PDA

View Full Version : A big weight off my mind

Lacey's other half
11-14-2006, 01:55 PM
I finally got up the courage to ask my SO a huge question that has been on my mind since he told me he was a CDer.
He had once told me that when he was younger he had the desire to become a "complete" woman. I didn't really give it too much thought at the time, but lately it's been on my mind a lot. So I asked. I was scared of what his answer would be. If he said yes, he still had that desire, what would that mean for our children (we both have 1 child apiece from another relationship) and the children that we are planning to have. What would that mean for us? What would that mean for me? We talked about it last night, and he put to rest my fears. I don't know if this makes me sound selfish or not, but I love him just the way he is now. I'm ok with his CDing, and I'm even looking forward to going to a club with him soon. I just don't know if I could be "that" strong. Honey if you're reading this, remember that I love you with all my heart and soul and I can't picture my life with out you.

LOH

Sandra
11-14-2006, 02:23 PM
I think most of us have asked that question of our SOs I know I did after I asked her if she was gay :). It is only natural to worry and as your fears have been put to rest go and enjoy what the two of you have and know it doesn't make you sound selfish.

Lacey
11-14-2006, 02:25 PM
I love too. And I'm not going anywhere so neither of us have to picture life without the other. You are the very first person to love me on the same level for everyday me and Lacey. And I cannot put into words how much that means to me and how much I love you.:love: :bighug:

Paula Thomas
11-14-2006, 02:41 PM
Lacey - you should take "Lacey's other half" out for dinner and then back home for "dessert".

That is a gift that you can both enjoy. :D

Sedona
11-14-2006, 02:45 PM
Awwwww, looks like a love connection!

Congrats you two for being so open with each other! You're both lucky to have each other.

Cheers, and much love,

Emily Ann Brown
11-14-2006, 03:11 PM
I'll second that (as one going through a divorce because of TG issues).

Emily Ann

Karren H
11-14-2006, 04:11 PM
All this lovey dovey stuff has me feeling a little ill.....or is that a jeleous feeling?? I don't know...... Really can't tell!! But Its not pleasent so Knock it off!!!

Hehehe

Lucky girls................

Karren

tall_brianna
11-14-2006, 04:45 PM
You are both truly blessed.

Cheers,

-b

Calliope
11-14-2006, 04:53 PM
Mmmmmmm ... who can resist such a happy ending (beginning)?