- bought 3 camisoles on my own
- bought panties at Kohls on my own
- bought panties with my wife for me shopping together
- dressed 4-5 times at home alone
- grown out my nails and using clear polish / hardener
- desiring clothes and shoes of my own
- wearing panties now all the time, except to exercise
- having my wife check each morning which panties I am wearing for the day
- wearing panties and camisole as sleep clothes, with some femme sleep pants in microfiber

I had never crossdressed before, and I am 47. It's all happenng pretty fast, but I love the way it feels, and it's really not a sexual thing - that is, I don't use dressing to "get off" by myself, though it has enhanced intimacy with my wife. But it just feels so good and nice, you know?

Dragster
11-13-2006, 08:13 PM
Fantastic Soccervixen. I'm 50 years into CDing, and I haven't achieved one item on your list! Things may have been different if I had a supportive (or even accepting) wife. But I love her to bits anyway!

Tony

Charolette time
11-14-2006, 11:10 AM
In the past two weeks I have --

- started wearing one of my wife's camisoles to bed
- gotten addicted to panties, now own close to 30 pair
- bought 3 camisoles on my own
- bought panties at Kohls on my own
- bought panties with my wife for me shopping together
- dressed 4-5 times at home alone
- grown out my nails and using clear polish / hardener
- desiring clothes and shoes of my own
- wearing panties now all the time, except to exercise
- having my wife check each morning which panties I am wearing for the day
- wearing panties and camisole as sleep clothes, with some femme sleep pants in microfiber

I had never crossdressed before, and I am 47. It's all happenng pretty fast, but I love the way it feels, and it's really not a sexual thing - that is, I don't use dressing to "get off" by myself, though it has enhanced intimacy with my wife. But it just feels so good and nice, you know?

How fast your wife accepted you as her girl friend, how did you let her know about your cding+? was she aware that you like to ware them when you married , in any case you sure have a great SO, just be careful buying all those panties and cloths you:ll need to get a bigger closet to put them in, :heehee: then the fighting begins on who needs more space, happy for you ,,my SO, still not that excepting of my dressing, she does wash my panties and puts them back in dresser draw, not much said about it, I wore her panties one time and she said to leave hers alone and too get my own, so I did, and what a selection I now have, good luck Love Charolette