PDA

View Full Version : Breast Forms

Michelle0607
01-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Girls-

Just a quick note to say that I recently purchased breast forms and that I absolutlely love them. I've never had real breasts and probably never will, but I have to think that these feel just like them. They're silicone tear-shaped with nipples and after a few hours of wear, they warm to your body temperature and feel very natural, or at least I'd like to think so.

Anyway, I highly recommend them and wish I had done this a long time ago.

Chow-

Wendy me
01-10-2005, 09:55 PM
michelle i think your going to love them have fun

sherri
01-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Aren't they fabulous!?! I got mine a month ago, D cup, asymetrical super soft silicone from thebreastformstore.com. Should have done it ages ago. When I'm wearing them, I just want to walk up to someone and say, "Here, feel these. Ain't that nice?" :p

Seriously, I believe that one can be quite feminine and attractive without artificial breasts, but I just luv taking it that one step further ... and they are soooo sensual!

I usually wear mine in a bra, but have you tried taping directly onto your chest yet? OMG! And don't you just adore the way your clothes fit now?

paulaN
01-10-2005, 10:13 PM
I've had mine for a long time I love them. I put mine in hot water before I put them in my bra. This way thay are all warmed up, it would take forever up here in this cold cold part of the country if I did not do this.