PDA

View Full Version : Shoe's on the other foot...

Karen Johnson
11-13-2006, 06:02 PM
First, I am a man. While I do have a pronounced feminine side, I am a man first. And a married man. As such I will spend a certain amount of time waiting for my wife. Every time we go somewhere she is going to be late.

The other day we were in a department store and decided to see if we could find a bra that would fit me. I wear a 46B (she likes small breasts). There are racks and racks of bras and it takes forever to give them all a good going over. She was tired of looking and wanted to leave, but I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity and find something I really liked. She grew more and more impatient. Finally I gave up and as we were leaving the area passed a clearance rack that had a few bras that were near my size. I got to digging again. I look up and she's rolling her eyes and tapping her foot.

I had to laugh. "Not so much fun when the rabbit has the gun?" I asked. She didn't think it was too funny but I couldn't help but appreciate the situation.

Summer
11-13-2006, 06:09 PM
I love it. I have had similar experience with my wife. But to hear someone else with the experience just does one's heart good.
Maybe bring her flowers :love:
Summer

trannie T
11-13-2006, 06:40 PM
You are envied by every man who has had to wait for his wife to shop. Way to go girl!

Tamara Croft
11-13-2006, 06:51 PM
LOL!!! that's funny..... but I'm exactly the same ;) I don't mind shopping for clothes for me :bs: but when Tam (SO) is out shopping.... sheesh.... like get a move on already...... :heehee:

Peg
11-13-2006, 09:45 PM
My wife and i have kinda solved the problem when we shop together we look forcloths at the same place , at the same time she finds things for me and i findthings for her it become quite fun , when we have the cash to do so . shop awayand have fun together . Peg:hugs:

Charity's GG
11-13-2006, 10:02 PM
Thats not funny!:Angry3:

:devil: :hugs: ...Actually, it is...Charity went shoe shopping the other day and spent wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long looking for the perfect pair, and my patience was running thin. "whats the problem"??..."I cant find the ones I want"...next aisle...and the next and the next...OMG Charity can you just pick a pair?? Its not that flippin' hard!...guess we could all brush up on our patience :love: