PDA

View Full Version : New to Crossdressing

TV Wannabe
11-15-2006, 01:05 PM
I have been interested in crossdressing for a few years but I havent really experimented much, other that tights and makeup. If someone could help me it would be great.

Lisa Golightly
11-15-2006, 01:31 PM
Help you how?

Karren H
11-15-2006, 01:40 PM
Help you how?

Well words out that Lisa is holding Crossdressing 101 classes!!

:D

I guess that the Glam 501 class is a graduate level class?

Love Karren

Btw - TVW a couple good books for beginner - Crossdress for Success and The Lazy Crossdresser

Charolette time
11-16-2006, 10:58 AM
Well words out that Lisa is holding Crossdressing 101 classes!!

:5

Love Karren

Btw - TVW a couple good books for beginner - Crossdress for Success and The Lazy Crossdresser

Hey whats this' Lisas training manual for dummies for cross dressing:heehee:
If you are new just shop at some area stores even a thrift store, some good used clothes cheap, too get you started, then try Walmart,or Targat they are very good about cds buying panties and such, If you are a large ladie (like me ) try Lane Bryant or Fashion Bug plus, also cd friendly , what ever you are not alone, good luck Love Charolette

Lisa Golightly
11-16-2006, 12:05 PM
Hey I'm learning all the time... Today was the first time I didn't get a hairbrush whacked on me head with the ringing mantra... 'Split-ends, split-ends, split-ends'... No, no, no today I got praise from my hairdresser :happy: I wonder if she's angling for a big christmas tip...hmmmmm :straightface:

If I wrote a crossdressing book the first lesson would be 'Don't take it too seriously!' followed by 'Drink a bottle of red wine!' :)

Seriously though... What kind of advice do you seek?

Larissa
11-16-2006, 12:12 PM
The fact that you have access to the internet is a terrific start. Lots of information at your finger tips (nail polish is optional). :heehee: