PDA

View Full Version : Got a question

lawnmanmo
11-13-2006, 10:00 PM
Hi LADIES....
The holidays are around the corner and a lot of major stores like Macy's, Kohls ect always look for extra sales help during the busy season. Has anyone thought of working as a women for a short time for one of these stores. I had a CD friend many years ago who did that and worked for Target for about 3 weeks in the gift wrapping section and got by with out a hitch. If anyone knew, they never said. So who's looking for a job in the "makeup department?.
Jerry

joanlynn28
11-13-2006, 10:48 PM
Hey, I thought of that idea last week and put in my application with Macy's got through two interviews and am just waiting for the phone call for the final one and hopefully(my fingers are crossed)the job.:happy:

lawnmanmo
11-14-2006, 09:13 AM
Dear Joan Lynn
Sounds like great news. I wish you all the luck and please let us know how it works out. You look very passable as did my friend and she said that it was an amazing experience for her.
Jerry

lawnmanmo
11-17-2006, 09:47 PM
Hey, I thought of that idea last week and put in my application with Macy's got through two interviews and am just waiting for the phone call for the final one and hopefully(my fingers are crossed)the job.:happy:

Dear Joan Lynn
How did your application and interview go with Macy's for that seasonal job?
Jerry

Kate Simmons
11-18-2006, 04:56 AM
Don't think I'd make a good SA. I have no patience for customers who act like idiots.:happy: Ericka

Karren H
11-18-2006, 09:30 AM
No way!! I'd look for a senior executive level job or higher!!! Have to make enough to support my clothing habit!! Hehehe.

Still rather be a Victoria Secret spokes model!!! :)

Love Karren