PDA

View Full Version : Transformation salons

Julia Legs
01-10-2005, 09:01 PM
Maybe it's me,but with crossdressers all over the country,you would think their would be more places to go to have a transformation done.There seems to be only a couple of places to go and have a day to be turned enfem for a day.there either on the west coast or the east coast.There can't be that few,i guess they just don't want to say their out there.I have been searching the internet and can not find any place closer than 1000 miles from where i am.I wish some one would open a chain in different states or at least some of the bigger ones.So far LL I CAN FIND IS 2 in new york and about 7 in california.It would be nice to see a few more around,considerind there are cd's all over the states.There has got to be a better way to find them,i just can't figure out how,any one know?if you have any ideas please send me a pm or e-mail.Your searching sister,Julia Legs

sherri
01-10-2005, 09:04 PM
Maybe you should open one. :)

LindaTS
01-11-2005, 08:35 AM
Hi Julia,
I don't know where in Wisconsin you are but if you're close to Chicago there is a place there that does makeovers. A girl I know in Chicago goes to that place and they do a wonderful job. Their web site is www.transformationbyrori.com. Good luck.

Felicity
01-11-2005, 05:03 PM
The closest I'm aware of is in Seattle. I have considered going there just to be able to have a day I could possible be comfortable in public settings. Maybe I will one day.

Tristen Cox
01-11-2005, 05:41 PM
Yes I agree there should be more. I haven't ever seen one here in S.FLA and one would think this is one of the capitols of CDs. Just not fair if you ask me. Would be a good idea to open one aye ;) Imagine the profits..omg

Georgette
01-11-2005, 07:41 PM
I don't know of any in the area where I live, but do know that I won't order anything from Lydia's TV Lounge any more it has been 8 weeks since my order and they have said it was shipped yesterday every time I e-mail them. I told them that the last time I e-mailed the I could reach abiut a 100 people with one post so Girls here it is. I will not order any thing more from them, and hope none of you do. :mad:

susie d
01-12-2005, 03:23 PM
I don't know if this will help, but I found a "croosdressers academy" operated by a man (CD) and his wife in the Columbus, Ohio area. They have some great clothes for sale on e-bay and I have purchased some and they are as described and a reasonable price. I have not used their transformation services, but they post the different plans and prices which also appeared reasonable? Check it out at www.crossdresser_academy@yahoo.com

Hope that helps someone out there....

paulaN
01-12-2005, 04:20 PM
I want a makeover sooooo bad. good luck in finding a place.

DanaJ
01-12-2005, 05:37 PM
I PMed Julia Legs this information a couple of days ago, but since she never acknowledged my PM, maybe I should just share this here where more people will appreciate it.

Clicky clicky here (http://www.draag.com/resources/worldwide/makeup%20artists/usa.html) for a long list of transformation places worldwide...

DanaJ