PDA

View Full Version : Why are mens pants so darned uncomfortable and boring looking?

Selene
11-13-2006, 04:38 AM
This is something I've always wondered, every pair of mens pants I have ever owned or worn are "functional" at best and ugly at worse, why can't our pants have nice designs and pretty patterns on them like womens?

Along the same lines, why is it that the most comfortable pants I've ever worn are a pair of womens pants that are of course very noticable as womens pants so I can't even wear them in drab without being found out? The pants are 98% cotton and 2% spandex for that little bit of stretch and the perfect cut imo. Ive yet to see anything even close to them in the mens department.

bobby_hansen
11-13-2006, 08:55 AM
I posted similar comments to alt.fashion and was shrugged off.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fashion/browse_thread/thread/ff8efd54b2d8745/81788ee6d1c96401?

ReginaK
11-13-2006, 08:59 AM
Because no one cares about how men feel and men are supposed to never complain about being uncomfortable.

As for the looks, no one looks at men. At least not in the same way women are looked at. There is a saying out there somewhere, "No one looks at men the same way men look at women or even women look at other women." That's why men's clothes tend to be boring.