PDA

View Full Version : When posting threads how are you dressed?

Charolette time
11-13-2006, 11:39 AM
Just courious when you are sitting at the computer, how are most girls dressed? I am right now wearing a dress, short sleeve, panties and bra, ,sometimes Ill just be getting up from sleeping and have on a nightgown and panties, its all in the mood and weather outside, It seems to make the day a little easyer dressed when lousy outside, putting a lot of makeup on in the morning seems like a lot of work unless I plan on going out, too the mall or other stores, so come on gals share your feeling Love Charolette:hugs:

Sasha Anne Meadows
11-13-2006, 11:51 AM
I am always dressed. In the morning in a nice chimese before I put on my day clothes. Right now I am wearing a wig, makeup, jewelry, fingers and toes painted dark pink. I have on a knee legnth denim dress and a ribbed blue short sleeve dress. Girly enough but comfortable enough to do house work.

Hugs Sasha Anne

Calliope
11-13-2006, 11:53 AM
[...] putting a lot of makeup on in the morning seems like a lot of work unless I plan on going out, too the mall or other stores, so come on gals share your feeling

Dressed every minute. Usually have showered, shaved & have makeup applied within 1st hour of the day. Don't want to look like a slob when I take my 2nd grader to the busstop. Fitting in with the other moms. But it's true, spend a lot time online here and that's less for smooth legs and thin eyebrows.

Hey, gotta go!

Karren H
11-13-2006, 11:59 AM
Well except for the rare occassions that I'm actually at a computer, posting here, I'm using my Blackberry 7290..... And I'm usually dressed in a male business suit, today its a dark blue one with a red tie! And as usual, matching red thong, red bra, red garter belt and black thigh highs.. My standard bussiness lingerie!! Hehe. Also have on a light coat of mascara, lip plumping lip gloss, a fem watch and a few pinky rings!!

Love Karren

Sharoncd
11-13-2006, 12:00 PM
Currently I am wearing makeup, wig, plaid skirt, black sweater, nude pantyhose, and heels. Normally I am dress in male grab when posting with pantyhose under my jeans and tucked. But this is today and I will be dressed all day until she comes home. :be:

Lois1234
11-13-2006, 12:11 PM
It all depends on if my son is home or not. Today he is in school and i have the day off so as soon as he left i got all dressed up. Chenel sweater, stretch cords, wig, makeup and some flats (heels and ice don't mix). It was snowing outside so i had to go shovel the sidewalk (quiclky).

Lois.....

KateW
11-13-2006, 12:29 PM
I dress to some degree most evenings after work, though not with makeup (part of the deal with my wife!). I am currently wearing a black knee-length skirt, nude tights, and a huge jumper because the house is freeeeezing!!!!!

Lisa K
11-13-2006, 01:23 PM
VS panties, silk camisole, tap pants, jeans and a nice warm hoodie.

JoAnnDallas
11-13-2006, 01:29 PM
I'm at work, so wearing my drab clothing, but do have panties and bra on underneath.

soccervixen
11-13-2006, 01:31 PM
Right now at work with just panties on under my guy office clothes. Sometimes at home late at night or when others are out, then I am usually more dressed.

Charolette time
11-13-2006, 01:33 PM
Well except for the rare occassions that I'm actually at a computer, posting here, I'm using my Blackberry 7290..... And I'm usually dressed in a male business suit, today its a dark blue one with a red tie! And as usual, matching red thong, red bra, red garter belt and black thigh highs.. My standard bussiness lingerie!! Hehe. Also have on a light coat of mascara, lip plumping lip gloss, a fem watch and a few pinky rings!!

Love Karren

Standard business lingerie:rolleyes: I guess that we all have our pet name for our favorite panties, I sure would love to see them thou, I bet they are something , Im drooling sitting here, better get a bib, dont want to get it on my dress, :heehee: you sure have some great pictures, love the jeans , Love and hugs Charolettte

Butterfly Bill
11-13-2006, 07:29 PM
My computer is on a roll away cart by my bed, where I am now semi-reclinedly sitting with the keyboard in my lap and a little piece of plywood at my side on the bed for the mouse. It's cold outside now, so I have on a polyester caftan robe, a fluffy zip-up robe over it, and a knit stocking cap. Three months ago, when the weather was hot, I would have been naked.

KarenSusan
11-13-2006, 07:49 PM
I'm usually on in the morning and afternoon. In the morning, I am still in my nightgown and right now I'm wearing a silky floral print skirt and lace top.

MJ
11-13-2006, 07:56 PM
for the most part i am derssed .slacks , pink top makeup and wig

Sweet Jane
11-13-2006, 07:56 PM
Hi

right now its, Black Jeans, Black Tee shirt, Black and white shirt over the top....quite blokish really...in fact, totally masculine..

Sedona
11-13-2006, 07:58 PM
All sorts of ways, but right now, with guy jeans, button-down shirt, boxer briefs. Not too thrilling I'm afraid.

ArleneRaquel
11-13-2006, 08:01 PM
Black Bra, Black Panties, Nude Pantyhose, Red Wig, Red Lipstick, Blush,and femme unlined bi - focals.:love: From Maureen

mikala
11-13-2006, 08:03 PM
I am wearing a aqua colored bra and panties, red lipstick, makeup, and a tight top (very tight)...

I really want to be a girl today.... with great exposed breasts wrapped in hot lingerie.... I am having a real hard time with the feelings today....

My wife came out to me over the weekend and said she didn't like living in a female body.... not that she wanted to be in a male sex role, but I didn't pursue that thread with her.... I just listened.... considerately... she has had lesbian experiences before, but she won't really tell me her fantasies... But I have shared mine, and she isn't pissed, but mostly non-commitle

I wanted to tell her I would trade places with her in a second, but she would not totally appreciate it, even though she know about my dressing... she doesn't want me going "public" with my desires....

Paula G
11-13-2006, 08:20 PM
For me it really depends on how I feel at the time, some nights I'm all dressed up and other nights I'm just in jeans and a t-shirt.

murphysd2004
11-13-2006, 08:28 PM
I'm wearing black control top pantyhose, a long-leg high-waist panty girdle, long line bra... t-shirt and shorts... working in office at home.

Deanna2
11-13-2006, 08:31 PM
Right now I'm wearing a black & white spotted layered mini skirt I bought at a market about an hour ago - along with a white cami and a pair of heals.

GG Vanya
11-13-2006, 08:38 PM
At the moment I have on my purple pajamas. The top has a pink crown applique with the words "Worship ME" under it. :D :dom:

Oh wait, I forgot, this is cyber space! <silly me> Let me start over!

I'm sitting here in my black leather corset, black hose, thigh high leather boots, black leather elbow length gloves, and typing with 3 inch long blood red fingernails! <smirk>

sharon2
11-13-2006, 08:44 PM
i dress most everyday,at the moment i am wearing a white bra and panties
along white petticoat and a long pink sleeveless dress,as it is getting hot
here i am not wearing stockings only my 4"stilletos.i have to go outside and
do some work shortly so i'll have my underwear under my male clothes as
usual.

DAVIDA
11-13-2006, 10:49 PM
At the moment I have on my purple pajamas. The top has a pink crown applique with the words "Worship ME" under it. :D :dom:

Oh wait, I forgot, this is cyber space! <silly me> Let me start over!

I'm sitting here in my black leather corset, black hose, thigh high leather boots, black leather elbow length gloves, and typing with 3 inch long blood red fingernails! <smirk>

If I weren't married, I would be moving back to Mississippi:love:

Glenda58
11-13-2006, 11:17 PM
If I weren't married, I would be moving back to Mississippi:love:
:iagree:

sweeting
11-14-2006, 01:52 AM
hi charolette just getting ready for the day i am wearing a red corset with matching silk panties and sheer black nylon stockings

Angie G
11-14-2006, 02:07 AM
I dress 5 days a week weekend off for the wife but always got my pantie on :hugs:
Angie

andreah
11-14-2006, 06:23 AM
right now I'm wearing a black pair open toe shoes,beige control top pantyhose,panties,blue denim miniskirt and top.

Jenniferritchie
11-14-2006, 06:43 AM
Right now it is 11.36 in Glasgow and i am in the proccess of doing the house work, i stole a few minutes to check the gossip and i am wearing matching pink bra and panties, underslip, knee length brown flaired skirt with a pink 3/4 sleeve blouse,not forgetting my nude coloured tights.

i am still practicing how to apply makeup so i have just the bare neccessities, bronzer powder and lipstick.

must get on with my work before my so comes in or she will not be very pleased with Jennifer and will send her upstairs to fetch my other personna:heehee:

Kate Simmons
11-14-2006, 06:55 AM
Hate to burst everyone's bubble but lately I've been in Richard mode when I'm online and/or posting. Mostly because my daughter and son-in-law still live here. They will be moving out again next week, so I'll be able to relax some. Really, though, what does it matter how we are dressed when we post? The "spirit" of who we are is always there, whether in guy mode, girl mode or somewhere in between. The essence of who we are is the main thing, regardless of who we look like. These are the people I connect with and value.:happy: Ericka/Rich

kaitlin
11-14-2006, 08:39 AM
Good morning all, Right now I am wearing my long blue night gown, 3/4 sleeve it's a little cool this mornin, panties (24/7) but no make up yet. I do have my toes painted, they are a 24/7 item too! Enjoy! Kaitlin

J-Girl
11-14-2006, 09:28 AM
Yesterday while posting it was panties, jeans, and a sweater. Today I’m drab. Either way dressed or not, I look forward to seeing what new threads are up the next morning.

I feel that dressing can be a state of mind. When I can’t dress I love to come here and spend time sharing with the other girls. The feeling is almost the same.

Jen

cathie
11-14-2006, 11:41 AM
usually one of my skirts, slip, pantyhose (always pantyhose), a pair of heels and a bra. No makeup but toes are usually painted. Today a floral print skirt with nude pantyhose and brown 4" heels.

saraleehanes
11-14-2006, 11:47 AM
since I can often catch some computer time in the office, I am in my working wear. As I am closeted I don't get much time dressed and posting.

When I am crossdressed, I can assure you I will be in some hosiery, slip, heels, and skirt or dress. I haven't gotten to doing makeup or hair yet.

Charolette time
11-14-2006, 12:13 PM
Right now I'm wearing a black & white spotted layered mini skirt I bought at a market about an hour ago - along with a white cami and a pair of heals.

Great looking skirt in your picture love the color, and the length just above the legal limit, wish I looked that good, Id need two of them, one for each leg:heehee: today I got up late, over slept. Thru on a pair of tan ladies shorts, and a purple top, matching bra and panties, then went to the local store to buy a newspaper, its been raining alot but temp has been in the 60:s, have to go out to an important meeting tonight so I didnt put on any makeup no sense in wasting it, , :hugs: Charolette

Charolette time
11-14-2006, 12:19 PM
hi charolette just getting ready for the day i am wearing a red corset with matching silk panties and sheer black nylon stockings

Never tried a corset ,but sounds interesting especially red :devil: , I do wear panties and pantyhose all the time, so comfortable and the colors and styles are endless, buy most of my panties and bras at Lane Bryant, great store for us rather large girls,:heehee: :hugs: Charolette

Sandra
11-14-2006, 02:36 PM
Usually dressed in clothes :rolleyes:

Alex R
11-14-2006, 03:27 PM
Well I'm posting this fully dressed for the first time.

Black sleeveless polo neck, black knee length skirt, black opaque tights and black court shoes (how they bloody hurt!). Oh and my new chin length wig.

So I'm just treasuring the moment.

christie
11-14-2006, 03:36 PM
Black bra and panties, black tights, pin stripe slacks, blue tank, and a black camisole. I am working from home today, so I decided to get all dressed up. Normally though, it is just a bra and panties under my guy clothes.

Christie

Charleen
11-14-2006, 04:13 PM
Femme. Live alone. Right now casual, jeans, long sleeve pullover, panties(always), bra. At night either night gowns or P.J.s and pink fuzzy slippers from Fredricks that have 3" heels. Love and xxxx, Lily

LaurenS.
11-14-2006, 05:38 PM
It doesn't matter what I'm wearing when I get online. Sometimes I'm en femme but most of the time I'm not. Right now I'm in Carhart's...feminine on the inside!!

Lauren

JeanneF
11-14-2006, 05:50 PM
Depends on my mood. Right now, I'm wearing a blue pinstriped Brioni suit, white Hugo Boss shirt, Gordon Rush shoes and a pair of black Ralph Lauren boxer-briefs.

I'm stuck at the office waiting on a client coming in a 6:00.

ShannonDragon
11-14-2006, 08:21 PM
Right now I am laying back watching some TV in my jamies

:tongueout

Patricia Danielle
11-15-2006, 02:59 AM
Usually in a long nightgown and what ever color panties I grab from the dresser. I just love the feel of nylon and the room in them. I really perfer long nightgowns guess I'm just ol fashion oh yea I'm usually serounded by all my four legged critters too.. Patricia..

Eva Marie
11-15-2006, 03:35 AM
It depends: depends mostly on the time of day, which is usually evening and I'm too tired to dress (redress?). It's largely a state of mind, anyway.

carolinewalker_2000
11-15-2006, 05:05 AM
It varies depending on whether I am on my own or not and how much time I have to myself. Today time is a bit tight, so only a pair of prety navy blue, lace trimmed french knickers under my male drab.

Jere Oneil
11-15-2006, 06:11 AM
I jusy got up, so I wearing a black bra and panties under a pale green ankle length nylon nightgown. Later on, I'll put on a long denim skirt and sweater.

ophillia
11-15-2006, 06:18 AM
Blue bra and panties, off black pantyhose, sling back pumps and a half slip.

janet p
11-15-2006, 07:55 AM
At this time of the morning I'm in my nightgown and panties(always panties). When I get home from work my drab comes off at the door and I mean that litterly! After that I decide dress or nighty for the rest of the evening.:love:

Robin Leigh
11-15-2006, 08:22 AM
I usually post en drab. I've probably posted here less than half a dozen times fully dressed, although I guess I have posted a few more times wearing a nightie.

Robin

gessella24
11-15-2006, 10:23 AM
I am dressed most times.
right now i have a comfy short wrap skirt and a blouse.. comfy for moving around the house..
when i sleep i like to be in my panties and nothing more... nothing like the feel of the covers over my naked skin...

Lourie James
11-15-2006, 12:19 PM
Now, I'm in male mode, but when I first log on I was all dressed. Every morning I clean up get out of my nite and dress for a fue hours. Today I had (and still do) floral print panties. along with a pretty floral bra white full slip, black pantyhose, a new gray skirt we just got from Wal mart. and a white top My wig was all comb out and I didn't have makeup on as I would be going out. :love: Lori

Josie06
11-15-2006, 02:32 PM
Same here. Not 'Home Alone' often. But when on out of town business trips ... always. Depending on the duration of the trip ... one or two days panties, bra and nightgown; weeks or months - everything especially nylons and heels. Goodwill gets at lot when I leave.

Charolette time
11-15-2006, 02:49 PM
Depends on my mood. Right now, I'm wearing a blue pinstriped Brioni suit, white Hugo Boss shirt, Gordon Rush shoes and a pair of black Ralph Lauren boxer-briefs.

I'm stuck at the office waiting on a client coming in a 6:00.

What no silky panties and pantie hose under that pinstriped suit?? its after 6pm that means formal time. and its so much more comfortable, Love Charolette:heehee:

Charolette time
11-15-2006, 02:54 PM
Blue bra and panties, off black pantyhose, sling back pumps and a half slip.

How lucky to be able to put on bras,panties, hose and all the other things that go with it and then work all day in them I guess I gave that up when I retired, Love Charolette