PDA

View Full Version : The Plot Thickens...

Missy Anne
11-14-2006, 09:20 PM
You all may recall my recent business dinner to which I wore stockings, garter belt and panties on a “double dog dare” from Mrs. Missy. A week later, we had to visit a mall and it was strongly suggested that I add a bra and breast forms. The trip went well, and I had to be especially careful not to let my jacket fall open, which if it had happened, could have created some interesting looks. The outing went well, and we arrived home undetected after having a wonderful time looking at outfits and accessories in a number of Misses departments.

Then…a week before Halloween, she said "It's now or never -- we're going to the MAC store for a makeover." Holy mascara, Batman!! Could I make it through that?! Anyway, not being ready for a full "I'm a crossdresser" admission, we cooked up a story about having a Halloween party and plans to attend as a lady. We cruised by the store a half dozen times, checking out who was there and who we might get as a makeup artist, and when I felt the stage was right, I took a deep breath -- we walked in -- a girl said, "Can I help you?", expecting Mrs. Missy to start talking. I, however, was in the lead and I just matter of factly told her my story. She looked at me with a smile and said, "Well, have a seat and we'll start pampering you." She went on to tell us that we had come to the right place, that they do a lot of this and in general said other things to make me feel really comfortable. Hardly anyone paid me any attention while I was there. After about an hour and a half (and a couple of hundred dollars later!), we walked out smiling, having cleared another hurdle. I gave her a nice tip.

I had thought the idea behind this was only for the purpose of improving my makeup techniques, which have generally needed improvement due to my somewhat aging face. So...much to my surprise again, Mrs. Missy said, "We have to finish a few more things and do a few more practice runs because you're going out dressed up this winter." HOLY S__T!!

So we've shopped for a coat, a wig, less provocative heels, a handbag, etc. I can't believe that after reading all the stories here about going out, that I may actually get to do it myself!

The MAC girl said she would like to see a picture of me at the party. I'm intending to take her one, and if it feels right, I'm going to tell her that I really am a crossdresser and I need a makeup lesson for more of a "girl next door" face. My first makeover had been a little too dramatic, probably due to the fact that she misconstrued our request for a glamorous look and gave me something more resembling a 1920's starlet --not bad for around the house, but not too good for the mall.

Thanks again all for taking the time to read this, and thanks again also for giving us the inspiration and confidence to do it. Now that I have a decent wig and I'm getting a little better with makeup, I will be posting more pictures.

Warmest regards,

Missy Anne

Holly
11-14-2006, 09:25 PM
Wow, Missy. No cold winter for you! Sounds like you're in for some hot times! Oh yeah...... pics?

Di
11-14-2006, 10:32 PM
WTG Missy Anne's GG................For lighting the fire....sounds like you both had a great day...can't wait to see the pics.

kerrianna
11-14-2006, 10:36 PM
Wow, what a great SO you have there Missy Anne. She'll make a woman out of you yet. Lucky girl. Thanks for sharing, keep us posted :happy:

Patty
11-14-2006, 10:39 PM
What a HAPPY story.
How about some pictures?

Missy Anne
11-15-2006, 07:34 AM
Thank you Holly, Di, Kerianna and Patty.

Yes, I am a lucky girl to have a wife like Mrs. Missy. And she has been a real help..:luvu:

I probably won't even need a coat to stay warm this winter! :winking: In fact I probably should stock up on some extra deodorant because I know the first time out will certainly be a high pressure time. :eek:

And I do promise pictures.

Thanks again for your kind comments!

Missy Anne

uknowhoo
11-16-2006, 07:29 AM
Oh Missy Anne, I'm so happy for you! You're such a lucky girl. You really needn't be worried about going out this winter. With your loving wife by your side, I'm sure you'll be fine (and love it!!). This is an interesting twist on the old SO complaint of the CD hubbies trying to push things too far too quickly. I hope you let your wife know how deeply you appreciate her wonderful support. xoxo Tammi

Janailene
11-16-2006, 08:53 AM
So many of us wish that our So's would be like yours.