PDA

View Full Version : Are you solo in your crossdressing?

Katie Lynn cd
11-14-2006, 11:35 PM
Hello girls....I am new here and this is my first post. It is so nice to have someone to chat with. How many of you are going this alone?? My wife knows of my crossdressing, but certainly does not participate other than letting me wear panties to bed once in a blue moon, and she will not let me dress at home. I am lucky that I travel every couple of weeks, so my dressing is only in a hotel room but not near as often as I would like. I would die to go the the SCC in Atlanta if I could ever get the nerve...what is it like?? Are transformations worth it?? It would be great to actually share this with someone. Thanks for reading.

LaurenS.
11-15-2006, 12:05 AM
Welcome Katy, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here.
I've never been to SCC but I've been to First Event in Mass. You should attend a function as you live as a woman for several days. You meet many. many other girls and get to visit many vendors. You'll have makovers and have your colors done, maybe electrolysis and have professional photography done and the list goes on and on.
It's just a fabulous experience!
Lauren

michelleliz
11-15-2006, 12:11 AM
Katie

I live by myself. And yes I am doing this alone. I am michelle90% of the time . The only time i am not is when Iam at work. Some times this cd thing comes at a high price. It cost me two marriages. But both were not any good so I araly havent lost any thing. I have gained michelle and her friends.

Michelle liz

Karren H
11-15-2006, 11:19 PM
I always fly solo!! And love it that way!! Karren vs the world!! hehehe

Love Karren

Stephanie Kay
11-15-2006, 11:30 PM
Oh, Katie Lynn,

I like to go both ways. I love to meet and go out with girlfriends. I have three girlfriends and we call ourselves the Doobie Sisters!! I find that I need someone to talk to who has the same feminine feelings and understands how I feel. But if the sisters aren't available I enjoy going solo to a movie or to the mall. I enjoy being out an about moving in the world as a female. Very satisfying. BTW, my wife knows about Stephanie and encourages me to go out but doesn't participate. She tried it for awhile a few years ago but decided she just liked me as Steve. I keep all my clothes at home in the closet in the spare bedroom and dress only when she is away for a few hours. Sometimes she leaves just to let me dress and calls when she is on her way home so I have time to put Stephanie away. She is very sweet and we keep no secrets from each other anymore. Good luck doing whatever you can, whenever you can.

Love,
Stephanie

Lori SC
11-15-2006, 11:35 PM
SCC is worth the price of admission. I imagine most conferences are. OF course the best part is being enfemme for 3 days. As a bonus you get to chat with other CDs and hopefully make some very good friends! Oh , there are the seminars and vendors too.....

GO, you won't be sorry! :thumbsup:

Can you find a support group near you? It's a very good way to get out. Also, having others to talk to is a good thing. Personal contact is a lot more potent than the internet.

Hugs, Lori

emmicd
11-16-2006, 01:03 AM
I'm a lone crossdresser and so used to it that it seems normal. I am also very secretive about it.

I would like to experience an outing completely dressed and share with understanding morally principled people at least once.

emmi

sammyd
11-16-2006, 01:08 AM
my girlfriend is 100% supportive and has promised to take me out eventually :)

Joni Beauman
11-16-2006, 01:35 AM
Aren't we all really flying solo, anyway? Even when sharing life with a partner/family, it is an individualistic experience, it seems. My SO knows about my cding but does not want to interact with my femme side so the walls need to be strong to keep it separate. The urge to test the boundaries is always there, but the risks of over exposure need to be counterbalanced with the low probability of acceptance and the gain that would provide. There have been some threads about this lately and I need to strengthen my resolve to respect my wife's position. If the SO can not accept this, it is best to find ways to internalize the experience of cding and being satisfied with that. Outings are great, but always temporary. Joni

Carla2003
11-16-2006, 09:07 AM
Unfotunately, I know all about what you mean. Having been married for 12 years now, my wife is totally & completely unaccepting as well. She's ok with dressing for a Halloween part once in awhile, but other than that she thinks its just plain 'wierd.' So, most of my dressing is done in secret as well, which makes for some serious feelings of guilt and disgust. I've tried repeatedly to talk to her about it, but she's made up her mind and the subject is closed. I've even tried many times to stop dressing due to the guilt and the feeling that I'm lying to her all the time, but that doesn't work very well either. So, I just keep plugging along dressing in secret and sneaking out once in awhile with some of my girlfriends. One of these days, maybe she'll understand...

-Carla

Iniquity Blonde GG
11-16-2006, 09:12 AM
first of all welcome katie :happy: i know and support my b/f with his c/d. it isnt easy to be truthul sometimes, but this forum has helped me alot :thumbsup: i do particapate when i can . e.g. go shopping with him, and also see him dressed etc. :love:

Janailene
11-16-2006, 09:18 AM
i feel as if I am solo in being Janice. My wife has know her for decades, but prefers not to have ehr around the house. As a result I do not wear skirts and dresses, but basically wear all woman's clothes almost everyday - pants, blouse, flats, subdude make-up. You do not have to ask about underwear as it is always Vanity Fair and Olga.

janelle
11-16-2006, 09:25 AM
Alone, yet i have everyone here,thanks

JoAnnDallas
11-16-2006, 09:49 AM
Welcome to the forum.....I have been crossdressing since I was very young and only in the last 1.5 yrs have I started going out. Then this last weekend I was able to attend my first gathering. It was a Tri-ess event called "Holiday Enfem". This year it was held here in Dallas. It is held in different parts of the country each year. It was my first time meeting other sisters and being in a public place completely dressed. It was wonderful. I think it has helped me fully accept myself. Once you accept yourself, then the world opens up for you.

Lisa Golightly
11-16-2006, 12:09 PM
Oooooer sounds a bit rude... I'm single *sniff* Just me and the pandas *sigh* Still when I'm with someone they tend to know about me before they meet me... Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me.... ta da :)

MarinaTwelve200
11-16-2006, 01:22 PM
It dosent fase me to be alone in respect to Cding. I don't personally think of CDing as a "public event"----but somthing to do ALONE, by one's self---Just like being naked (like in taking a shower) or "pleasuring" one's self, I simply see MY CDing as a personal thing I do in private-----Its something I wouldnt think about doing in public or in the sight of others any more than I would go out in the street buck naked or "jerk off" in my driveway.---Rightly or wrongly, in my mind,"it just isnt done"

I may not be the "Norm" here, and I am NOT criticizing anyone, but It takes a Psychology DIFFERENT from my own to actually WANT to go out "Dressed". Just as it would take a different psycology than most of us to want to go "streaking" down the street. A "Private" attitude and feeling like mine must not be confused with a "closet CD" who WANTS to go out but does not out of "fear". Private CD a different attitude all together, and seeing how many here dont mind being public. makes me sometimes wonder if I even 'qualify' for CD status even though I do cross dress,

Im just saying that Some people CAN and even desire to be public to a degree with their CDing, But some of us do NOT, and I can appreaciate that. These are personal differences that should be respected. I just want others here to realize that some of us DONT WANT other folks to know, not out of fear or embarassment, but simply as a matter of personal privacy.

cathie
11-16-2006, 01:30 PM
alone, wife knows about the pantyhose and is ok with them but not the heels, skirts, etc

Angie G
11-16-2006, 01:36 PM
I dress 5 days aweek at home and give the weekend to the wife but I do wear pantie & some times a cami on the weekend :hugs:
Angie

Bluebird GG
11-16-2006, 04:50 PM
Teriann gets help from me with makeup, photo shoots, and fashion tips, any advice i can give to make her the true goddness in her!:D

Joanboy2001
11-16-2006, 05:05 PM
My wife tolerates dressing for a while but then tells me she doesn't like it. I go back into the closet for a while. This must recent period of dislike has lasted 6 months, She gone through this several time now.

It will change again

Joan

Rita Knight
11-16-2006, 05:05 PM
Hi Katie Lynn,
Rather than go a big ticket event like SCC or First Event, I strongly suggest that you consider joining a support group, like Tri-Ess, http://www.tri-ess.org/. Any UK sisters that read this should consider joining the Beaumont Society, http://www.beaumontsociety.org.uk/ Don't get me wrong, CD conventions are wonderful while you are there. They are also expensive and you need contact with other CDs for the rest of the year. You can get dressed at a Tri-Ess meeting. Once you are comfortable in the group, you might want to coax your wife into going to meetings. Wives do go to the meetings. Whom ever reads this and decides to go to a Tri-Ess meeting, do not go to one with the idea of making pickups.

Joanboy2001
11-16-2006, 05:06 PM
My wife tolerates dressing for a while but then tells me she doesn't like it. I go back into the closet for a while. This must recent period of dislike has lasted 6 months, She gone through this several time now.

This will change again

Joan

AprilMae
11-16-2006, 05:17 PM
It dosent fase me to be alone in respect to Cding. I don't personally think of CDing as a "public event"----but somthing to do ALONE, by one's self---Just like being naked (like in taking a shower) or "pleasuring" one's self, I simply see MY CDing as a personal thing I do in private-----Its something I wouldnt think about doing in public or in the sight of others any more than I would go out in the street buck naked or "jerk off" in my driveway.---Rightly or wrongly, in my mind,"it just isnt done"

Same here. My S/O knows, doesn't participate, but has no issue with what I do when I am alone. I have no desire to go out in public, or meet other cd's in person. It's strictly beteween me and myself.

linnea
11-16-2006, 05:39 PM
I've been strictly solo. I'd like to out with other CDs and/or understanding GGs, but that hasn't happened yet.
Welcome to the site!

cdlucy82
11-16-2006, 06:09 PM
ive always been solo in my cding. but wud love to meet other cds in my area for girly nights in.

Dee Model
11-16-2006, 06:19 PM
Yes, I am alone, and have been all my life. I've had quite a few relationships but the most significant was with my daughter's mother. Jade is 7 now, I see regularly and love her more each day. My CDing had it's part to play in the break up but it was basically me...I feel doomed to live alone. It is the only way to be myself. All that hiding femme clothes carry on; been there done that, can do it no longer.

Love n Luck babe.

Dee. -x-

theresa
11-16-2006, 09:01 PM
My wife accepts and enjoys Theresa with me. I realize how lucky I am to have such a wonderful lady as my partner

tanya3
11-16-2006, 09:26 PM
no my wife is very suppotive and buy's me things all the time my typing skills suck any how once i came out to her she has been great and lots of fun , she helped me with my make-up once then said i need to learn how to do it my self . last weekend i had time and dreesed up all by my self and she said i looked really good . can't wait till she gets home we have a date set up tonight , get the kids to bed and have some alone time life is good enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lanore
11-16-2006, 09:31 PM
Never alone. I'm not married, have no SO, female 90 or more % of the time and love being me. My best friend is a lezy, (she likes that term) and I feel good when I'm around her. We talk about anything and everything anytime. It's so nice to be at the age I am and have such a great friend I can share it all with.

Lanore

Glenda58
11-16-2006, 10:34 PM
Was alone. Then got on this forum and started go out alone shopping to the movies. Then Karren Introduce me to Dee here in Michigan. Haven't been alone since going to meetings and gurls night outs. Meeting new gurls all the time. This place will get you out if thats what you want. I also live alone and dress 95% of time. The door off the closet for good Too many cloths in it no room for me.

Audrey34
11-16-2006, 11:46 PM
Very much a lone crossdresser. Would love to meet other ladies and GG's but still a bit on the shy side. When I start thinking about the lack of others in my CD life it starts to get very depressing.
-Audrey

JennaKnots
11-17-2006, 12:49 AM
It's a solo act for me. Not completely by choice. I've done it with GG's in the past and loved it, but right now I'm married and my wife isn't into it. She knows but would rather not talk about it. She was much more ok with it when we were first dating. Weird. Anyway, this site has been a good outlet for me.

ellieparsons
11-17-2006, 07:44 AM
I have to say i am solo now that i live on my own, i used to dress with my old girlfriend, and she was completely accepting of it.

bgirl
11-17-2006, 08:24 AM

This will change again

Joan

We do that do ourselves sometimes too. At least I have.Not lately and hopefully never again, but emotions can get all mixed up sometimes.

Katie Lynn cd
11-17-2006, 08:46 AM
WOW...I have been traveling and was surprised to see the number of replies to my first post. Of course I got to dress and shop!!! I guess most of us are in this alone, although I am so looking forward to getting to know other ladies here. While I do not desire to go out alone in public and be accepted, I just wish my wife would understand and participate more than she does. I think being able to talk with other crossdressers will be a huge help. This is such a great part of my life, I just hate doing it all by myself. I truely envy those of you who get to shop and dress with your SO!

marie telford cd
11-17-2006, 09:02 AM
Solo dresser :( But enjoy anyway :heehee:

andreah
11-19-2006, 09:19 AM
I've been alone since the wife and me separated in 1991,when I was recovering from a broken leg. A few years before I tried wearing pantyhose panties and a skirt in front of her , but that only lasted a few days. So I was dressing when she was at work. I worked nights so I was alone until she came home. After we went our separate ways then I would dress when I wanted to till this day.I will never give up dressing that something that I love the most and will continue till my final days.:happy:
My best Andreah:love:

Raychel
11-19-2006, 09:27 AM
I am solo in my dressing also. But I guess that it is my doing. On occasion when I have been in bed with my lingerie, (Panties and Bodybriefer) on under my bathrobe. I have gotten up to change into mens briefs so my wife didn't have to see me in them. When I get back into the bedroom, she has told me that I didn't have to do that for her. So I guess that she accepts me more than I do.

I guess that is why I love her so much.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Kerry Owens
11-19-2006, 09:58 AM
Why on earth reject a guy for merely wearing panties..? Thats the smallest possible problem in life a guy could be! It totally surprises me that for such minor reason, a wife/so would be rejecting.

Alpaula
11-23-2006, 06:53 AM
My wife knows that I crossdress but doesnt want to see me
"enfemme" .I can only do it when she and the kids are not at home like now this is an advantage of shift work

tekla west
11-23-2006, 06:55 AM
public, out and open, life is good.

RachelDenise
11-23-2006, 07:09 AM
I've been doing this by myself for a long time. How I wish to share this secret side of me with others besides those of you in this forum!

Sheila
11-23-2006, 09:34 AM
I found out about my DH 4 months ago, and accepted his cding instantly, the lies and deceipt took longer to understand and some days I still struggle with them but we are getting there. Would be nice if we could share with family and friends though:sad:

Jess

JulieCDorlando
11-23-2006, 01:09 PM
Hello,
I have not had any help from anyone in my CDing during my life, so I am pretty much doing my CDing solo. I am still learning the other aspects of this life style. Right now, I am not really sure if divulging this part of me to anyone would be prudent, and I am content with that.

Sam-antha
11-23-2006, 02:30 PM
Flying solo and I would not wish anybody to push domestic solo flying with their SO who "knows".It is often enough poss to get out complete and entire without troubling anybody. It is best that way.
With an SO involved, there could perhaps be complications unless she is wholeheartedly supportive. "Knowing" is just not enough.
~Samm

sky0629
11-23-2006, 02:40 PM
Yea i'm a loner, at home when i can knowing that no one will show up for a visit.
Sky

windycissy
11-23-2006, 03:53 PM
I was totally solo until I found this forum, which has enabled me to make some wonderful friends in different parts of the USA. I've gone shopping and out to dinner with other CD'ers and amazingly cool GG's, and I've even gone out on "dates" with a CD'er who was a good sport and let me be the girl....

MsJanessa
11-24-2006, 11:02 AM
Hello girls....I am new here and this is my first post. It is so nice to have someone to chat with. How many of you are going this alone?? My wife knows of my crossdressing, but certainly does not participate other than letting me wear panties to bed once in a blue moon, and she will not let me dress at home. I am lucky that I travel every couple of weeks, so my dressing is only in a hotel room but not near as often as I would like. I would die to go the the SCC in Atlanta if I could ever get the nerve...what is it like?? Are transformations worth it?? It would be great to actually share this with someone. Thanks for reading.

meeting other Ts, cds etc is liberating----its nice to know that we are not alone. As far as transformations being worth it, it really depends on you much you have to pay and what the qualifications and skill level of the transformer are. I've seen ads for "transformation services" that approached 400 dollars for a day---this seems really excessive---unfortunatly there are many people out there who want to take advantage of our fear and isolation to charge large sums--400 and higher for services and experiences which we can get much cheaper---my advice is to make some friends in the TG scene and ask around about somebody to help with your hair, makeup and dressing--many t-girls will be glad to help for nothing(if you ever get to Maine, e-mail me) and most of us know beauty shops where you can have these services for the same price that the GGs pay, not the exorbitant prices(often times up to 10 times as much) that the transformation services charge. If you do decide on a transformation service, make sure the person is a trained beautician/cosomotoligist and that they have been licensed as such---unless they can show you a license I wouldn't bother with them. I personally know a lady who said she could do make up and hair---Paid her a small fee to to one of my wigs----she did a lousy job---no training, not even a high school diploma---avoid people like this. Good luck---Janessa

suanne
11-24-2006, 11:15 AM
Solo. Totally alone until this forum. I have made friends with others..even talked on the phone with another cder. I have met with a new girl here from the forum (in drab) and that was a real break thru for Suanne. I will one day meet as Suanne. Just waiting for the proper time.

Suanne

susie lynn
11-24-2006, 11:48 AM

Hi Hun, I dress at home as much as I want and the wife dont say nothing but dont like it at all, Im alone in the fact there are no CDs in my
area without going 50 miles so I can relate a little.
Where all do you go in your travels? ever get to Tx.? write me ,would
love to visit with you.:hugs:

carla smith
11-24-2006, 12:23 PM
I am a crossdresser, and fairly new, but I understand that there is a difference between what I call the "phases of crossdressing".

Phase one. The act of crossdressing is a personal experience for me. I was solo in learning what was needed to dress as feminine as possible. This experience was full of new sensations, ideas, and attitudes and finally produced a new enlightened me..Carla!

Phase two was going out the door to meet the world, solo. This was exciting and full of adventure! Something was missing....

Phase three is going out to meet people with similar ideas and attitudes. There are crossdressing clubs and transgendered clubs all over the free world. There are several crossdressing web sites where people meet and share ideas such as this one. What fun it is to get dressed and go out to get to know people such as us, or to just be ourselves! Sure you might get stared at or hear rude remarks....but remember that most of the time we "try" to look better than most gender girls...no offense ggs.

Phase four......simply put “Have fun out there!"

MsJanessa
11-24-2006, 12:58 PM
Actually in TG nightclubs or other similar venues the only thing you are likly to hear are compliments---after all most of the people at those places are either T-Girls or our admirers.

Audry
11-24-2006, 06:38 PM
Linnea: how do you hide your stuff???

Audry

carol ann
11-24-2006, 07:13 PM
Like many would be girls , I remain in the closet because I know it would damage my relationship with my family if I came out and family is more important whatever the urges.

iwearpanties
11-25-2006, 07:09 AM
i wear panties 24/7. wife is some what ok with . but not much for other itmes so i dress alone when home alone

Kathrynn
11-25-2006, 08:03 AM
I am very solo. Being divorced and my s/o passing away. I love being alone, although i have several friends who know about Kathrynn. I am Kathrynn 90% of the time. My work cloths are drab, although i wear womens jeans. Underneath it is always panties, p/h and bra.
I sometimes feel sorry for the girls that have s/o's that won't let them be themselves. I think that their relationship would be much happier and better.
We all feel better when we are wearing the clothing of choice, I know i do.
Kathrynn

ronnie06
12-05-2006, 03:55 AM
I personally do everything in life, alone.

there is no other human in my tiny world.
no pets
no kids
no waterbeds

I answer to no one
come and go as I wish
do as I wish when i wish
for as long as i wish

no one to tell me no.

it's nice being over 50...........

Peggy55
12-05-2006, 04:55 AM
At the moment I do not have a girlfriend so yes, I am doing this alone. Pull the shades and dress and enjoy for myself always thinking, please neighbors stay away long enough to allow me to enjoy this without having to tear my chlothes off to answer the door!:Angry3:

Cathy J
12-05-2006, 06:11 AM
and I like that way. I don't have an understanding SO. I've been dressing secretly since my teens. It's sometimes tough to keep the secret but so far I've managed. I dress much more often since I retired.

I think I'll dress until I drop dead. It's the most enjoyable hobby/activity I have experienced.

love,

LeahCD2002
12-05-2006, 07:23 AM
Katie Lynn,

I am very much solo in my dressing other than chatting with my friends online. It must have been such a lonely world for those gurls 15, 20 years ago.

I truly value my male mode but kinda enjoy that I have a little femme secret for no one else to know about. I guess it depends on what you want to achieve but I am fine with being little Leah in a big gurlie world. Giggles!

Leah

Penny
12-05-2006, 08:22 AM

I may not be the "Norm" here, and I am NOT criticizing anyone, but It takes a Psychology DIFFERENT from my own to actually WANT to go out "Dressed". Just as it would take a different psycology than most of us to want to go "streaking" down the street. A "Private" attitude and feeling like mine must not be confused with a "closet CD" who WANTS to go out but does not out of "fear". Private CD a different attitude all together, and seeing how many here dont mind being public. makes me sometimes wonder if I even 'qualify' for CD status even though I do cross dress,

Im just saying that Some people CAN and even desire to be public to a degree with their CDing, But some of us do NOT, and I can appreaciate that. These are personal differences that should be respected. I just want others here to realize that some of us DONT WANT other folks to know, not out of fear or embarassment, but simply as a matter of personal privacy.
Oh you belong here al right. Crossdressing is a personal thing for all of us
and for each one of us it is personally different. I know it is for me. Even though I go out frequently, I usually go out through necessity.
I don't go to clubs or things like that. I do however, run to the store or go on an arrend only because that's the way I am dressed. I see it no differently
than if I were dressed drab. I don't stay home or switch appearances either way. I will tell you this, I usually go alone. But if my wife wants to come, she is welcome and sometimes she does.

:hugs:

Penny

Sarah_new
12-05-2006, 10:29 AM
Always alone and indoors (usually)

Diana West
12-05-2006, 10:50 AM
I'm solo too. But I'm fine with it.
It's something personal that I do for myself.

Although I do enjoy chatting with people from here. That's probably the most social aspect of it.

Pantyjason
12-05-2006, 12:06 PM
ALONE:sad:

SatinSarah
12-05-2006, 06:31 PM
I get support from my wife again now, but only up to a point. However, she lets me dress alone without any problems. I was alone for 2 years with my dressing when she wasn't accepting and I know which I prefer. There is adrenelin around when you are sneaking around but its much better to be sharing as much of this as possible. It makes every shopping trip fun as well as seeing nice dresses and clothes

Share as much as you can!

Audry
12-05-2006, 08:03 PM
I am solo, have been off and on for years, I love it when cold weather gets here in New york, or when I get snowed in I can go all the way,I live alone and have a good time flittering around the house in in my danties.:hiding:

ashleycd49
12-05-2006, 11:03 PM
Alone. SO is non-supportive. From her perspective, a subject to be avoided at all costs. Ignore the pink elephant in the room, so to speak. God forbid that, when watching TV together, one of those commercials airs that shows, jokingly in some manner, some guy wearing a dress or skirt. Silence. Deadly silence.

I do not blame her. I love her. And have loved her for decades. Yes, decades. Early seventies is when we met and I never told her about my crossdressing before getting married, and indeed, not until a few years ago did I make an attempt to breach the subject. We grew up in an era where men simply did not do this thing.

What I hoped to be a dialog ended up being a monolog. I did the talking. She stopped listening soon after "dress in women's clothing" left my mouth. Then silence. Deadly silence. No immediate questions. Nothing.

After that it was about her. "She" felt betrayed. "She" felt lied to. "She" would be embarrassed if anyone knew. "She" is offended. "She" wants to puke. Then I got the "why didn't you tell me???" rant. So I told her that I didn't want to offend her or make her sick ... I was trying to bring a little humor to, what was now, a life-changing confrontation. And very little humor is exactly what I got.

I understand her perspective. After all the years of being married to me, after all the children were grown and gone, she really didn't know me. That pissed her off, and still does. GGs have an extraordinarily long memory and can actually re-create EXACTLY what it is that made them so furious ... word-for-word. No doubt about it.

To be fair, if the situation were reversed, I would probably have felt the same. So, I do not blame her for a lack of support.

I admit that Sometimes it DOES bother me. But there is one family member that DOES know, and is very supportive. My sister. So, why do I say I am alone in my crossdressing? Because, I didn't marry my sister, or fall in love with her, or raise a family with her. I did that with my wife. Although I appreciate my sister very much and love her (we absolutely DESPISED each other until both our parents had passed away), it isn't the same thing as a supportive SO.

Aprilnylons
12-07-2006, 02:49 PM
I am in Nashville as well. And I am alone dressing only at home with the exception of one halloween (aka national crossdressers day, lol). My wife does not approve so I only dress when she is not around. I enjoy chatting with others like myself. I am also bisexual which my wife is also not into.

Beckii_aCDInOz
12-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Please don't take this the wrong way, but I've read everyone’s posts and I'm really sad.

For me I basically became sick & tired of being sick & tired of keeping it a secret and one day just blurted it out; mind you it was one of the most terrifying things I've done; rather swim with sharks & their a major phobia for me.

Well this is not about me, my post is about how sad I feel and how I wish that everyone here who had a SO could have their blessing and support.

hugs

x

beckii

RobynG
12-07-2006, 04:56 PM
There's alot less aggrivation if I'm by myself. That is unless she has plans for Robyn that nite:hugs:

gennee
12-07-2006, 05:02 PM
My wife lets me wear my tops and she knows I wear panties. We even share some clothes. However, she won't go out with Gennee in public. She knows that I go out dressed.

Gennee

:D

janedoe311
12-07-2006, 05:26 PM
My Wife does not what to know.

I would not do it with another male but would dress with a GG if I knew one.

marie354
12-07-2006, 05:55 PM
I too have been solo - in the house - since I was about 8 or 9 - Hiding it. Lately I want more. My SO doesn't mind my dressing at home, which I do almost every day - all day, so I feel pretty good about it. But, going out is another thing altogether. I'm planning an outage sometime after the new year with another CD that I met here at CD.com. I'm hoping that it goes well.

Peggy55
12-08-2006, 03:49 AM
I currently live alone a I am solo in my crossdressing. Home with curtians drawn. The only one's that know are my dog and my bird and they're not talking, well the bird does but I haven't heard him say you're a CD you're a CD yet!:p

Peggy

Alice Torn
12-11-2006, 02:19 PM
I tend to agree with Marina. For me, it is a solo thing, but I seldom do it. When I do, it is solo, and a thrill, though, over a year ago, I went out in public 5 times, none since. It was extremely stressful. Safer, and more relaxed, in the closet for me, at six foot ten in heels! Lucille

Debra Lynn
12-11-2006, 04:31 PM
Very much so, my wife is not approving at all of my behavior in this regard, but she knew going in that I dressed (she just didn't believe it). Although she has occassionally seen me, she doesn't approve and hasn't for 15 years! I get to dress in public at least once a year (for Halloween of course) and I have been to work several times over the years as Debra. I have come to a co-existance with myself and my wife and we basically have agreed to live and let live, she's just not interested in Debra at all.

Peggy55
12-11-2006, 05:04 PM
No SO at the moment and solo all the way.