PDA

View Full Version : At long last

SAMANTHA_IN_MT
11-13-2006, 10:54 AM
well I did it, finally, I found a safe place and went out in public as samantha. I had a blast and talk about an eye opening experience. We started out by going to another town about 120 miles away from where we live to go shopping. While eating lunch we picked up a news paper and found a club that was soley for gblt. So after a little rearanging of the schedule and a change in what we were shopping for we decided it was time for samantha to come out in public for the first time. We found a naughty nighty shop that was very friendly and allowed me to try on wigs, and also shoes the clerk was wonderfull didnt show any displeasure to having me there. we found a wonderfull wig and the cutest stockings. we then went and rented a hotel room and got ready. when i was all ready we went out what an exciting experience. The gay and lesbian community was soo accepting and didn't give me a second thought, I was just accepted. and who would have thought that here in montana i would find a place to just be myself. sorry this is soo long but i was just bursting at the seams. and the other half to the we is my so Tammy whom i love with all my heart.

Paula Thomas
11-13-2006, 11:18 AM
Samantha - :clap: :dance: :Party2:

Congratulations (although, if that is your picture you are using as an avitar, I would swear that I have seen you here in Texas (as well as just about everyone else who has posted their picture)).

You should give Tammy :love: and :koc: and take her out to dinner.

For those who do not think they can "pass", go to your local mall and sit in the food court and watch people go by.

Within the hour you would also swear that you see most of us.

uknowhoo
11-13-2006, 01:05 PM
Wow, what and unexpected twist and happy ending!! I'm so happy for you, Samantha that you and Tammy were able to get out and enjoy like that. What a liberating experience! Thanx for sharing. xoxo Tammi

Laurie Ann
11-13-2006, 01:11 PM
Yea, what Tammi said.

Roberta Lynn
11-13-2006, 01:20 PM
Yea, what Tammi said.

:yt:

JoAnnDallas
11-13-2006, 01:25 PM
Congrads.........WTG.......Hope you had a great time.

This last weekend, I went to my FIRST Tri-ess function called "Holiday Enfemm". It was MY first time meeting other CDer's and going to a public place where I had to interact with non CDer's. I can not believe how calm I was walking from the car to the Hotel, pass other guest that were coming and going. It has been 1.5 yrs since I first went out in public, in the daylight. Back then it was frighting.

You will find as time goes on and you get out more and more, not only will it get easier, but w whole lot more enjoyable.

Charolette time
11-13-2006, 02:29 PM
well I did it, finally, I found a safe place and went out in public as samantha. I had a blast and talk about an eye opening experience. We started out by going to another town about 120 miles away from where we live to go shopping. While eating lunch we picked up a news paper and found a club that was soley for gblt. So after a little rearanging of the schedule and a change in what we were shopping for we decided it was time for samantha to come out in public for the first time. We found a naughty nighty shop that was very friendly and allowed me to try on wigs, and also shoes the clerk was wonderfull didnt show any displeasure to having me there. we found a wonderfull wig and the cutest stockings. we then went and rented a hotel room and got ready. when i was all ready we went out what an exciting experience. The gay and lesbian community was soo accepting and didn't give me a second thought, I was just accepted. and who would have thought that here in montana i would find a place to just be myself. sorry this is soo long but i was just bursting at the seams. and the other half to the we is my so Tammy whom i love with all my heart.

I did it too, my trip was to a gay street fair day. In Worcester Massachusetts, I just sucked it up and went to the heart of the area, not any thing said, they even had a beauty pagent,should of seen the competion, I asked several people for directions to the area dressed in female attiare one commented that the lesbian dislpay area was down the road, she thought that I was one, I guess thats good in a way, guy who passes for a lesbian, must have been the cloths I had on, yellow shorts, top bra and panties, all matching, My hair is abot 1/4 long butch cut little makeup and lipstick,felt in seventh heaven, sorry my so would not approve of it she stayed home, Love Charolette