PDA

View Full Version : Sales Associate Group, I wish!

Avsblues19
11-14-2006, 12:15 AM
I wish there was a sales associate group or message board. That way we could e-mail local sales associates to set up times so they could help us shop or just to be able to e-mail them and ask them questions.

trannie T
11-14-2006, 03:38 AM
Just telephone them if you are apprehensive about shopping. Most sales associates are happy to help any customer, they're in it for the money.

Emma England
11-14-2006, 09:30 AM
A sales assistant will always be willing to help you at any time.

You just gotta ask if you have any questions or problems.

Avsblues19
11-14-2006, 05:33 PM
I know most sales associates are nice, I just thought it would be great to find a woman who isn't uncomfortable and a woman who actually enjoys helping a crossdresser shop.

JenniferMint
11-14-2006, 05:36 PM
Some clothing stores have websites. It might be worth checking there, although there's a good chance they'd be too bureaucratic such that there's no way you can directly contact someone who interacts with customers in a specific store.

JeanneF
11-14-2006, 05:42 PM
I know most sales associates are nice, I just thought it would be great to find a woman who isn't uncomfortable and a woman who actually enjoys helping a crossdresser shop.

Like I've told you, a large percentage do.

Couple of good places near you where the salesgirls are really cool - The Ann Taylor Loft and Torrid at the Dayton Mall, as well as the MAC counter at the Macy's there. The Ann Taylor Factory Store at the Washington Court House Outlet Mall is awesome as well -the girls there are really helpful.

I've never encountered a salesgirl that was noticably uncomfortable. In fact, the vast majority have been very interested in the whole thing. I've have many conversations with salesgirls, mainly because I'm not shy about shopping at all (which, from most of the posts on here, most t-girls seem to be).