PDA

View Full Version : I'm new and I need to buy some stuff!

Krystale
11-14-2006, 06:00 PM
Hello girls,

I am new to these forums and I have been lurking around for a while, and though I have found answers to A LOT of my questions, there is one that I have not.

I'll explain this in the simplest way possible. I have been cross dressing since I am 14 (I am now 18) and I have always took stuff from my mother's wardrobe. The good thing is, I have never been caught, and the bad thing is, my selection is a bit small. My mother wears bra sizes 36A or something like that so they are a little big for my "manly" body. I would like to find some bras in the smallest size possible (30A?). I want to finally buy my own stuff.

Now here's the real problem: Although I could just go out and buy some stuff for myself, I do not have enough confidence in myself yet. Plus, the mall where I shop is close to where I live and almost everyone knows me so I don't really want to come out of the closet that way if you see what I mean!

I'm not looking for anything really fancy or made to fit cross dressers, I just want some basic stuff. Nice and cheap panties, bras and pantyhose. Stuff that you could find at Sears and wal-mart. I have visited both of their websites and they only accept credit cards which I do not have :sad: .

I am looking for an online store that accepts C.O.D. orders so I can pay for the clothing when it gets at the post office. At the very least, I would also like to know if sears is "discrete" when they ship items. I know they can send C.O.D orders to Sears counters and stores, but does it say on the package what you have ordered? I could easily order a bunch of stuff from sears and pick them up at the store, but I would be SO embarrassed if they saw me pick up a crapload of women's clothing! If the receipt on the package doesn't say anything, I'll be OK!

Thanks for any help! I really need it!

Calliope
11-14-2006, 06:11 PM
If you drive, why not find a store where no one knows you and you can try things on? Shopping online when you're just getting started will be full of frustrations. Also consider a thrift shop, it's cheaper for finding your style. I'd guess 50% of your first selections are going to get replaced in a few months anyway. Good luck.

Kristi1948
11-14-2006, 06:12 PM
Hi Krystale and welcome. You can find ANYTHING that you want on eBay. There are literally hundreds of thousands of feminine items for sale on eBay. If you have a debit card you can enroll with Paypal which is part of eBay and with all the hundreds of items I have purchased from sellers on eBay I have never had a problem. Good luck

Trina82
11-14-2006, 09:00 PM
You may also be interested to know that you can "recharge" your PayPal account with a check or you can link it directly to your bank account. I have mine linked, and PayPal was sweet enough to give me a debit card!

Krystale
11-14-2006, 09:29 PM
My bank account is already linked to my paypal account so it seems I've got that covered. I don't really want to shop on ebay so are there any other online stores that accept paypal?

NatalieBliss
11-14-2006, 09:34 PM
Walmart and Target both allow you to use gift certificates online, something you could purchase in store and not worry about being outed. Also Visa has something similar to a gift certificate that is generally accepted anywhere that a Visa Credit Card is. Hope that helps!

Jen.A
11-14-2006, 10:28 PM
Last time I was in Money Mart they were offering some kind of prepaid Master Card, probably charge through the noise but it sounds like what your looking for. 18 hum... about time to see what different banks are willing to offer you?

Have fun shopping Jen :)