PDA

View Full Version : Post Vacation Blues

Krystenw
11-13-2006, 02:01 PM
Hey,
I want to thank everyone again for being so supportive of me for the last two weeks while I was on vacation.
I can’t tell you how much I have enjoyed the last two weeks. I can only remember dressing up like a guy one time during the entire two week period. And at that I didn’t really need to. My wife told me to just wear a pair of my ladies pants. But no, I was working in the yard on my lawn tractor and I had to wear Levi’s. I need to get me a pair of ladies Levi’s.
We took a trip and drove nearly 1200 miles. I went to several museums, including the Buffalo Bill Museum in Cody WY. I walked around the center of Jackson Hole, went shopping several times and not once did anyone say anything to me. Even when asked for my ID which has an obvious male mode photo on it.
But now it is awful. I am off today, (I work four ten hour shifts). I had numerous things I needed to get done today in guy mode. I had no plans of putting on a dress at all. But when I woke up all I could think about was taking a shower an putting on my makeup and getting on a dress. I just laid there trying to decide what outfit to put on. I didn’t get out of bed until almost 8:30.
I finally got up and shaved and showered and put on all of my ladies underclothes and housecoat and went out and got the paper and set and read it.
I had several errands to run that I absolutely had to do in guy mode so I put on a flannel shirt and some Levis and a pair of clogs and did everything I needed to do. When I got home I put on a skirt and sweater and put on my makeup and started getting a few thing done around the house. My wife called and asked if I could bring her a few things that she needed. (She cares for an elderly lady) I told her I had just finished with my makeup and she said it didn’t make any difference, I could just come into the kitchen and wouldn’t even have to say anything to her client. So off I went.
I got home and decided to fix me something to eat and to check my mail and now I can’t seem to get anything done.
I’ve never actually suffered from depression before but after spending the last two weeks in a dress and makeup every day. I don’t want to change. I felt terrible when I went out as a guy. I’m just glad I can spend the rest of today in a dress.
I’ll just have to face tomorrow when it gets here. It’s almost like I have to leave my best friend behind and go to work.
Let me tell you if this is what being depressed is like, I don’t want anything to do with it.:rolleyes:
Anyway thanks for listening.

SherriePall
11-13-2006, 02:07 PM
Krysten -- For some of us it happens after being dressed for a few hours or a day. But to come back to the male world after two weeks, it is quite understandable that you are feeling a little bit down. Just take care.

JoAnnDallas
11-13-2006, 02:24 PM
I hope you had a great two weeks vacation........Last year, I came here to Dallas, TX while the wife stayed in WV until the house sold. I was staying with my sister. She works full time, so when I was not on an interview, I was dressing all the way up. Then I started going Argo in the evening and on weekends. This is where I would wear ladies slacks, T-shirt, shoes, underware, and even wear flesh colored lipstick. This went on for almost 4 months, then the house sold in WV, wife came to Texas and I had to curtail my dressing. I swear I went into dressing withdrawl. My wife doesn't know I dress. LOL I felt werid and very uncompy for a while. Even my wife got a little worried. She figured it was just the stress of finding a new job, not knowing how much I got used to dressing every day and now was cut off. It took a few days, but it did get better and now have found my balance again. Your lucky that your wife is supportive.

Krystenw
11-13-2006, 04:34 PM
The last couple weeks I have been getting dressed and then wore the same outfit all day. I decided that I just may change every couple hours instead.
Thanks for the encouragement.
I am definately not looking foreward to getting dressed up like a guy for the whole day.

Victoria Anne
11-13-2006, 05:10 PM
Krystenw oh you dear you have lived a fantasy,I can only dream of not haveing to dress male.Though my wife is supportive I just dont have the time, I hope you will have many other times like this.

Krystenw
11-14-2006, 10:40 AM
I think I'm ready.
I got up early and put on a skirt and sweater and streightened up the house and made the bed. Not putting on any makeup sure freed up quite a bit of time. When I sign off here I'm going to get dressed up like a guy and go back to work.
I sure wish I could find some sort of job I could do at home.
Anyway, thanks again for everything ladies.

Charolette time
11-14-2006, 12:02 PM
I think I'm ready.
I got up early and put on a skirt and sweater and streightened up the house and made the bed. Not putting on any makeup sure freed up quite a bit of time. When I sign off here I'm going to get dressed up like a guy and go back to work.
I sure wish I could find some sort of job I could do at home.
Anyway, thanks again for everything ladies.

Even thou you have to dress in male mode it doesent mean you have to give up pretty panties and maybe a sports bra underneath , slow with drawal during the day, but something too look forward to when you get home, maybe the SO will even have everything laid out on the bed so when you get finished with a shower its heaven time, you sound like it was a fantastic vacation, boy am I jelouis I cant wait to be able to do that some time, I like the dresses that you wear, I have to get me some like that, I have a simular build as you and you look like :heehee: you could be my sister, Love Charolette:devil: :hugs: