PDA

View Full Version : Age

Sara Violet
01-10-2005, 10:30 PM
How old is your iner girl

Sara Violet
01-10-2005, 10:41 PM
i.. im just wondering....i just seeing if...you know....any one feels the same age i do. I understand if this is a little odd of a question...but...i...umm...feel like a young girl more than a woman.....is that to wierd...sorry to sound like a freak...... :(

Wendy me
01-10-2005, 10:52 PM
quidam the good thing abought haveing a 2nd side of you is she can be as old or young as you want her to be

Stephanie Brooks
01-10-2005, 10:58 PM
i.. im just wondering....i just seeing if...you know....any one feels the same age i do. I understand if this is a little odd of a question...but...i...umm...feel like a young girl more than a woman.....is that to wierd...sorry to sound like a freak...... :(
HI Quidam!

No, you're not a freak. Personally I kinda keep the femme side in line, agewise, with the male side. Yet I wouldn't mind being a younger woman, capable of making babies.

I've seen one group of people who are adult children. (I don't recall what they called themselves, but suffice it to say these are grownup people who wish to be from 5 to 10 years old.) From what I saw, they were typically older adult males who were much more comfortable in the role of child girls. They weren't abusers or anything like that from what I could see, but their orientation is one more notch removed from "society". Whereas a "normal" crossdresser can face a mix of social persecution and acceptance, an adult child could probably expect nearly universal social persecution. Someone in the BDSM world would likely find social acceptance easier.

Hope this helps!

wilma
01-10-2005, 11:45 PM
My inner she is the same age as my biological self. but she takes many more risks than I do, something I did when I was younger. LOL Wilma

crispy
01-10-2005, 11:59 PM
My fantasy alter ego used to be a pubescent girl, maybe 13 years old.

Now I sometimes fantasise that I am an attractive lesbian ******* aged about 24.

.... I'm not yet a *******, not attractive, and not 24. Shame, innit?

Sara Violet
01-11-2005, 12:01 AM
:( i....cant stop crying tonite....first i was very happy.....now...i feel like the lonelyest person in the world......i...know why i am the way i am......three straight sleepless nights i spent looking for answers.....after reading so many studies.....i...i thought that knowing why would help....but i only feel worse finding out its more than just a thought process...kind of like getting sick and waiting to get better...then going to the doctor and finding out you got terminal cancer. (sorry if that was out of line, its just how i feel). .....i dont have the money to talk to some one who will tell me the same things i found out on my own about myself......please let me stay on this forum :( i may be a little imature but im smart......and i make pretty pictures.....i....just dont have any friends........

Sara Violet
01-11-2005, 12:05 AM
one of my pretty pics

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2682

Rikki
01-11-2005, 12:17 AM
Quidam girl, You just hang around this site and you will have a lot a friends that have been where you are now. I don't believe that many of us had a lot a friends while growing up, most are loners. My inner girl , we are about the same age. When I was way younger, I use to dress the same as the girls a that time, now I dress the same as older women. I don't where the curlers in the hair and the mud at night though. This is a great site for all your answers, there are so many girls here that somebody will be able to help answer anything you ask. Just ask.

Rikki

Kassandra
01-11-2005, 12:22 AM
Quidam:

First NO ONE IS GOING TO KICK YOU OFF THE FORUM!

Sister, we are here for each other. We're here for you. I'm here for you. You shouldn't feel lonely here. This is the place where everyone accepts you for what you are. Especially for what you are. As you are. You don't have to live up (or down) to anyone's standard.

Please, I know how the sadness can come up on you so quickly. Keep talking to us. That helps, I know it for a fact. Because, my face was full of tears when I made my first post here. And all these fine ladies made me feel welcome. And I want to do that for you! You are welcome here. Please stay.

Love you.

Tris.

Tristen Cox
01-11-2005, 12:45 AM
Age 22 (actual age: up hgher :( ) You are most welcome on this forum. It's a perfect place to start. I could not access the photo for some reason, but it's not the first time that's happened to me. I'm sure you do look pretty. Take a breather. You are not alone. *hugs*

Love
Tristen

Kassandra
01-11-2005, 12:50 AM
BTW:

I was thinking about that just yesterday. Since I've been here, I've felt myself growing, becoming more of myself. But I am much younger than the physical body that carries me around. By about half.

When I think about myself, I keep refering to myself as a girl, not a woman. I feel comfortable being girlish, not womanly. I want to have fun! And being a woman seems to me to have to be mature, and look at the world in a grown up manner.

I'm still kind of giggly, and see the world through less cynical eyes than my male person. I picked the 18-25 age group.

Tris

Tamara Croft
01-11-2005, 01:18 AM
I'm not sure if I should really vote on this one, but I did.... I still feel in the 18-25 range, but alas I'm much older :( but I don't feel, act, look or dress my age :p (the look bit... people keep telling me) My mum keeps telling me to grow up.... I keep telling her to stop acting like an old woman!!

Tamara x

Sweet Susan
01-11-2005, 02:11 AM
This is actually a thought provoking thread. I voted for 25-35, though I could only wish, but it is probably what I like to think of myself as when I am Susan. ;)

DonnaT
01-11-2005, 07:19 AM
There are many many CDs just like you Quidam.

They are called LGs (Little Girls).

They have a forum at

http://girltalk.to/forums/

If you want to talk to more LGs.

They even have a camp in Pennsylvania they go to to have little girl fun.

Also see their web page at http://girltalk.to/welcome.htm

Also check out the pages at http://lil-vickie.com/

"Knuffles"

Wendy me
01-11-2005, 07:41 AM
some time the little girly side comes up and wants to play dress and dance and just have fun...................ok it's more than sometimes...............girls just want to have fun......................

Donna Louise
01-11-2005, 04:57 PM
I would love to be 25-35. I believe that would be a fantastic age to be a gg. You know before gravity starts to take over. Not that guys fare any better. That expanding middle thing is a killer. :eek:

Unfortunately I saw the end of that age way last century. Say round 1985. I still feel that age, drab or dressed but my body does remind me from time to time that it can't keep up with my "feeling" age.

Darn it anyway, I hate getting old.

Donna Louise

Vickie-CD
01-11-2005, 05:11 PM
Well at least I found out i'm in the majority, that makes me feel a little better about my age
Vickie

Celeste GG
01-11-2005, 05:15 PM
Isn't it wonderfull that dressing can take at least 10 years off your age (or more!!)

Life offers to much for those with creativity and imagination! I love to wear young girl circle skirts and pettycoats. School uniforms are MUCH better when you don't actually have to go to school!

You can even live in a different era.the fifties or the eras where lace up corsets ruled!

Quidam, I have played with a few little girls. It's fun! We got a group of them together and I taught them to dance and sing to a spice girls song and do a concert for us... you can be baby Spice!

At the same time I also can't wait to be a grandmother, and I think it is because gress ups keeps us in tune with our inner child.

Celeste

sherri
01-11-2005, 05:26 PM
Quidam sweetie, I'm not sure I understand what's upsetting you, but it's okay. If there's a child inside of you, just be sweet to her and watch her grow.

For me, well, I'm ... ahem ... "mature" in actual age, and my perceptions and sensibilities reflect that. I don't sense an alter-ego inside me, it's just all part of the same person. Except! that Sherri is vastly less experienced in relationships, romance, sex, etc. than her male counterpart. And so as a gurl, I feel much younger, even immature, in those respects. Add to that the fact that I prefer a more submissive role in interacting with men and ... well, you get the point.

But you know what? I like that aspect of Sherri. I suppose if I'm lucky enough to have relationships my feelings will mature along with experience, but I'm in no hurry to age my young gurl. She is what she is, and I think she's cute!

xoxo

MonaSmith
01-11-2005, 05:49 PM
Mona is me, I am Mona. I am 33, I don't differentiate between the two because Mona isn't a persona that I put on and take off. I use a different name in 'real' life and wear different clothes, but my responses and feelings are the same. Mona isn't another side of me, she is me, so I have one age.

Kaye_martin
01-11-2005, 06:00 PM
Er, I'm 51 and she's 51 !!! :)

kaye_martin

Trinity_cat
01-11-2005, 06:04 PM
Quite some time ago I gave Catrina a birth date. I'm not sure where it came from.

1st November 1966. That makes her 38. But she lies about age and says she is 35. That is a great age for a modern young woman :D

Noel Chimes
01-11-2005, 06:44 PM
First of all, welcome to the best bunch of sisters a girl could have. We don't look at the phisical features, but we DO care about your feelings and your concerns. You are one of us and we are one of you. We all have fears, misgivings , and sometimes we even cry. But for every tear there will be someone with a box of tissue and a shoulderpad to cry on. (unless some of us have removed them) :D
As far as the age poll goes, I stopped counting at 21. Anything beyond that I count as years of expirence. You'll find that a lot of the questions you have can be answered here. Someone told me once that the only silly question is the one that is not asked.
So come on in, kick off the heels, put on the fuzzy pink slippers and make yourself at home.
Hugs and kisses, Noel

SilkenPrincess
01-11-2005, 07:04 PM
That was a difficult choice, as I feel 22-28. Kinda crosses the border between the two. But I chose 18-25. Hey, if you gotta make a choice, make one that gives you more, (time that is). My shell is 48, though.
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Vallari
01-11-2005, 09:35 PM
Rachel's the same age as "him" - 18-25. :)