and see that I am not the only one, I have to say there is something to it.

This one I am going to think about, and perhaps start a new thread.

Jestina.

DonnaT
11-13-2006, 08:47 AM
In Jr. High 7th grade I fell in love with one girl, but didn't ask her out until 9th grade, and she turned me down. Just wanted to remain friends.

I asked another girl out my senior year (12th grade) of high school, and although she accepted, she called it off a week before the date because she said she couldn't get off of work. So I ended up asking another girl, as I had an extra ticket, and she was my first date.

I was seeing another girl while in the army in NJ for a couple of months, but we never really went out on a date.

Then I fell in love for the second time. This was in 1975 while in the Army at Ft. Hood Texas. We've been married 31 yrs.

CaptLex
11-13-2006, 10:42 AM
During sex, she was a nymphomaniac! And a half! Hehehe. So rejection was something I didn't get any of!
:OT: Please pardon the interruption, but I can't let this post go without commenting on it, even if my comment is off-topic. I take exception with the word "nymphomaniac" or "nympho" being used this way - and it's not the first time I've seen it in this forum. Nymphomania is a real mental disorder, and not a term to be used lightly for women who happen to enjoy sex - not to mention it's demeaning to women (just a step up from "****").

You can say a woman is sexually active or very much enjoys sex, but please don't call a woman a "nympho" unless she really suffers from this disorder. Just my :2c: Please carry on with the discussion.