PDA

View Full Version : Funny little outing

Calliope
11-13-2006, 01:30 AM
When my SO's weekend arrives, I'm usually off, dressed to the hilt, iPod charged up and ready to do a bit of thrift shopping downtown. Today, lovely weather and all, was no exception. Menlo Park Goodwill, a bit pricey but always fun, is a definite stop. The primary saleslady is super-gregarious, always telling me 'I'm so glad to see you again,' which I figured was simply her professional personality. Sparkle like crazy. Only today, though, after saying 'I'm so glad to see you again,' she says, 'Oh, give me a kiss.' She embraces me - she's at the cash register, no less - and won't let go until I give her a little ladylike peck on the cheek. I'm aware of our two perfume scents commingling. I'm a modest gal so I'm just ... speechless, really. (I did tell my SO, who seemed mildly amused). Weird, huh? Or is this just part of the California magic?

Jenna1561
11-13-2006, 12:12 PM
Interesting shopping you have there on the Left Coast. I imagine she was just being friendly - but you never know. :heehee:

Jenna

Karren H
11-13-2006, 12:23 PM
Maybe she was just high on life....or high on something else!!! Hehehe

Love Karren

Butterfly Bill
11-13-2006, 07:43 PM
Interesting shopping you have there on the Left Coast. I imagine she was just being friendly - but you never know. :heehee:
Jenna

Yeah, they call us "honey" and "sweetie" all the time here in Oklahoma, but never kisses.