PDA

View Full Version : Last chance to dress for a while

fionasboots
11-13-2006, 12:17 AM
Well, I finally return home this week after a ridiculous amount of time here in Utah - about 7 weeks away, much too long really even though my wife and son did manage to come out for two weeks.

Anyway I spent this last weekend dressing up quite alot since I'm not going to have the chance at all when I get back (that's the current set of rules as laid down by my wife after the whole coming out about CDing during summer).

I am *really* glad to be going home, I do miss my wife and son terribly (I was sobbing when I had to wave goodbye to them at the airport after their visit) and it's about time I got home and got my UK accent back.

But ... well, I won't be able to dress up as Fiona :( I think I may still think Fiona thoughts and I may even have time to post on the forum (been too busy while I've been out here) but the clothes that I have amassed while here will just have to stay in the suitcase.

This is sort of particularly annoying as I've got one jacket and two nice coats and these are only going to be things I can wear during winter ... one has a nice bit of fake-fur round the collar and it would be ideal for wearing during the Utah Winter :heehee:

Oh well, if you want to see my photographic efforts from this weekend, head over to my 360 page and look for all the 2006-11-* albums ... oh and I apologise in advance if I got, erm, a little carried away on one particular collection of photos ... I promise I'll be a good girl in future :heehee:

Holly
11-13-2006, 12:29 AM
Fiona, this must be a bittersweet time for you. Getting back to your family and friends will be wonderful, I'm sure. I'm just as sure that it will be painful to have to keep Fiona secluded. Hopefully, you and your wife will be able to enter into some kind of dialog and come to an understanding that the two of you can live with. You will most certainly continue to have "Fiona thoughts." Hopefully your will will notice, and understand that it is not a part of you, it is you. Please do check in here as ofter as you can. There's a lot of us that care... :hugs: