PDA

View Full Version : Three Days Dressed

Glenda58
11-13-2006, 10:07 PM
Had 3 days off work. My hand healed some to work. So I on sat. got dress and clean the house just skirt and sweater. Then clean myself up for Crossroads meeting in Royal Oak. The guest speaker was going to done a makeover on one of the members and show us tips with our makeup. After that some gurls went to GiGi's and some went to Rainbow Room. Got home late Sunday morning.

Sunday went shopping at Macy's and of course got some makeup for myself. The SA at the Estee counter was so helpful picking eye shadow and loose power she even try to sit up a makeover for me. Stay in the mall a few hours but the crowd was big. So I left to try my new makeup.

The best day was today Monday. Wanting to shop in Toledo. Got cleaned up dressed put on my makeup just like the makeup artist said. Was doing my nails when the door bell rang. By the time I got to the door they had left. I saw it was the mail girl I had a package to sign for. So I open the door and got my nerve and walked out to her car dressed:eek: She asked if I could sign for Mr. %%^&& package I said yes and signed. She thank you and drove away. I finished my nails shaking like leaf on a windy day. What had I done.
Well no time to waste have shopping to do. On my way stopped at the Dress Barn in Monroe Almost had the place to myself found a skirt ask the SA if they had any tops to go with it found 2 let me try them on bought the skirt and one top. Then off to Toledo and the Franklin Mall. Got 4 more tops all on sale some heels to go with the skirt and top at Baker Shoes. Before leaving had to buy some earrings and a necklace. By now it's 6:30 but I'm not done yet. Back to Downriver need some printer paper Went Office Max. Got paper. Need hangers for the tops off to Target got hangers but wait I have to go thought the bra and panties that beige set just looked to cute to pass up so in the cart they went. Check out the SA said she like the color of my nails so I guest i didn't mess them up. Got home at 9:00. Still pretty high everybody treated me like a lady. I shopped many stores not buying always.
Sorry ranting on.

Byllie
11-13-2006, 10:10 PM
Rant all you like. Given the weekend you had you've a right to.

Glenda58
11-13-2006, 10:58 PM
I'll post some pics. tomorrow after I get some rest.

Sedona
11-13-2006, 11:01 PM
Sounds like a great weekend! Glad you had fun,

sharon2
11-14-2006, 01:46 AM
you certainly look pretty in blue.it must have been a lovely weekend. we
look forward to seeing your pics.

Glenda58
11-14-2006, 10:36 PM
Just posted on the picture forum pics from shopping. Will be going out Wednesday in my new outfit will take pics. and post them.

Adrienne Heels
11-14-2006, 10:41 PM
Sounds like you had an awesome time!! I love to read about girls having a great time shopping

allyson nylons
11-14-2006, 10:57 PM
sounds like u had a wonderfull three days i live in toledo !!