PDA

View Full Version : feeling fabulous!

soccervixen
11-15-2006, 07:27 PM
Home alone tonight, was going to go workout, wasn't really considering dressing.

But after I did my nail treatment on my right hand, I was beginning to feel more femme (they're getting long and shiny). Went into the bedroom and looked through my wife's clothes - that did it!

Quickly threw off my drab sweats, into lilac boy shorts, sheer nude hose, half slip, ankle-length black knit shirt, pink lace bra, and sheer multi-colored print top with cowl neck and 3/4 sleeves, ankle height black lace up leather boots with 2" heel. Then - makeup! Put on some foundation, eyeliner, lengthened my eyelashes, and a nice pink lipstick. First time for that, it went OK. It all looks kind funny with my beard:heehee: , but it feels sooooo good.

Now I have another 90 minutes to enjoy!

Stephanie Stevens
11-15-2006, 07:45 PM
Hi,

Sounds like a really pretty outfit you chose. But it wasn't clear to me, were those your wife's clothes you put on, or do you have your own things? Does she know about your crossdressing?

Bet you had a great time en femme!

Stephanie

soccervixen
11-15-2006, 07:49 PM
Stephanie -

These are my wife's clothes (she is my height). She knows and enjoys my wearing women's intimates and shoes, but not full dressing yet. I am working on that slowly.

Lindsay Marie
11-15-2006, 07:52 PM
Go sister go! Usually my favorite time to dress is right after a trip tp the salon as I haven't gotten up to the public dressing level but am getting closer as my stylist keeps begging me to let her do an updo, gotta get a wig first and then I'll be willing to try that.

LaurenS.
11-15-2006, 08:27 PM
Your wife enjoys you wearing intimates? LUCKY YOU!!!
Lauren

soccervixen
11-15-2006, 08:34 PM
Lauren -

Yes, that is amazing given I just began this journey. She likes to check on me dressing every morning to see what panties I am wering under my guy office clothes! And a few day ago she asked if I had any thongs. When I said no, just bikinis and briefs, she said she would have to get me some! Looking for some hot stocking stuffers for Christmas Eve after the kids go to bed!

Tina Dixon
11-15-2006, 08:38 PM
Yep that how it starts, now shave that beard and really get in to it:thumbsup:

Charolette time
11-16-2006, 08:49 AM
Stephanie -

These are my wife's clothes (she is my height). She knows and enjoys my wearing women's intimates and shoes, but not full dressing yet. I am working on that slowly.

Hope you finished putting polish on the other hand before you went out , that wolud be a sin to be all dressed up and have one hand naked, oh gosh:straightface: boy I wish my so was the same size, Im 6-2 she is 5-1, talk about Mutt& Jeff, the only good thing is I dont have too worry about her wearing my panties,:heehee: sounds like you had a fun night, Love Charolete

soccervixen
11-16-2006, 09:20 AM
Wel, I only polished one hand's nails. I was tempted to use some color, but couldn't find any nail polish remover in the bathroom, and thought it would raise too many questions when the family came home as to why Dad had pink fingernail polish on his left hand! Still, it was a gorgeous shade and I would have like to have done both! I may one day soon!

Charolette time
11-16-2006, 09:41 AM
Wel, I only polished one hand's nails. I was tempted to use some color, but couldn't find any nail polish remover in the bathroom, and thought it would raise too many questions when the family came home as to why Dad had pink fingernail polish on his left hand! Still, it was a gorgeous shade and I would have like to have done both! I may one day soon!

I like to polish my nails with a coral color, accually it was the so:devil: I pinched it from her , she had bought two bottles, I figured she thought she misplaced the other :straightface: bottle, little does she know :heehee: I have rather long nails(used to bite them) now they are kept nice and shaped, got that look this morning getting kind of long arnt they::Im working hard too make them stronger, they break and then I have to refile them down, so many sales girls make compiments that they are prettyer than theres, what a nice feeling, Love Charolette