PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know where i can get inexpencive Breast forms?

jenny_cheerleader
01-10-2005, 10:24 PM
Anyone know where i can get inexpencive breast forms? I am a college student with limited cash but i kinda want breasts to go with the whole outfit. Post and let me know.

crispy
01-10-2005, 10:41 PM
if you take time to troll trough the threads you will find many addressing htis topic. There's lots of advice.

GraceUSA
01-10-2005, 10:56 PM
Theres been posts in the past that explained how to make you own, just use the search link and try "breast forms and bird seed". Or the biggesting online shopping location for CDers... eBay.

Grace

Jen_TGCD
01-10-2005, 11:16 PM
The make-em-yourself kind are the least expensive, easiest to hide and easy to make in different sizes... so you can get an idea about the size you need.

If you are looking for silicone breasts... the Nu-Bra is about $45 and works well unless you are going for the Dolly Parton look! :p Ebay has some low cost forms but I'm not sure about the quality... but they will work for now!

The Breastform Store ( www.thebreastformstore.com (http://www.thebreastformstore.com) ) has some foam forms that are in the $50 range (I think, maybe less) but they don't have the weight of real forms.

What kind are you looking for? We will be able to help you better if you tell us what style/type you would like.

crispy
01-10-2005, 11:27 PM
... the Nu-Bra is about $45 .
you've been robbed !!
$25 is more like it.

Jen_TGCD
01-10-2005, 11:33 PM
you've been robbed !!
$25 is more like it.

:o I thought so... but I did see them in the J C Penney catalog for that price. I should have known that they were half price everywhere else!!! :rolleyes:

wilma
01-10-2005, 11:39 PM
I got mine at ,thebrestformstore.com, they were worth the $150. I still enjoy my natural bra. they are like forms and very inexpensive. LOL Wilma

crispy
01-11-2005, 12:01 AM
I prefer my natural breasts, but you'll have to go to another thread to read about that! :rolleyes:

and they were inexpensive too, about $60. :)

Felicity
01-11-2005, 05:02 PM
Yep, the Nu-Bra and/or Natural Bra sells for anywhere from $25 to $60 depending on where you buy it. They are essentially the sme thing.

sherri
01-11-2005, 05:32 PM
I will add my vote for silicone forms from thebreastformstore.com. They are fabulous, and the staff are terrific.

Celeste GG
01-11-2005, 05:41 PM
Jenny, cheerleaders don't want breast flopping all over the place. Tape yourself up and get stickon ones. That's what my young girls do. they are the cheapest. I bought some for my T-girls for $15.

Vickie-CD
01-11-2005, 05:48 PM
I got mine at ,thebrestformstore.com, they were worth the $150. I still enjoy my natural bra. they are like forms and very inexpensive. LOL Wilma
Wilma, I bought a natural bra, for the price you can't beat it.
Love,
Vickie :)

jenny_cheerleader
01-11-2005, 09:28 PM
What about 2 circular Weights and a sports bra? does that work or too fake?

Donna Louise
01-11-2005, 09:50 PM
I tried making my own. I did not at the luck that some of the girls here have had. Mine are called Pals. When I got my first set they only came in one size, then they made a larger set. Got them too. Now they have lots of sizes, shapes and price ranges. Go to supergelproducts.com. Look for breast ehnancers. You will find a lot of prices. I really like the ones I have I just wish they would have had the bigger ones when I got my third set. I hope that this helps.

Donna Louise

Jen_TGCD
01-12-2005, 12:42 AM
What about 2 circular Weights and a sports bra? does that work or too fake?

Sheesh... this younger generation???!!! :p

Okay... Tip Of The Day!!!

The MOST ecomomical and easy to make breasts!

Take one average sized grapefruit and cut it in half.
Tape an asprin (I prefer Tylenol, myself) to the outside, center of each half.
Insert a half grapefruit into each side of a B or C cup bra.

Now... you have nice, perky, lifelike breasts.

The next morning... remove the asprin, place them in your mouth, drink an 8 ounce glass of water. Place grapefruit in a bowl, add granulated sugar to the flat side and eat with a spoon. This will help to relieve the hangover from the excess alcohol consumed the night before.

Sharon
01-12-2005, 12:45 AM
Jen,
This is the most practical reply I've read in weeks. :)
Thanks for giving me a final smile for the day.

crispy
01-12-2005, 12:55 AM
Sheesh... this younger generation???!!! :p

Okay... Tip Of The Day!!!

The MOST ecomomical and easy to make breasts!

Take one average sized grapefruit and cut it in half.
Tape an asprin (I prefer Tylenol, myself) to the outside, center of each half.
Insert a half grapefruit into each side of a B or C cup bra.

Now... you have nice, perky, lifelike breasts.

The next morning... remove the asprin, place them in your mouth, drink an 8 ounce glass of water. Place grapefruit in a bowl, add granulated sugar to the flat side and eat with a spoon. This will help to relieve the hangover from the excess alcohol consumed the night before.
coincidentally, on Yahoo Groups Do-it-yourself Hormones there is a lot of discussion about grapefruit as an add-on to encourage breast growth. :) not so stupid after all. :D

Wenda
01-12-2005, 02:11 AM
Just don't buy the ones on eBay made in Germany. They are very pink, very firm, completely flat on the back. Work well as desk toys, but stink as breastforms. nuBra is great to pull yourself together for cleavage, or, apply without attaching the centre for more 'volume'. wenda.

Sarah38b
01-12-2005, 10:43 AM
I don't use breastforms as I already have ample breasts. Falsies are so unnatural.

Sarah

Susan S
01-12-2005, 01:19 PM
Hi Jenny

Someone recommended filling stockings with rice. It's similar to the bird seed mentioned on other threads. I made some myself and found they were lovely. They're very comfortable to wear and they sway and move like the real thing.

Susan

crispy
01-12-2005, 10:49 PM
Hi Jenny

Someone recommended filling stockings with rice. It's similar to the bird seed mentioned on other threads. I made some myself and found they were lovely. They're very comfortable to wear and they sway and move like the real thing.

Susan
if you use bird seed just stay away from Trafalgar Square .......... :rolleyes:

I'm sure Susan can explain. :p

LindaTS
01-13-2005, 08:39 AM
I prefer the good silicone breast forms but they are expensive. You might try checking www.supergelproducts.com. They make the Pals and aren't bad for the price. Good luck.

Melissa A.
01-13-2005, 08:58 AM
I will say this once and then deal with the laughter and ridicule. I have used partially filled water balloons for years and love them. Believe it or not, they never break, as long as you use new ones everytime. They feel great, and after a while, they match your body temp. and feel even better. Oh, and they look great, too.

I will, at some point, invest in a good, expensive pair of forms. Till then, just call me balloon gal!

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Eadie
07-02-2005, 07:25 PM
Definitely try the Stick On bra type. You can even cut off the centre joiner
if you prefer, and yes add the taped on tablet if you want the "I have nipples
world" look.And of course you bra should let the nipples show thru' !!!!
Prices here in Melbourne, Australia were A$ 39.95 when first released,
but nowdays as low as A$10.00. There are large and small sizes, and although I have'nt tried it, you could probably put a large onto a small, if you
want a bigger boob .They stick magically, feel great on, and fill out bra cups
very nicely.....so for A$20.00, treat yourself.

rachellegsep
07-02-2005, 08:03 PM
Update on my post to Austranny radio a few years ago.

Before forms I made my own Gel filled breasts, hears how.
Use 2 - 4 teaspoons of baby diaper powder (disposable nappy gel) + 500 ml of tap water per side. Place 1 condom inside another and add gel to inner (The scientific name of this powder is sodium polyacrylate and when water is added, it turns into a gelatin-like substance ). Gelatine might also work !

Add water via funnel to inner and tie off. (Blowing up outer condom can help with placing the one condom inside the other). Tie off the outer condom and place the form inside a knee high stocking (gives extra protection against punturing). Kneed the breast well to mix the gel powder and water. This mix approximates a B' cup + makes a good nipple. Varing the amount of gel changes the consistancy ie firmness. adding a drop of red food colouring to the water can also change their colour. Using the big ballons also works as they are less rounded when filled allowing a more contourable shape.

For more instructions for making your own breast forms see the following sites.

Bloomburg Breast Forms FAQ -http://www.eskimo.com/~bloo/bformfaq/

http://www.geekbabe.com/annie/feature/forms/

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Village/8517/tips/tip04.html

Enjoy :)

Jesse69
07-02-2005, 09:22 PM
Just don't buy the ones on eBay made in Germany. They are very pink, very firm, completely flat on the back. Work well as desk toys, but stink as breastforms. nuBra is great to pull yourself together for cleavage, or, apply without attaching the centre for more 'volume'. wenda.

I bought PALS breastform on ebay for $59.95 buy it now and I'm very happy with them. They fill my B cup bras completely. And they have real feeling nipples.

I bought this exactly -> PALS Breast Forms Enhancers Triangles w/nips 32-38.TRS2

This is the seller -
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlaeonline

Mine still sell for $59.95 ! Tell me if you buy a pair!