PDA

View Full Version : She knew that I knew that she knew.......

Karren H
11-15-2006, 08:06 AM
Well after lunch yesterday (see Photo Forum), I removed my makeup and as usual there is always some residue....especially the eye lashes and eyes. But no one ever notices around work since I wear a light coat of mascara most days. And I had trimmed my eye brows very thin over lunch too.... So when I got home I poped up to the kitchen to see the wife and passed the clean face test.....and we ate dinner together with the son. But later that evening, after I came out of the bathroom, she looked closely a me and got this scoul on her face and did that "I'm pissed" stare thing! I asked "What's wrong?" "Nothing!" Like nothing ment something and over the next hour, while she was studing history with the son, every time I came into the room.....Stare-scoul.....What? Nothing!

FINE! At that time she knew that I knew that she knew that I was playing in the makeup again today!! So I went about doing my chores, cleaning the leather couches, walk the dog......and when I was done I went back in by my wife and....No stare and no scoul! Nothing! She was back to normal.

And that's how it's been since she found out over a year ago that I crossdress... Short term unacceptence followed by longterm normalcy.... And the pattern continues except the period of unacceptance is growing shorter all the time....from days to hours....This morning she was her normal self!!!

So this kind of unacceptance I can endure.....

Love Karren

SherriePall
11-15-2006, 09:14 AM
Welcome to the club, Karren.

Jenny Beth
11-15-2006, 09:33 AM
Hopefully one of these days instead of a scowl she'll just shake her head and grin at your antics, once there is a little humour involved she may lighten up.

Angie G
11-15-2006, 10:32 AM
Karren I think all get that at some time when our wifes know what we do :hugs:
Angie

janelle
11-15-2006, 11:19 AM
I would take that anytime. My wife just leaves the room or the house until everything is back to HER normal conditions. Very tough being a lady here.
:hugs: Janelle

gennee
11-15-2006, 11:33 AM
My wife knows what I do. She's not all that accepting but she doesn't stop me. She's says that I'm just being me.

Gennee

:doll:

Karren H
11-15-2006, 12:04 PM
Hopefully one of these days instead of a scowl she'll just shake her head and grin at your antics, once there is a little humour involved she may lighten up.

Well at the calculated rate of decline.......hope I'm still alive to see the frown turn to a smile!!! Lol. And just got off the phone with her and it was "Love you! - Love you too!". Go figure. Hehehe

Love Karren

Jenna1561
11-15-2006, 12:22 PM
Hi Karren,

I believe I'm a member of that club, though my wife displays less of a scowl and more indifference to a slightly raised set of eyebrows at times.

I wish us all good luck and our wives more acceptance.

Jenna

Charolette time
11-15-2006, 03:08 PM

YA I got the look this morning, I walked to the other room all I had on was a pair of red panties and a red mens t shrt, I asked what was the matter and got the comment faggy pants, got home from a meeting and she left as note all happy as If nothing ever was said, I still love her and some day I will be completely dressed when she gets home and hope for the best, friends forever, Love Charolette

MissAnnM
11-15-2006, 04:02 PM
Wow I thought I was the only one that got the "I'm pissed" stare thing” we had one of the talks the other night, the one where she lets me know that she was not happy with me. She was in one of those moods where breathing the air got me the look.

myMichelle
11-15-2006, 04:07 PM

This is pretty much the attitude I get from my wife...Either that, or complete indifference. Quite often, when she comes home from work, she'll walk in and find me sitting there in my mini skirt etc. chilling out watching tv. She usually just rolls her eyes and then we start the usual dialogue..."How was your day?" etc.

Don't give up hope. I think it just takes time.

Carole
11-15-2006, 04:11 PM
Been there too, and if there is one thing a wife can spot it's eye-make up residue no matter how thorough you think you are in removing it.

Jillian310
11-15-2006, 04:23 PM
When I read posts such as this my mind wanders to a close married GG friend that has two high school age children, and is not happy with a behavior of her spouse. She continues to endure the behavior, but tells me constantly that she is quiely secretly retructuring her life so that when the kids are gone to college in a few years she will be in a position to end the marriage on a finacially secure basis for her. I just wonder......................

axdressa
11-15-2006, 05:07 PM
i must be one of the lucky ones as my other half knows about mallisa and i can dress all the time when i am at home with her .... the only problem i have is when i have had makeup on and the next day have to go to work .... a lot of time the people that i work with ask if i have got mascara on ... mainly the females .... i always say that i didnt get much sleep the night before ..... dont think they believe me though ,,,,, but they dont take it any further thank god

hugz mallisa

Kimkandy
11-15-2006, 05:14 PM
I asked "What's wrong?" "Nothing!" Like nothing ment something...

Isn't that one of those mysterious female ESP things where you're suposed to know what's wrong by some kind of mind meld intuition lucky guess.

Kim

Janelle Young
11-15-2006, 06:40 PM
Karren,

If you keep this up, one day she may ask you how your make up looked in the men's room at lunch today. Then ask to see the picture.

You look great, keep it up.

Byllie
11-15-2006, 06:51 PM
Well at the calculated rate of decline.......hope I'm still alive to see the frown turn to a smile!!! Lol. And just got off the phone with her and it was "Love you! - Love you too!". Go figure.
Well as I see it, if there's a true solid love between two people, they can weather just about anything. So, it sounds like a true love exists between you and your wife.

Janailene
11-15-2006, 07:06 PM
I get that look also, but less than before this year's illness. Guess she realizes after 35+ years, things will not change. I know she still does not like me wearing a bra as hiding my breasts is difficult even with a baggy sweater.

Kristen Kelly
11-15-2006, 10:18 PM
Even though my GF is accepting and does go out with the girls, I do get the periods of not around me, or you not going to wear that out with me. We have been out shopping in a crowed Macys and tried on a leopard print Jacket (which I bought) to the funny looks of some of the husbands shopping with their wives. I think, she thinks, I am too confortable with my femine persona, and is worried I will push that boundry too far, which given the chance I will.

MJ
11-15-2006, 11:38 PM
hey karren
well what can i say i wish i had a wife:D . but there again i don't have to take off my makeup to go home..the best thing you can do is take some :love: to your SO and tell her you love her .. hugs mj

joanlynn28
11-15-2006, 11:49 PM
:iagree:

Jammie Lyann
11-16-2006, 12:36 AM
I can not say from day to day what my SO thinks,
I do know that the other day she came home from Wally World an told me that she actually saw something that she thought I might look good
in :heehee: , then she told me, what the hell am I thinking, then just laughed.

Joni Beauman
11-16-2006, 01:46 AM
Karren,
It is a yo-yo exercise it seems - I always am worried about breaking the string, though. Progress like you describe seems so illusional with the occasional jerk back to my wife's preferred version of reality - such as this a.m. when I had to remove a slip beneath my cuddle duds prior to a date - it got a bit more intense than usual. That's a perfect example of the kind of mixed messages that keep me testing the arbitary and constantly changing boundaries. Cuddle duds are acceptable, but nothing else. Somehow have to keep it separate - for the duration, it seems. Joni

Charolette time
11-16-2006, 09:29 AM
:iagree:

Cute dress, great legs, you:v got me :hypnotized:

Sophia Rearen
11-16-2006, 11:42 AM
So I went about doing my chores, cleaning the leather couches, walk the dog......and when I was done I went back in by my wife and....No stare and no scoul! Nothing! She was back to normal.

So this kind of unacceptance I can endure.....

Love Karren

Nothing like housework to ease a womans mind. Works wonders.
Keep it up and pretty soon she'll be letting you wear a maids outfit.

Charolette time
11-16-2006, 11:54 AM
Nothing like housework to ease a womans mind. Works wonders.
Keep it up and pretty soon she'll be letting you wear a maids outfit.

Hi Sophia ;; I noticed you were born in 63, wow thats when I got out of highschool, and My moms middle name is Sophia,I guess we have 3 things in common,can you guess what the third thing is(hint cding):heehee: love the cowgirl get up, I was an indian princess once at a halloween party,only thing kept getting tied up, tough cowboys,the deer skin outfit was soft and smooth and only had panties on underneath, bra w/ forms, keemo sabe, love Charolette

LindaMarie
11-16-2006, 12:02 PM
Hi, Karen,

Interesting story. I'm sure it's been up and down since your wife found out about Karen, but, all in all, it sounds like its going pretty well. I hope those periods of unacceptance keep growing shorter and you're able to enjoy your Karen time.

By the way, I've been pretty inactive as Linda. I've missed our chats and especially your sense of humor.

Take care.

Linda

Karren H
11-16-2006, 02:15 PM
Hi, Karen,

Interesting story. I'm sure it's been up and down since your wife found out about Karen, but, all in all, it sounds like its going pretty well. I hope those periods of unacceptance keep growing shorter and you're able to enjoy your Karen time.

By the way, I've been pretty inactive as Linda. I've missed our chats and especially your sense of humor.

Take care.

Linda

Inactive?? God I've missed you Linda Marie!! I thought you got hit by a bus crossing Lake Shore Driev or something!! Or eaten by a shark at the Shed!! Hehehe Glad your back!! IM me please when you get a chance!!

Love Karren