PDA

View Full Version : Bark worse than bite?

Sophia Rearen
11-14-2006, 03:17 PM
I've been reading some posts where the SO is very negatively vocal about crossdressing, either indirectly or directly to their partners. Could they be fear aggressive? Like a small dog that bites. You know the type, they bark at you and run away, then when you turn around they come running back and nip at your ankles. Are the SO's affraid of some of the answers they might get if they actually had a conversation about the subject? Are they protecting themselves from emotional damages? Could this be said for many SO's that are not fear aggressive as well?

Tree GG
11-14-2006, 03:26 PM
... Are the SO's affraid of some of the answers they might get if they actually had a conversation about the subject? Are they protecting themselves from emotional damages? ...

Grrr woof bark grooooowl grrrr yip

Let me think......................... yep, I think there's some fear involved.:eek: I just wish I could get some consistant answers. Yes I do......no I don't.....come play with me......leave me alone :sad:

yip yip growl growl bark & woof

:heehee:

Sandra
11-14-2006, 03:32 PM
Are the SO's affraid of some of the answers they might get if they actually had a conversation about the subject? Are they protecting themselves from emotional damages?

Of course SO's are afraid. If the CDer was more open and honest then things might be different

Lacey's other half
11-14-2006, 03:36 PM
My SO has been very open and honest with me about his CDing. I hope to think that I'm one of the supportive SO's that tries to understand as best as I can, but I can say for sure that YES a lot of the negitive responces are fear of what we will be told. Fear that you won't love us the same way anymore. Fear that what we know will change to something that we can't control.
Help any?

LOH

Karren H
11-14-2006, 03:44 PM
I'm not so sure and it may be the other way around.....Big Dog...... Bigger bite!!! A bite like say take your ass to court and sue you for divorce, and take half of your money plus the house plus allimony and never allow you to see your kids again!! With a little luck youl get to keep the little barky dog with the little bit!! Hehe. And maybe your fem clothing..

Big Ass Bite if you as me!! But then that's just my opinion!!

Karren

tall_brianna
11-14-2006, 03:45 PM
No offense to the SOs, but I don't know if I'd send my SO here. Not because of the SOs, but to their point of inconsistant answers. And the reason is that what they are probably most concerned about - where my CDing mate belongs on the gender scale and where will it stop - can only be answered on an individual basis.

Since I don't have an SO, this is all theory :)

I have noticed some bitterness in the past but I think I can understand how having a bombshell dropped on you can make you feel kind of negative, down, blue and bitter.

-b