PDA

View Full Version : What kind of girl are you/would you like to be?

kerrianna
11-14-2006, 11:31 PM
When my SO and I got on Yahoo and created avatars (both female of course) I dressed mine all up in 'girlie' clothes. I like her flirty and super feminine. My SO dressed hers up punky and more butch :heehee: . I think if I had been born a GG I probably would want to crossdress back -dress comfortably, functionally, and only get really feminine for special occassions. However, the kind of girl Kerrianna wants to be is like a little princess.
:cute: :battingeyelashes:

What kind of girl are you/do you want to be?

emmicd
11-14-2006, 11:37 PM
I'd be a very feminine one as I love dresses and skirts and I would also wear pretty blouses with my pretty skirts and on occasion I would wear very feminine pants with those pretty blouses! I also like very feminine jeans.

What I wear underneath would be silky lingerie.

emmi

Kristen Marie
11-14-2006, 11:44 PM
I'd be a spy like LaFemme Nikita or a super warrior like Xena. Then, I'd have my soft, sexy feminine side and be awesome in bed. Nikita (Peta Wilson) was always dressed in great clothes. My favorite episode of Xena was when she was coming onto Gabrielle. It was so hot. Love seeing different sides of strong women.

LaurenS.
11-14-2006, 11:59 PM
Lipstick lesbian!
Lauren

Bluebird GG
11-15-2006, 12:00 AM
Lipstick lesbian!
Lauren
u go gurl!:D

Holly
11-15-2006, 12:26 AM
Happy, content, glad I'm me.

Shannon CD
11-15-2006, 01:02 AM
I know this will probably sound shallow, but I'd like to have the face, figure, and especially legs of a Victoria's Secret Model. Dress in a classy way that would still show off my figure (and some leg) and retain my intelligence (not too high, but I'm happy with it as it is :D )

Scotty
11-15-2006, 01:05 AM
I like myself as I am, except facial hair - it's gotta go.

Tanya83
11-15-2006, 01:09 AM
I love the professional business type look. Skirt suit just above the knee, black hose and slingback heels.

Sweet Jane
11-15-2006, 01:19 AM
I don't want to be a girl....strange but true.

kerrianna
11-15-2006, 01:25 AM

Wow, that IS totally strange :heehee:
But you certainly wear it well sweetheart. :thumbsup:

Brianne_bc
11-15-2006, 01:26 AM
Yup lipstick lesbian... owner of a shoe store.... hey ive all redy got wnough shoes to open a store...

kerrianna
11-15-2006, 01:31 AM
Yup lipstick lesbian... owner of a shoe store.... hey ive all redy got wnough shoes to open a store...

Let me know when you get my size in Brianne :p

Lisa Golightly
11-15-2006, 02:47 AM
Quiet and loveable.

Calliope
11-15-2006, 03:51 AM
I'd like to be a character from a Joni Mitchell song but, snap out of it, I'll just settle for me ... whoever that is (in progress).

tekla west
11-15-2006, 04:41 AM
My parents are so luckly I was not a girl, I would have set a record for teen pregnancy, knowing all the boys in the band, and making the football team - on homecomming night to boot. l'd have been the girl that all the boys want to know, but would never take home to mom.

Then I would have grown up to see how much money I could get from men, and how many divorces I could cause with the ones that didn't give me enough.

And I would have been a lawyer, the most powerfull thing a woman is allowed to be.

See ya in court!

Adrienne Heels
11-15-2006, 07:30 AM
professional woman....dressed for business every day including heels.....and a lipstick lesbian, too!

Karren H
11-15-2006, 07:38 AM
.......and I am!! Extremely

Love. Karren

Eileen
11-15-2006, 07:55 AM
For me just being the girl I am is great. The only thing I am planning to change is from P/t to F/t. What more can a girl want?

Eileen

Kate Simmons
11-15-2006, 08:07 AM
Kind of a cross between "Howard the Duck" and "Laura Croft" and throw in some Shania Twain. An empowered, not so soft, not so feminine woman who is not afraid to get drunk and smoke cigars but who can be a femme fatale in the next minute. Some combo, huh? Believe it or not, I'm like that more often than not and wouldn't have it any other way.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Cyndie
11-15-2006, 08:26 AM
Well, some days I want to be June Clever, a-line dress with petticoat, stockings and heals with hair and make-up just so. Other days a little more modern, nice dress or suit, low heels, pantyhose and a little touch of makeup.

TTFN

Cyndie

Iniquity Blonde GG
11-15-2006, 08:49 AM
can us GG's be something differant as well lol !! :haha: coz id love to be one of those women on them hair addys for shampoo !! :straightface: you know hair all sleek and shinny, and for goodness sakes ( lol ) just had their hair washed/dried , yet their make-up spot on +? :Pfft: ( anyways thats my bitching done with pmsl ) !! :sb: :whistling:

heatherjones
11-15-2006, 08:55 AM
a english rose with hair down to waist, and a good wife

SherriePall
11-15-2006, 09:11 AM
I would like to be a classy lady with an underlying sexiness. Fine clothes with some leg showing. And, perhaps, the owner of a ladies' clothing store.

Wendy me
11-15-2006, 09:13 AM
oh that's easy this whole dressing thingy is Wendy time .... and it's not a competition for me ...., all decked out or that must have item .... it's all good what makes me comfy and happy is what i do.....

Penny
11-15-2006, 09:16 AM
Same here!

Josie06
11-15-2006, 01:36 PM
Feminine and a bit old fashioned. Dresses and skirts with blouses/tops, nylons and heels. Be a woman, fell like a woman.

Roberta Lynn
11-15-2006, 01:48 PM
Natural femininity, Looking good in jeans, flannel shirt and no makeup or dressed to the nines in a LBD.
Independent, confidant with myself
Smart and Lucky enough to not have children till I was ready.

Stephanie Stevens
11-15-2006, 02:00 PM
I'd be a very feminine type girl. Would wear classy business attire during the day at work, and stylish casual wear other times. Evenings would be sexy and feminine.

Stephanie Stevens

Kimkandy
11-15-2006, 02:58 PM
I luv :love: Kate Moss... she has such a sexy voice... and earns :2c: 30 million a year.

So a drop dead gorgess :devil: super model or movie star I'd want to be that in a heart beat...

Kim

NatalieBliss
11-15-2006, 05:15 PM
Hipser/Indie/Punk. Personally my fem style (contrary to my avatar) is the female equivilent of how I usually dress. However in fem I do incorporate a bit more class than usual of drab. Of course the female version of all those have way more options and twists...

Karen Edmonton
11-15-2006, 05:20 PM
I think I'd be the girl I project now . I hope , classy , fun , and charming ! And of course , always femmine ! XXX

kerrianna
11-15-2006, 06:28 PM
Silmple and laid back, I would love to be a homemaker, and Ive always wanted to be MOM.

Wanted to be a mom cause I know how much my mother did for my family

Awww, that's so sweet! :hugs:

Kathryn Philips
11-15-2006, 06:45 PM
If I was a girl and could choose: I would be an average looking girl, not too pretty, not too ugly. I would work as a secretary in a large office.

cdlucy82
11-15-2006, 07:00 PM
if i were a girl, i would be very girly but smart looking.
nice tight jeans to show off my bum, guys love a good bum!!:heehee:

Scotty
11-15-2006, 07:27 PM
Quiet and loveable.

You are already that :)

Daizy Chains
11-15-2006, 07:40 PM
i'd be shania twain meets kate beckindale in (underworld)

Daizy Chains
11-15-2006, 08:10 PM
purrrrrrr!!!!

flogo920
11-15-2006, 09:19 PM
Sophia Loren- she was my generations' icon.:2c:

Flo

Jillian310
11-15-2006, 09:33 PM
I would be the party/club girl in the sexiest clothes and the shortest skirts, being courted and persued by all categories, and having sex with as many as I had good vibes with!

Kimkandy
11-15-2006, 11:10 PM
i'd be shania twain meets kate beckindale in (underworld)

So that's a singing vampire dressed in black leather, :devil: hmmm...

Kim

:dom:

JennaKnots
11-15-2006, 11:15 PM
but I'm thinking, kinky/****ty/smart/talented/goth/geek...

kind of like a combo of Rose McGowan, Tina Fey and Lisa Loeb. Any takers?

Dee Model
11-16-2006, 07:06 PM
As a girl I'd definately have loose morals. In other words, I'd be just like I dress en femme ie like a ****. My fantasies...all I have as yet...all involve making it with another like me...sorry to be so graphic, but...well, now I've started...I'd definately be a lesbian too. But the kind you get in "art" films y'know. Not the butch kind...

Ok. I'll stop now.

Lv.

Dee -x- :doll:

janie2261
11-16-2006, 09:23 PM
Athletic and sexy -- like the professional women beach volleyball players. Not really into frilly, just sexy and revealing.

paulap
11-16-2006, 09:46 PM
Sweet Jane, please forgive me. how do you create such aa wonderful bosom?

Katelyn
11-16-2006, 09:51 PM
I would probably be one of those girly girls that are always self concious on how they look. I probably wear a french manicure and french pedicure too!
:be:

Joy Carter
11-16-2006, 10:00 PM
Silmple and laid back, I would love to be a homemaker, and Ive always wanted to be MOM.

Wanted to be a mom cause I know how much my mother did for my family

Sorry but it's my idea of femininity too. To be a good MOM and one that still can ware a bikini.:D

Amy Sue
11-16-2006, 10:27 PM
I would be a sporty girl who can sweat it out with the guys by day, but at night I am a knock out in black hose, heels and LBD. During the day little to no makeup, but at night I get all glammed up and girly.

The kinda of girl guys want you as their best friend during the day, but can't keep their eyes off you at night.

Amy :)

Lucy_Pink
11-18-2006, 11:23 AM
I like summer dresses nice and bright, but i wouldn't mind a hot mini for when you wanna get lucky :be:

chloe_tv1
11-18-2006, 11:34 AM
a girly girl lesbian who likes to shop for every dress or skirt and always in pink

MJ
11-18-2006, 12:03 PM
When my SO and I got on Yahoo and created avatars (both female of course) I dressed mine all up in 'girlie' clothes. I like her flirty and super feminine. My SO dressed hers up punky and more butch :heehee: . I think if I had been born a GG I probably would want to crossdress back -dress comfortably, functionally, and only get really feminine for special occassions. However, the kind of girl Kerrianna wants to be is like a little princess.

well i would like to be a super model with all the right curves like nancy erminia or lani todd or angel anderson or my fav is zdenka micka i want a rack like hers .. oh btw they are models from playboys mag just so you know ? please don't get me in trouble :D well now you know the type of girl i want to be if i ever win the lottery i will too he he he :p

Angela E.
11-18-2006, 12:05 PM
A drop-dead gorgeous redhead.The type of girl every man wants and every woman wants to be.:heehee: -Angela E.:be:

Billie1
11-18-2006, 12:22 PM
Positively the biggest flirt on two wheels!! :battingeyelashes:

And, I'd be broke all the time, 'cuz all those cute, sexy clothes and shoes don't come cheap, ya know!:D

Shergirly
11-21-2006, 07:04 PM
When dressed i am and love being sexy femine..
Would like to know i could turn a guys head
when i walk by..That is sexy...

Love Shergirly

tall sam
11-21-2006, 07:09 PM
If you look like MJ ----- aaaaaarrrrr you make me soooo envious.

I would love to look sexy but suttle. If only I were a foot shorter.

Deidra Cowen
11-21-2006, 07:14 PM

Most the time I go for a classy yet hopefully still sexy lady. Right now I have two main looks.

Late 30 something Clubbing Girl. Jeans, short skirts, snug tops with long straight wigs.

Middle Aged Chick (looking 40 something yrs old) - Femmy reading glasses, curly reddish/burnette hair that borders on being BIG HAIR but not quite there, then long skirts that give me a sort of librarian look. A guy at the bar Saturday night said I looked like a college professor...I ate that up!!!

missattitude
11-22-2006, 10:45 AM
The Biggest ****/ Hoe in Town... Id be the girl everyone would dream to be.. When you see me your eyes would just drop... Gotta have the sexy tight exotic clothes onn..

Miss Thangz

Jesse69
11-22-2006, 11:15 AM
If I were a real woman I'd be an Executive Woman. That's why I have over 70 skirt suits! Would love to work everyday in an awesome skirt suit - nevermind the dry cleaning bill.

Otherwise, it would have been a dream to be born a beautiful model. My first choice if there was reincarnation!

Bluebird GG
11-22-2006, 11:30 AM
being born female i would luv to have class and suaveness, having the most manners and meekness, be a smiling part of society.:D

susiegrl19
11-22-2006, 11:56 AM
As a girl I would want to be just like Drew Barrymore. Not beautiful, but cute, sexy, wild and have 50 first dates.

janedoe311
11-22-2006, 02:28 PM
An buxom, asian woman, average US female hight.

Seems strange that a blond, white, 6' man would want to be an asian but there is it.

Second choice is a red haired, pale skin with freckles Irish Maiden.

Casey Morgan
11-22-2006, 02:53 PM
I suppose if I were a GG I'd want to be the kind of woman I'm attracted to. (I know, big surprise, right?) Picture the fair maiden locked in the tower.

"Help! Help!" she calls. "Is there some brave knight who will rescue me?" She listens for a few moments then says with irritation evident in her voice, "Uh, hello. I said help help is there some brave knight who will rescue me." She listens for a few more moments. "Fine. The heck with you." She breaks the lock on the door, grabs a sword off the wall right outside the room, and heads for the exit.

In other words, someone who is comfortable acting however she wants and is perfectly capable of taking care of herself.

rickwi25
11-22-2006, 03:38 PM
When I dress, I like to be feminie...very girly girly. When I'm not dressed, I like to keep my masculinity.

Sierra Evon
11-22-2006, 04:00 PM
Very girly , gurl , femme , classy girl, schoolgirl jumper outfits & skirts....

kaitlin
11-22-2006, 05:20 PM
What kind of girl??????....A southern U.S. country girl, cute, small, drives a 4X4 pickup , wearing jeans, t's, bare foot, nice hard body.....blonde for sure !! Acts very shy but makes her boy friends scream for mercy in bed, maybe I'll untie them, maybe I won't! haha Kaitlin

BobbieCD1944
11-22-2006, 08:02 PM
A dominant Katherine Hepburn .. in leather.. heh..:dom:

melissaK
11-22-2006, 08:47 PM
The Dom Catehrine Hepburn is a role model to aspire for . . . Lipstick lesbian? Maybe. I am a natural red head and in my art-major college years I had 2 1/2 feet of long red hair, wore girl cut jeans and girl cut T shirts. I can still recall a couple guys who must have first seen me from behind, they'd look at my chest (yes they look there first) then my face, then back to my chest and you could see their disappointment.

So, I'd be the long red-haired girl who flirts, and knows she has "skills." I'd go to law school (a great idea someone posted) and I'd marry and have a family . . . And I might have done all these things but for a pregnant first wife and the siren song call of responsibility - so I did all those things with my life but be the girl full time.

TeriAnn
11-25-2006, 11:03 PM
I want to be the most caring and lovable girl. I love to wear pretty skirts and blouses to go with them. I alos love to wear heels all of different colors and heights. Iwould love to be able to find a lbd that would fit me and look good at the same time. As I am very overweight and not knowing how to lose it I guess albd is out for right now.

Naomi
11-28-2006, 01:33 PM

Hi Kerrianna, im a girly girl i so love pink,and i'd like to some day have a sugar daddy to spend lots of money and affection on me. But there is a side to me that really loves the ****ty look, and i'd really like to learn poledancing. Omg im such a tart really. lol
hugs
Naomi x

Marcie Sexton
11-28-2006, 02:20 PM
A friend of mine once told me his idea of the perfect woman, and I know I'll catch what for for this, but...

For me, I'd be the utlimate Wh*** in the bed room and Queen Elizabeth in public...What more could you be...

KimberlyS
11-28-2006, 02:40 PM

I ditto Jane. I just want to be a guy that has the freedom to wear the clothes I want to. When I get dressed I want to have the freedom to match my clothes with my mood, masculine/feminine level, weather, and my activity for the day being it a smart professional looking skirt suit or pant suit for business, jeans or jean skirt, tee and work boots for doing things around the house, or anything thing in between mixed and matched. Some days I would be more feminine looking and some days more masculine looking, but I would always be presenting my male self. I would wear no wig and little to no makeup.

And no I would not have the "Man in a Dress" look that most think of. Well at least most of the time. But hey, I see a lot of gals that have a great "guy in a dress look" or a "gal in guys clothes look". So I just fit in IMHO.

In fact often only the cleavage and/or lack of face hair make me believe some gals are really gals. And I know, in TG circles even that can be questionable. I just think I am really surrounded by many full time CDers and TS people and we are all afraid to come out of the closet and let others know the real us.

KimberlyS - CD

SatinSarah
11-28-2006, 05:49 PM
i would like to be classy with a slightly foxy side. I would want to go to balls and get really dressed up every week for a party! I'd like to look a bit like Shania Twain...

Sierra Evon
11-28-2006, 07:43 PM
A care free girl , go anywhere and do anything , and a little bit Hanna Montana........Raven Symone........:hugs:

Tina Dixon
11-28-2006, 07:49 PM
A office CEO that wears bussness suits with skirts and heals, oh and I would have the stocking with we seams on them, and peole would love to have a crack at me:D

ArleneRaquel
11-28-2006, 09:59 PM
A Sexy Old Dame with Fabulous Pantyhose Legs and flaming Red Hair. Ha ! That is me ! ! Hehe ( stolen from Karren ) :love: From Vixen Maureen

kymmieLorain
11-28-2006, 11:02 PM
I guess I would be concidered a feminine tomboy. Sometimes I dress to the nines in dresses and other times it is just jeans and a t-shirt. but always feminine underneath.

Kymmie

DonnaKG
12-10-2006, 09:25 AM
For me it's the Donna Reed, June Cleaver look of the late fifties and early sixties. I love the fitted bodice and flared skirts and of course all those slips and high heels.

eleventhdr
12-10-2006, 10:36 AM
What I would really like to do right now currently is go back and begin this life all over once again>

But somewhere else in a completly different family somewhen else as well.

And to be completly female in this life and have them really really want and love me not be dysfuctionaly like this family i am in right now.

I really do want to be a girl also it is very important to be so to me.

Oh well!

Suzy!

KelleyTGirl
12-11-2006, 10:13 AM
I'd be completely frilly and sissy. I'd love to cook and sew, dress sexy, but not ****ty.

finacarina
12-19-2006, 05:11 PM
a promiscuous girl of course!

lowlavalentine
12-20-2006, 01:10 AM
Angie Dickonsinesque -good person, good heart, great legs

Joyciecd
12-20-2006, 08:36 AM
Hmmm. As a GG I would like to be what I have beome in my CD personna. Joycie has loads of guys calling for daytime, nightime, sleepover, weekend, and travel dates. It is such fun screening calls from panting guys, and juggling my social schedule with sufficient 'recovery time' between dates. GG's have tormented the boys like this for ages! The latest offer I have had is from a very sweet guy that wants to take me to Europe for a 2 week vacation. (Would have to travel en drab to match passport, but be en femme when on the ground there.) As a GG I would have had many more years of makeup experience and developed greater expertise in application, and also learned how to better style my hair. It would be so great to have a lifetime of fashion experience, having developed an innate fashion sense at this point of life. Poor Joycie relies heavily on sales clerks for advice on what goes together and what doesn't. At least they are very helpful and knowledgeable. And havng my brain function in pure femme mode without having to think about it - that would be the ultimate.

susie evans
12-20-2006, 12:01 PM
happpppppy and enjoying my hobbies and life

CD Angel
12-20-2006, 12:40 PM
I Would want to be a punk chick like avril lavigne

Diana West
12-20-2006, 01:54 PM
(This answer will show my age.)

Between 21 and 35: Pussy Galore
Between 35 and 60: Mrs. Peel
Older than 60: Miss Marple

Marcie Sexton
12-20-2006, 01:59 PM
I would be what I have heard so many men say they want in a woman...

The utlimate lady "Queen Elizabeth", if you would on the street...
The utlimate wh*** in the bed room, ready and willing to satisfy...:2c:

Tricia_cd
12-20-2006, 02:27 PM
I too would be the ultimate lady in public, and the dirtiest wh*re in the world in the bedroom.
Ready for all comers (so to speak...lol).

I would have more toys that ToysRus....wait, I almost do now......

Hugzzzzzz

Tricia~~

RonnaDee
12-20-2006, 03:20 PM
A classy lady dressed to the nines.:2c: :love: